WTF I SOLD AT 11K NOW ITS ALREADY GOING BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRASH ONLY LASTS ONE DAY...

WTF I SOLD AT 11K NOW ITS ALREADY GOING BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRASH ONLY LASTS ONE DAY? WTFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maybe bancor thats a definitely buy

>Implying it has been only crashing for one day

Stay autistic.

4 days user.. 4 red days on a parabolic trend and you sell on the 4th day

1 Day in the crypt0 realm = 2,000 normie days.
We probably already made it and are jacked in VR to re-experience our ascend into the 0,001%.

Hahaha holy fuck

I love you

>become super rich
>realize you were in a VR dream all this time but even more rich in the real world
>realize your purpose was to make another VR machine to experience it yet again.

This is the same reason why we cant cash out, its literally impossible the same reasons you cant go to the other islands in the beginning of the gta game, we're not ''far'' enough, we're not SUPPOSED to cash out because thats not what we did the first time.

Haha. Fuck you. Always buy the dip.

Got cucked enjoy it!!!

congrats, you're a stupid impatient faggot

Did the same.
Fell for the TA meme.
TA told me that it should drop to the 8k support after it went below 12k so I sold.

Lesson learned, fuckwit.

>wonder why i find this so funny
>realize its funny cause its true

Top tier artwork.

Lesson is to not buy or sell ever?

Probably will happen. This is bull trap

fuck you nigger

Hope so.

>Day 1 Oh look there is downtrend. HODLLL
>Day 2 Fuck, again? HODDLLL
>Day 3 This can't be happening. HOOOODL
>Day 4 Time to sell right?

You deserve it.

>there are people alive in this world who sold at 11k
what was going through their heads

I fucking hate bitcoin cash, I have lost so much fucking money buying this shit. It's such a piece of shit. I want to just sell and stay away from that fucking piece of fuck forever.

That’s the scary part I think this is a bull trap as other dips lasted beyond a day with a dip that goes below today’s.

Especially since market confidence is back up its a good time to take advantage of people

now I dont know what to do

Veeky Forums: buy low, sell even lower

you are morons because people literally told you there is no real reason for the selloff except a correction and some panic that was ignited. obviously it will recover fast when thousands of people just direly wait for a dip to buy.

what a comment

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA my sides just fucking broke.

You guys are blessed.