I wanna play a full weeb

I wanna play a full weeb.

Help me with some good weeb phrases.

Am i kawaii sugoi desu sempai keikaku hentai baka?

Just read fan translations of LNs and you'll see a pattern of writing develop. Adapt that.

I want to fug that cestree.

A weeaboo is someone that wishes they were a nip; do your best to mispronounce moon words and claim that everything made in japan is god's gift to the world.

"I love Naruto!"

nani desu senpai chan

Don't forget shit that isn't actually words like:

wuw owo uwu (^_^)(・∀・) (ToT) (>_

And of course, the dreaded (´・ω・`)

Your waifu is shut

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WAIFU'S HONOR!

I'm actually playing an angloboo, complete with fake brit accent and saying "guvnuh" every third word.

When will senpai notice me?

Laugh if anyone doesnt have ninjato or katana, constantly explain that it can cut through tanks.
Refer to westerners as "fucking gijens(sp)"
Talk about honor like it matters

Where does this phrase originate from?

I swear this is beam me up Scotty all over again.

"I want to kill myself" is something most weebs say.

"gaijin," pronounced similarly to "guy jean" said as one word

From a kouhai, obviously.

Use honorifics. -san, -kun, -chan, -senpai and -sensei will get your most of the way. If you want to go the extra mile, adopt their expectations of name usage as well, act like using each other's first name is a big deal and/or impolite.

Throw in some easy Japanese words. Desu is a nice one that you can add at the end of any sentence. Other words like Dozo, Arigatou, Ohayou, Shikata ga Nai and similar short and common phrases are also useful, since you don't need to worry about how to use them as part of sentences.

It's also important to remember that some things are Japanese and only makes sense as a Japanese word. You're not eating a packed lunch, you're eating a bentou. I'm sure there are other examples, but all the ones that come to mind are things like anime or katana that are already used in English.

*pomf!*

>*pomf!*
>not *POMF =3*
You're merely a pretender

Let the master teach the student

It can't be helped.

So sue me, it's been ages since I've been addicted to lolicon.

For you it's probably fresh in your memory from this morning.

Stupid fucking hamsterface

Subs>filthy gaijin dubs.

>(´・ω・`)
>600 emails

This if you want to be a real weeb pro.

If you're okay with being the guy who sounds like he's spouting facebook memes you can follow any of the other tips given in this thread.

>[Help!]

Remember your honorifics, user-sama-sensei-senpai-san-sama-kun.