The women of Magic

>The women of Magic

Which one is the best role-model for little girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/release-2016-10-05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sisay

This or Elspeth

Tamiyo

Not Liliana.

>implying any of them are
>implying every female MtG character isn't pure feminist bait
>Implying that modern MtG writing isn't straight up liberal propaganda SAMUT, WE WUZ KANGS

Literally none of them. Chandra is completely immature, Nissa is austitic, and Liliana is an unrepentant bitch.

Hell, the best role model for girls is Gideon.

The one with the biggest breasts and widest hips. Teach them to be good mothers.

Tamio

I too think it would be Teysa, my good man.

Nahiri.
>if something bad ever happens to you just scream and break things and hurt people and you win

>The one with the biggest breasts and widest hips
Wouldn't that be Sheoldred or Tsabo Tavoc?

That's it. I'm going to casual Commander tonight, having a delightful conversation with the hottest available female there, and, with her permission, taking a photo of her holding a sign that says "Fuck you user."

qt cripples that manage to succeed in life either through playing on their other strengths or overcome their handicap through sheer willpower are love

Pictures of qt3.14s are always welcome but I fail to see how that is in any way an argument against that user's points.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

>with her permission, taking a photo of her holding a sign that says "Fuck you user."
I'd like to explore the hypothetical possibility of doing this without her permission, just for the logistics of it.

Please report back with your results, intrepid hero.

Elesh Norn.

>strong female leader
>not bound by traditional gender roles
>doesn't rely on her sexuality for power
>great fashion sense

>implying women play commander
>implying attractive women play commander
Nigger I play my LCS its all fat chicks with their beta male boyfriends or lesbians or thin women that are autistic as all hell. but please show me the hottest girl who
>"gives me permission to photograph her."
Fucking whit knight beta cuck numale virtue signaling

Wait, Teysa's an invalid? Poor girl

Tamiyo is literally the only planeswalker without an incredibly fucked up past and personal life who manages to have a wonderful, happy and stable family in addition to planes walker shenanigans.

The story where Ajani visited and told stories to all her little moonfolk kids and she comforted her adopted ratfolk kid who felt out of place was the best magic story I've ever read.

Orzhov problems, due to all their fucky genetics. She's got a hell of a club foot, which is why she has a cane.

>implying every female MtG character isn't pure feminist bait
I'd agree with you if you talked about the last 10 years max. But to say every single one of them is feminist bait makes me think that you're nothing but just the other side of the same coin as SJWs.

53639530 (You)
53638787 (You)

>great, unifying figure of multiple religious factions
>empowers her peers and colleagues
>demoralizes her enemies with her aura of grandeur and fortitude
>doesn't shrink work

Checks out for me.

(to be fair i should have said that too, old MtG was baller)

nice straw man nigger

>flat as a pancake, but makes it work

>>doesn't rely on her sexuality for power
>all that bare exposed flesh
most sluts at least have the decency to put some skin on

>nuMagic waifus

This entire thread is disgusting. Read the lore instead of just chugging down blogposts, you underage troglodytes.

My fellow of fine distinction.

You calling Teysa nuMagic, punk?

I made an error and assumed it was real women we were talking about here. Then I remembered where we were. This changes nothing. Still doing it and it'll prove him wrong, regardless if it's the right point made in the wrong argument.

Everything works better with consent. Even non-consent.

Please, it's SUPER ULTRA MEGA Fucking white knight beta cuck numale virtue CUTIE TOOTIE FROOTIE LOVE signal. The transformation scene doesn't work if it's not the right chant. Plus it saves on animation costs to just repeat it.

Dear lord that pic is like a 5 fetish pile up for me

you, I fucking like you

Sorry, I just got here. Took a quick photo of my group before we start setting up for tonight.

>and then Trump got elected

Not Smug Anime Lily

Both Thalia and Anafenza are great role models and great waifus. And this was before WotC went SJW pandering with Fate Reforged and Orgins forward.

But she's removed most of her flesh and replaced it with ceramic armor plating for aesthetic/philosophical reasons.

Clearly not promoting a healthy body image for young girls.

On the contrary, Elosh Norn teaches us we're all beautiful - on the inside

if the artifacts are silver, it's nuMagic

Nice choice

The best is Jhoira though.

That has nothing to do with what he said though. You're pretty fucking stupid.

I really liked jeska/phage

THE FLESH IS THE WEAKNESS
THE FLESH IS THE FAULT

Honestly, Narset.

>Apparently has actual autism
>Doesn't draw attention to it
>Doesn't ever talk about it
>Doesn't ever demand concessions for it

She has a problem, she deals with it, and she excels without ever whining about how "neurotypicals" have it so easy.

Selvala. People giving you shit? Make nature rise up against them. You want the throne? Make nature tears your enemies to shreds. You want your people to stop suffering? Stampede through the streets.

Link that shit, yo

None, Allah has forbidden the use of magic from mankind.

Thank you for noticing. I worked very hard on becoming so.

Sorry folks, I severely misjudged the traffic size of my new LGS. Just moved out at all. Give guys and myself. That's it. I'm used to twenty to thirty players at any given MTG event.

Not to worry, I'm just going to visit the more trafficked store south of me next week. Expect a thread with no context except the pick and me being extremely smug.

that user here and all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA

My BOYS

No, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>implying this post isn't 'pretending to be /pol/ b8

Greedy and probably a literal cutthroat.

I don't think so.

Actually, her leg is Necrotic. I found it hilarious that the church chose her to be the maze runner because she literally can't run.

She gets around well enough though. And is powerful as shit these days.

Well, her power might have dropped because she was caught by the ghost counsel somewhere she shouldn't have been.

m'lady

Elspeth

Sisay is good as well.

