Modern day classes

So I guess most people here use systems with classes. Right. Not everybody acknowledge the GURPS master race. Fine.

So, here came an idea; let's try and reimagine typical classes, but now everybody is a modern day, rough city inhabitant. If an user is both fluent in D20 and have enough time to waste to make his own little sheet I bless him.

Personal things;

-Warrior; typical muscle of unsavory groups. May have proficiency with the baseball bat, or contacts in the local gym or whatever

-Ranger ; a hobo. High survival skills, have an animal companion (rat, doggo, pigeon or whatever), proficiency with throwing shit

-Alchemist; the guy who make drugs in his flat. Can throw molotov, throw burning weed packets to soothe beasts and men alike and similar drug abuse

unleash yourself Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this dived fast

>Artificer

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0

+2 damage against grease-imbued armor

if nobody post I swear I am going to post the script of the bee movie

kek, i chuckled

every time i look the spooky bone man move faster

Fuck off dumbass.

how subtle and refined! I am refreshed to see such developped criticism

at least i was insulted once before the thread sank

auf wiedersehen for today Veeky Forums i'll be back with more threads nobody like

Inquisitors - they all wear a bunch of white cloaks and try to purge the city of undesirables. KKK racists, or the modern day Nazi stereotype.

Paladins- they guy who watched to many marvel movies and wants to try and clean up the city, body type may very, but they all have a ridiculous fashion sense.

Bard - Street performer, good with sleight of hand, but not as good as a the city's thieves. can drum some buckets.

Witch - the barristas with dyed hair and occult tattoos who work in coffee and tea shops, they know a bunch of homeopathic remedies and read tarot cards. they all own a cat.

Cavalier - delivery guy on a bike.

Monk - tap out kung fu master

Oracle - Homeless guy with tinfoil hat and a limp. scariest thing about them is that sometimes they make sense

Alignment could be based on how much they support the illuminati, just like in real life

Turn off your trip OP. Actually hang on, now I can filter you.

double damn didn't saw that one thank you filter man

Is this what you want?

Cleric. Newspaper columnist who summons SJW mobs against her opponents.

you are a great being
you too
i love you all

The guy on the left is clearly a rogue.

it's because it's real

Mr Tsarion i have some questions about the inconsistency between Mr Stewart Swerdlows theories about the early solar system and your own.
it regards Tiamat and the fish

>posting the incomplete class guide

>Not multi-classing

i dont get the illusionist one

He looks mighty