/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "Good times and happy days for all anons and tripusers" edition. We can make a good thread, I believe in all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe/Bestiary
1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To tide us over until ZBG blesses us with his high-grade waifus.
Hope you enjoy!

2/4

3/4

Still waiting on that new genie to come through.

And the mystery box.
Can be taken as your second choice.
4/4

hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

You must never abandon hope user

I'm new to the cyoa genre. What would you recommend me? No lewd

I really like this. I expected this to be some joke cyoa, but the characters actually interest me.
Short question: I assume this is supposed to take place in the here and now?

If by no lewd you mean 'no waifus' I recommend you look into some of the older ones.

I recommend that new one above you because why not?

Here's one where you get to be a dragon.

But I am an atheist. That baptism doesn't count anymore.

>I assume this is supposed to take place in the here and now?
I actually joked with ZBG about that.
"Mr. Crusader man, I'll gladly take a waifu, but how the fuck did you get in my room?"
So yeah. Takes place the second you read it.

Cool!
But it's lewd!
Yeah I meant no waifus or magical realm stuff. I will pick the archive

Why do i always choose the mystery box? fuck i will take qarinah as second choice and try to cuddle my guilt away

Here's one where you're half dragon (1/3)

Is this supposed to be bad?

Shut up and pick a demon, nerd.
It's not lewd. You adopt a demon to make pure.
Enjoy your planet, my king.

Also get someone to post The Village

I'm somewhat concerned about the crusader taking detour to assend of Finland on his way to the holy city.

Not really no. I like the mystery box to be unexpected, but ok.
Maybe your town makes a specific food he really likes? His travels take him everywhere.

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe/Bestiary
Should I just turn this thing into a full blown adventure CYOA? I mean, a small scale CYOA still, but something beyond "pick a waifu who makes you feel self-conscious". Something about adventuring into the depths and uncovering artifacts.

I'm never gonna finish Audit.

Wow my uploads are going slow today. (2/3)

>you can take 2 demons

>maui thai

New hawaiian martial art lol

(3/3)

Reminder that nowhere in the bible does it say you can't marry a demon.

Double reminder that God encourages married couples to have a ton of sex all the time, the puritans were tards.

Please do! ^^

Son of a bitch.
I'm leaving it in.

>Peckers

>^^

YES!

> New hawaiian martial art lol
I'm picturing something involving grass skirts and odd weapons.

RIP

It would be a nice cyoa if you made it but it is not like i can force you to make it

Now that you mention it, it could actually be pretty cool

>but something beyond "pick a waifu who makes you feel self-conscious"
I take it you would still want to do that? If so, I would recommend the requirements to be something that can't actively be failed, but forces you to do something. Otherwise I think that the harsher requirements are just going to seem like a gamble as to whether you can uphold the conditions, which I don't think is going to be really effective.

That honestly sounds like pretty cool idea

Ok I can't decide, who goes best with Hecate?
The best synergy her With out overlapping to much... I'm thinking maybe Empusa, Angelic powers may help survive the training?

If there will be cute lolis then sure.

If you want raw power, I'd suggest Sor or Yuki.
Knowledge to aid in conquering? Nimue.
Easier time training and staying alive? Pandora.

It was never going to be blatantly "you must lose weight to befriend this cat", just that she prefers healthy lifestyles and would likely help you work your way towards being a cat-adventurer with her and her party. I mean, in this setting, there's going to be a lot of activity, swimming around. You have to be fit.

Also thinking of other "constraints", such as them needing your intelligence to help decipher the remains of human civilization, having the willpower to get off your ass and learn how they do things in their society, getting a job, etc. The overall tone is probably going to be loyal to whatever the setting's intended. So, comfy.

I'm doing art scouting now. I really want expressive images as opposed to your standard fetish bait (which is like 90% of catgirl art), but a lot of nip artists suck at facial expressions.

Which one would love me?

I had similar thoughts, Hecate I think gives me plenty of power.
Knowledge Can help greatly in every thing of course, Though In all likely hood i'll end up dead or insane do to a lack of self control when it comes to the questions...
I considered Pandora wilst she will make training easier in at-least getting me in shape and good health, But can she relay help me survive the more serious things like broken bones?

Jezebeth and Iezabel
Expect three ways and a happy family with demon babies.

She studies health, so I'd say she can patch you up as well as a sport-side nurse.

Is everyone here a fat desperate manchild?

Why the obsession for waifus? Get some fresh air, for fuck sakes.

We only do it to see you spaz out user.

I'm just waiting for more metal.

Take the mystery box and be loved by the legions of hell.

Waifus>Fresh air

Hecate The Conqueror And Pandora The Kingmaker it is then, There titles certainly go together.
Now then do I try to take over the world or just start a small kingdom to return to between vacations?
I'm just using my imagination and having a good time. Replace that twig with a dildo and try it.

She won't stop nagging you until you conquer the world.
If you took the mystery box with her it would already be done.

as a human or catperson?

Vows
>Vow of Purity
>Vow of Hygine
>Vow of Fitness
>Vow of Devotion
>Vow of Kindness
>Vow of Wealth
>Vow of Effort
>Vow of Health
>Vow of Fate
>Vow of Truth
>Vow of Fortune
>Vow of Stability

Spirit Avatar
>Surreal Avatar

Natures
>Naughty
>Kind
>Playful
>Hardy
>Passionate
She'll be playful, mischievous, and lighthearted, while also not being overly sensitive.

