Who here made the GOD CHAD play?

Who here made the GOD CHAD play?

>Sold everything when BTC was above 17k
>Rebought below 12k
>Went all in on some of the shitcoins that dumped hard then bounced >40% (XVG, TRX, etc)

>tfw sold exactly at 19370.05
>got in at just below 3k

It's been great, bag holders paying for my trip to bahamas this summer

Nice LARP

$12k is still WAY ABOVE my original buy in price

I held throughout this minor dip and THAT is the true chad play

Didn't even lift a finger

held my btc
bought 0.6 worth of alts
alts on discount easy turnover

sold at 17k, bought some altcoins that were dumping. not a chad, but feeling confy.

I swear if I had a btc, id be able to make thousands like nothing. Fuck up OP

I was out at exactly 19k, then I looked for another good time to go in and thought that the 16k bottom hit on the 12/20 was it, but it wasnt so I had to cash out at 14k and go back in at 11k

Then why don't you have a BTC already?
Ah right because you overestimate yourself.

I sold the top around 19.5k, but fucked up and bought back in too high around 16-17k.

Bought in originally around 1k though, so it's all good.

this. i finally got some fucking sleep for the first time in weeks because i didn't feel like i was missing 5x's left and right

sold 5btc at 16.5k and rebought at 12k.

making money off hodl retards is just too easy

I did the same, what were you thinking when you bought back in?

My friend made me panic check my portfolio by saying i was fucked for being mostly all in Btc. I saw that my USD value hadn't changed so i thought he was bullshiting me. Turns out the 30k xvg i had offset any btc losses i had. Pretty comfy desu

No idea, thought maybe it would go back down further than that to 13k, but bounce back quickly and I'd miss it.

you need to rack your lines fatter if you want nicer dips! stock up on xanax to help

chad? this is the beta virgin trade thinking its going to crash due to your technical analysis insecurities

chad didnt even know it dipped this weekend and bought more unironically

1 week later:
>help biz, the whales exited tron and verge and all my BTC has been stuck with 0 confirmations for 4 days, what do I do

Mostly in XRP and PHR, my portfolio has stayed pretty flat during this crash

blockchain chad
>too busy getting laid to read white papers.
>just has a gut feeling for peaks and dips and the confidence and natural skill to seize on it
>never panic sells, never fomo buys
>signs on to trade and signs off in 3 minutes, all the time he needs

beta cryptoobux
>hodls when he should foldl and fodls when he should hodl
>unironically posts pink wojack memes to express his true feelings at every dip
>can barely sleep at night, see's red candles in his dreams
>too pessimistic and hesitant to seize even an obvious opportunity
>spends a dozen hours a day watching every slow movement of his charts in real time and computating meme triangles and trend lines only to do get it wrong anyways when the market does the exact opposite

The only chad play left in the book is to lift those OMG bags until you're strong enough to throw them into orbit.

enjoy double taxes ahhahaha

making money off sellfags is 2ez

t. government

Now go all in LINK