Vulkan is best Primarch, and the Salamanders are the best chapter

Vulkan is best Primarch, and the Salamanders are the best chapter.

Now that flamers are fucking awesome, will we see a sudden spike in Salamanders players?

Then why wasn't he Warmaster?

Because plot.

That would be true, except you're wrong.

Rogarn is best Primarch, and the Crimson Fists are the best chapter

Rogal *

Fucking phone

Agreed.

>Vulkan is best Primarch
Yes
>Salamanders are the best chapter
Oh, no

Literally a diseased scrotum on his face, Nurgle conversion when?

Yes

This man is in possession of all the facts, and deserves high praise for his insight.

I AM AWAKENED

Mah nigga

Vulkan is the best Primarch in terms of altruism, but the best chapter is Your Dudes.

That's a funny way to spell ULTRAMARINES

>Thinking this would get any arguments

Wrong and wrong.

Sanguinius is best Primarch, and the Blood Angels are the worst chapter.

Funny way to spell Sanguinius and Iron Hands there, OP.

No because marines are trash.

He's also the only primarch I'd feel comfortable hanging out with. Like, It just seems like all the other primarchs would kill you on purpose or by accident and he'd be a genuinely nice guy who'd make sure to get you a few phone books so you could sit with him for dinner.

I can't wait until he comes back so we see he has failed to hold at bay The Beast's armies who are now being led by Ghazkhull

Well, lets look at the current kill count,

>Dorn: one Alpharius
>Fulgrim: one Fulgrim
>Sanguinius: one chink
>Curze: 80 Vulkans
>Guilliman: 100 Alpharius's

Are you really trying to sell us on the Night Lords being good at anything? I play Night Lords and they were the second worst legion desu.

>Best Primarch

That would be pic related, the only one who didn't die or just fuck off for no reason.

Now I wanna sculpt some marines holding flamers sideways

I respect your Opinion but I must disagree for there is one chapter worthy of BOTH best Primarch and Chapter

Wholeheartedly agree, after all, you cant much better than being a nice guy to everyone while simultaneously being an armoured pyromaniac that lives in a world that would do for a neat death metal album cover.

you dont get more metal than that

Rogal Dorn is the best Primarch, and the Imperial Fists are the best chapter. Their Mexican step sons are okay, too.

>Vulkan
>not VulKANG

>best Primarch
>looks like an action figure

Pick one, and ONLY one.

Glass ceiling. A black man will never become warmaster in a white man's imperium.

At least their hats are cool.

I like the night lords legion but their primarch is a faggot. He's more autistic than perturabo and the lion combined.

>best chapter
>not lamenters

LMAO
Big E: "Vulkan I'll need you and your men leading the the assault at Istvaan V. Dont worry, as you say on Nocturne everything will be all-good-in-the-hood."

>80 vulkans

Vulkan confirmed only primarch not on the spectrum

>thinks lamenters are still alive
When will they learn?

I'm miss him so much you guys

Its ok with our Spiritual Liege back your heart should hurt less

Step aside betas

We wuz warmastas

>Alpharius: Who the fuck knows.

Have the brimarchs ever been redraw as qt Chinese cartoon girls yet?

Yes. Some time ago.

Show me

Very true.

Alright then.

He's the primarch we need, but not the one we deserve
Also since most of the salamanders are on armageddon holding back the daemon tide, guess who was last sighted on armageddon and would be a literal godsend against both orks and daemons ?

Perfection

bueno

now read this
in this voice.

Pottery

>not posting the superior version

>New episode when

>no helmet
it's shit

I hope his model's shaven as smooth as a baby, just so I can hear the collective REEEEEEEEEEEEEing of all the TTS-faggots.

It'll undoubtedly be the number one green stuff conversion done to the model.

Best loyalist legion: Salamanders
Favourite loyalist legion: Imperial fists
Best traitor legion: Iron warriors
Favourite traitor legion: Thousand sons

>MUH STRENGTH MUH IRON WEAKNESS SHALL BE PURGED
>First primarch to be killed

I disagree

Y'all are fags.

Can't get over how Tzeentchy he looks. That armor screams Tzeentch. What were they thinking when they sculpted him? Wouldn't simpler lines make him more like his smurfs? I just don't get it

Truly the best primarch and the only one worthy of being called the Warmaster.

It's funny because i had a dream the other day of Vulkan's stats being released, He cost something like 8000 or 9000 points and had awesome stats, he was extremely strong, i don't remember the details though.

He's just going along with what his fellow "loyalists" were doing 10,000 years ago.

As much as I like Vulcan, I'm going to have to say Dorn was the best Primarch.

A boring character, certainly, but he embodied everything the Primarchs were supposed to be. Big E made him Praetorian of Terra and travelled with the IF during the Great Crusade for a reason.