Body Modifications
>Atypical height (8 times)
This will make her about 100 feet tall

Mind Modifications
>2 Intellect
>3 fetishism (giantess)
>3 hobbyist (vidya, aviation, roleplaying)

Soul Modifications
>4 Charisma
>3 Magic (enchantment, size, animation)
>Otherworldy soul (foxgirl)

You are a sad individual

I'm not a fat desperate manchild! I'm underweight!

Originally I was just gonna have it as "you are suddenly in CATastrophe", but I dunno anymore.

Should I keep you guys as hyumins or are you cat people now?

Damn, the world it is then...
I wouldn't feel like i earned it, and wouldn't her training be pointless?

That just leaves you with 'desperate' and 'manchild'

If you want this to be comfy, I just really think you have to be really careful with the framing of the requirements. A lot of people here tend to be quite risk averse and
Something like 'you will have to get/be fit enough to keep up' can still be failed and is also quite unpredictable, because it's impossible to know how attainable this is. 'You will be forced to get fit because of the physical work you will do', would be a better spin on it, while still having the requirement of getting fit.
The same goes for something like deciphering ruins. Especially because it's set in another world, so it's hard to estimate what one is capable of.

maybe have options for varying points
"cat people", "human who's somehow immune to the air", and "human wearing a filter mask that would cause extreme pain were it pulled off"

Pretty much. But then you'd be the demon king with really good sword skills.

Pandora and Jezebeth. Perfect synergy, and both of them seem like they'll be reasonably easy conversion cases. Even if not, we're going to have all kinds of fun adventures.

I never take the box when the CYOA actively tells me not to. Then again, it looks like some people still bit it anyway.

Human male is always best option

>If you want raw power, I'd suggest Sor or Yuki
>not Harbinger
Nigga

Give a choice. Either you're a human or you've been modified in your sleep.

Who is the creator/author of slavemaster CYOA?

As if I'd give away the mystery box.
It's a mystery.

Favorite CYOA in awhile.

Nah dude Kapu Kuialua is already the coolest fucking Hawaiian martial art, it's focused on breaking bones and joint locks.

Which would you recommend for big guys?

Did some art scouting. Had to wade through a lot of gay shit to get some acceptable catboy art but I think I have what I need.

>You will be forced to get fit because of the physical work you will do
That's an easy way to approach it. I also don't really care if people are too risk averse, I'm designing it so that people with leveled heads can find it overall enjoyable. Wording will be key for this, I suppose.

>Especially because it's set in another world
Ours, actually. Our civilization as we know it is their progenitors; I'm gonna have them treat "us" as the cliched ancient advanced civilization they know little about.

I will have the level of the "ancient" technology be somewhat advanced from today, though. Things like cultured meat, primitive AI, and maybe even biomechanics.

Might go something along this route.

>Had to wade through a lot of gay shit
Welcome to the internet. It's all gay shit.

Damnit, now you got me thinking about a group of cyberpunk catgirls with strange progenitor devices grafted to their adorable bodies. How did that happen?

Absolutely nobody wants to do physical labor though.

>he's never gone out and dug a hole and planted something in it
get good

I have. It's not fun, but that's not what I meant with physical labor either if you're talking gardening here.

If you mean straight up farming, my grandfather was a farmer, so I know that shit is backbreaking and miserable work.

I don't care about changing myself for others so I'll probably just make a fishing rod or try and figure out bow hunting and live on the outskirts of whatever nearby city.

Wouldn't wanna be friends with someone who expects me to change anyway.

>bow hunting and live on the outskirts of whatever nearby city
Not much of an outskirts, though.

Unless you know how to swim.

That's fine. You're free to live on their floating towns as you please, but I'm not going to reward freeloaders.

In fact, the most fun stuff are for those who are up for adventure.

>In fact, the most fun stuff are for those who are up for adventure.
>up for adventure
Where the hell do you think you are, /CYOA/?

Nah, in all seriousness, I approve of this message. Punish the lazy, give waifus only to those willing to earn them.

Hey now, sonny Jim. We don't use the W word around these parts.

Just where do you think you are?

>In fact, the most fun stuff are for those who are up for adventure.
We're not getting any special abilities or anything, are we? I like adventure, but I'm also realistic enough to understand that I probably wouldn't survive an actual adventure. And no, that's not being self-conscious.

Figured I should ask this general, but do you guys consider ki to be a form of magic or just magic in general? Like, the eastern idea of ki in martial arts and whatnot.

If it's anything like, say, Hawaii, there's plenty of space to hunt wild pigs and the like. And I also said fishing, I know how to fish decently well so that won't be an issue for me.

There aren't many dangers apart from the natural. At most I'll give you stuff like magic coffee or something, and also probably some sort of way to survive the high-pressure of the depths.

Their surface sea-structures are relatively secure and safe to live in on the sea, but they also probably have basic vehicles to get you started on the adventuring, like electric-powered submarines. Even so, you're still in for a lot of swimming and walking/running (inside of abandoned, under-sea structures, etc). Also, some potential fighting against minor threats.

Either way, don't expect to get through the more adventurous stuff if you're not willing to become fit. I wouldn't feel comfortable going on a spelunk with a fat guy slowing us down.

Ground is very rare, if there are any at all. Even so, the CYOA will start you off in one of their water towns.

I'm basing the setting off of this:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:CATastrophe

Fishing is a valuable contribution, though.

>Contribution
Fuck that commie bullshit. I'm fishing to eat, not to donate it to the state.

Not sure I'd call giant krakens natural.

>Ardat Lili
Giant tity succubus that can help me shapeshift, but I'm encouraged to wait until marriage?
This is literally perfect for me.
>Mara
She's got a super useful ability. Get a bunch of free stuff, fine by me.

Good cyoa, I reeeaaally like Ardat Lili. She couldn't be much more perfect for me.