Apologize

20k EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcZAwoip5aY
youtube.com/watch?v=gCjVfdoDRJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still think we have a bit of growth left before a superior coin that people can actually make transactions with takes over

you should have a blockfolio of 6 figures if you had listened to me and bought dcorp and sonm, next pick mco and eth

It can still fall guys. You still have scalpers in the market and Coinbase is disabled.

We made it. Only strong hands made it. Normies btfo. Congratz guys, get compfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcZAwoip5aY

u waited for the dip, dip happened
buy now or get fucked

>We made it.
I never doubted you guys

MAXIMUM COMFY HOLD

> he thinks a rising wedge indicates recovery

See you at 8k idiot

I will tell me grandkids about Cerrone's killer combo in Rick Story.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCjVfdoDRJo

I was in at 14k, but I can tell you this is a major crash. I'm expecting a 4k bottom.

Thanks for this badass .gif user. Here have some data that BTFOs the normies who panic sold.

I don’t know why you’re so certain. Look at a chart other than the 5 min and read how coins behaved to other massive dips. We still have scalpers in the market

problem with this gif is that cowboy is shit

13k was not the bottom. Orders have been filled at 11k.

Also it's going to 8k

Doesn't matter. 5 steps forward, 2 steps back. Only wet noodle handed normies get BTFO by cashing out after correction. It could dip to 5k. It'll still march right back up to ATH sometime in 2018.

I bought from COINBASE at $11,800. The low was $10,200 on there. Your data is gay. Official net drop was well over 40%

Data was from last night. Sue me, faggot. The historical still speaks. All you losers FUDDING won't accomplish shit. I parachuted the dip and will come up big in the coming year, as I did this year, and last year.

it was a pendant, not a wedge, dumbass. bullish signal

It's perfect. The normalshits sold like pussies and the tether FUDers thought it was dropping to 9 or 8k.

I hope so

the problem with this post is not recognizing a beautiful combo

I'm not Fudding just update the chart. It lasted 5 days not 4, and % loss was greater. Revisions for future generational knowledge must be made.

HE SAID APOLOGIZE

big if nig