Liliana. Teach those little girls to take up loan sharks' shit and then put a bullet where their brains should have been.

Not really. She's an Azorius lawmage, pretty much just Orzhov by birth. Definitely errs on the W side of BW.

Is this the last we heard of her? Being caught after her attempt at getting some leverage against the council with Tajic? Damn shame, I want more of the both of them.

>and then he is the biggest joke of a president you even had.

Ah, I see there are patricians among us today.

Yep, as far as we know the Ghost Council have her locked up somewhere, torturing/pressuring her somehow until she gets with their program.

Alesha

This desu.

Well if the story a short while ago is any indication, we might be getting another block in Ravnica some time soon.

LOL you fuckhead Wayne you aren't supposed to actually put your name in the "name" section.

Engufling Slagwurm

>not bound by traditional gender roles
>Good influence
I couldn't disagree more.
The best is clearly Anax and Cymede.
A good man needs a good woman by his side.

As a non-American, I think Americans had more shameful presidents than Trump who truly made a mockery out of the presidential office. Andrew Jackson, for example.

Stop biting on political bait on tg and stop with the shit tier opinions while you are at it

>my gf will never bring the glory of New Phyrexia to the denizens of other worlds

I've made a crucial mistake.

Oh, you're one of those who think Andrew was a total badass and not a mentally troubled man. Gotcha.

~Good Role Model Tier~
>Tamiyo
The only functional adult of the lot.
>Elspeth
If you ignore how she was written in Alara and QFK and just go by the comics and NPH/Theros stories she's someone who had to face down a lot of hardships to grow into a real hero, overcoming her fears and giving the mission her all. Pity how that ended...
>Jaya Ballard
She's got a heck of an attitude but it doesn't prevent her from fighting for what's right.
>Michiko Konda
Like Elspeth, shows the strength of courage and conviction. Unlike Elspeth, comes away with something of a happy ending

~Neutral~
>Sisay, Hanna, Orim, Kayla bin-Kroog, and Rayne
The women of the Weatherlight Saga can be hard to pin down thanks to an ensemble cast handled by a lot of writers, but there's nothing really wrong with them

~Flawed Role Model~
>Xantcha
Differs from Elspeth in that ultimately she CHOOSES to die for what she believes in. Granted, she does it standing up to the monstrous authority figure that tormented and terrified her for her whole life, but still...
>Liliana
... Okay, so she sold her soul to demons and now is trying to weasel out of the deal via murder. That's pretty bad, but she's also the only Gatewatch member to have a cool head and an adult perspective. The rest of them are written like stupid teenagers, Liliana at least has a class and grace that's worth having
>Nissa
There's nothing really WRONG with her as a role model, I guess, but she's such a shit tier character that she can't make neutral.
>Teysa
On the one hand, she's Orzhov, a willing part of a corrupt theological plutocracy. On the other hand she doesn't totally agree with the worst of their direction and she's a successful lawyer on her own merits.

~Shit Role Model~
>Varchild, Selenia, Tsabo Tavoc, Belbe, Akroma, Phage, Jeska...
Various degrees of villain, fucked-up psychology, or both
>Chandra
TPF Chandra was flawed at worst, but modern Chandra... she is a whiney, immature, irrational, foul-tempered brat.

WHY WOULD YOU READ THAT GARBAGE???

You need to put the Brazzers watermark back on that image, user.

Oh, excuse me. The New Sensations watermark was difficult to make out. Love you.

Liliana is a decent rolemodel because she bullies nerds (Jace)

Absolutely.

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/release-2016-10-05
It bounces between him saving folk on Kaladesh, and him on Kamigawa hanging out with Tamiyo.

>posting The Leg
You may be incorrect, but you're pretty alright in my books
>we might be getting another block in Ravnica some time soon
>worriedlaughter.jpg

The Kraul are getting ready to pull a coup and take over the Golgari. That's kinda cool.

You have rebuilt some of my faith in this message board.

>holding a Feldon's Cane
nice.

How do you feel about her limp leg tho?

There is a reason she got a cane

Delusional.

Her heroic action in Guildpact was directly ado with her alignment with long-term economic goals. And probably also for a touch of revenge.

She also
>Considers having the opposing advokist from her first scene killed, as an alternative to hiring her. Whatever gets a skilled player like that out of her way.
>Murders one of Zomaj Hauc's foremen in a scheduled meeting to make a point about how she won't deal with underlings.
>Shows over and over that she's willing to have people gamble their life's work for a chance at greater reward later.

>Her heroic action in Guildpact was directly ado with her alignment with long-term economic goals. And probably also for a touch of revenge.

Well, if the plan is "use ancient dragons to destroy most of the city and then take over," then that sure does fuck up the current economic standard.

Since it was, I think we can say that she was in it for sheer value.

>Bullies beta manginas
>Manipulates lesbians
>Kills demonic merchants
>Doest fall for BBC
Liliana is the purest smug not-anime girl.

>Purest

Nice twist there, by the way
>kills demonic merchants
so she doesn't have to deal with the consequences of literally contracting her soul out four different ways.

So it would seem, user.

Whichever has the largest tits now.

No contest.
The little greenery at the bottom are trees, not weeds.

Nerds being bullied by cute girls is not a good thing

Lili is a terrible role model. She sold her soul to demons because she lusts for power.

It's ok to lust for power, but earn it through bettering yourself, not selling your soul (which is itself something you're given and didn't acquire).

Any of the heroic women who fight against bad people are the good role models, and there are a bunch. Both magical and non magical. You don't need superpowers to be impressive/a role model, even in the mtg universe.

Don't forget that she bullies the nerd into fucking her.

Literally best role model