An eminent dungeonologist offers to renovate your dungeon

>An eminent dungeonologist offers to renovate your dungeon.

>In return, you need simply give him permanent ownership of a room of your choice within the dungeon.

Good deal?

Sure. Then I'll seal him in his room and let him starve to death.

Jesus christ, why?

>dungeonologist wants a room to rent for others, and his endgame is to create some kind of fantasy Airbnb
>dungeonologist is actually the goddess of adventure of the setting, and will make the room as some kind of save point to compensate how harder she made the dungeon

>agree
>dungeonologist remodels the entire dungeon so it's just one room

>[person] offers to do [useful thing] for [seemingly innocuous and minor price]
No. This is never a good deal.

Ohohoo lads, he said he'll renovate oor dungin, ye absolute weapon! Gitta fuck outta heer.

top kek

Sure. Right after we draft a proper contract which defines what kind of renovation we're talking about, what size of room he gets, where the room is located and all kinds of other important details. I will, of course, murder him afterwards so he doesn't get to blab about what he's done to my dungeon or anything like that, but he still gets the room if he comes back as a ghost or some shit. I'm a murderer, not an oathbreaker.

DO YOU DO MOBILE DUNGEONS, MY FRIEND? THE CITY-SMASHING HATE MACHINE KIND?

This is already how my dungeon works, so welcome aboard! You're entitled to a paycheck and a healthcare plan (believe me, you'll need it) so long as you make your dungeon properly lethal. And gimmicky. You're gonna need a gimmick. Viewers like that.

is that some motherfucking Scythe

I'm pretty sure that a dungeonologist would not be contained by petty walls. Especially dungeon walls

hehe so wacky and violent XD
enjoy not getting invited back.

Have him design the room he wants to live in himself, but have him design it as a trap. If the heroes enter it to "save" him then they get trapped in as rock falls, everyone dies.

That'll stop those fuckin' murderhobos from stealing my chapter artifacts.

>he thinks it would be physical walls
amateur.

no it won't.

>The dungeonologists coats your walls with long ropy strands of putrid spores

Thank you?

>he thinks any level of corporeal or noncorporeal or ideological wall that the dungeonologist designs will contain them
moron.

>he doesn't know what a prismatic sphere is
>he thinks you can beat a wizard

Ye boi.

You could just bind him to the room as an undead of your choice. He won't blab about the dungeon and will be compelled in your service.