YOU LUCKY GIT! WE'RE FREE BOOTAS NOW!

ROLL ME 1D100!

Rolled 71 (1d100)

'ere we go 'ere we go 'ere we go

DAT'S BLUE! NOW ROLL ME 1D10 FOR OUR LEGUN- LEEJUN-

DE ORK WOT WE TELL STORIES ABOUT!

Rolled 8 (1d10)

BET 'E'S A DEAD 'ARD GIT

E'S DA SPESHULISHT BOY D'ERE EVAH WUZ, NOW ROLL ME ANOTHER 1D10!

Rolled 8 (1d10)

WAAAAAUUUUGH

OUR LEEJUNDERRY ORK IS A DED KUNNIN KOMMANDO!

AWRIGHT SUMWUN ROLL 1D100 FOR DAT TING WE DID.

Rolled 35 (1d100)

OI ROLLED DA FING

WE KRUMPED A WHOLE ZOG'S LOAD OF SPIKEY 'UMIES.

NOW ROLL ME A D10 SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHICH GOD WE FOLLOWS!

Rolled 10 (1d10)

GORK! NO, MORK!

OI, DAT 10 MEANS WE DON'T KNOW SO WE'S JUST GETS TO FIGHTAN AND COLLECTAN LOOT AND TROPHIES INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN THEO-LOGIE.

NOW ROLL ME A D10 FOR AVERAGE SIZE!

Rolled 6 (1d10)

BETTA BE BIG

WE'Z OF AVERAGE SIZE, NUTHIN' SPECIAL BUT IT DON'T STOP US FROM KRUMPIN' DOSE OTHA BOYZ BUT GOOD.

NOW ROLL 1D100 FOR DA BOYZ WE DON'T FIGHT! 'cept on speshul occasions.

NOT FOIGHTIN SOMEONE IS HAIR ETECAL AS DA 'UMIEZ SAY

DON'T SASS ME YA GIT, YOU GOTS TO SAVE SOMEONE FOR FIGHTAN AFTER YOU KRUMP EVERYONE ELSE!

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Rolled 65 (1d100)

IT BETTER NOT BE ANY DEM CHAOS BOYZ - I WANTZ THEY SPIKEY HEADZ FOR M' POINTY STIK!

WE'RE FRIENDS WITH A BUNCH OF OTHA ORKS.

WELL THEN YOU'LL DO JUST FINE YA GIT!

I'M TAK'N YOUR ROLL FOR DA ENEMIES.

WE LIKE KRUMPAN 'NIDS CAUSE THEY MAKE FOR GOOD CHOPPERS AND SQUIGS.

SOMEBODY ROLL 1D10 FOR SPECIAL BOYS!

Rolled 3 (1d10)

LET'S GET US SUM GOOD ONES!

SHOOTA BOYZ, ROIT AND PROPPA DAT IS.

NOW ROLL 1D100 FOR OUR BEST LOOT!

Rolled 95 (1d100)

IS IT NICE AN' SHINY, BOSS?

SKULLS, LOTS AND LOTS A SKULLS AND HELMETS AND HEAD FINGS.

NOW ROLL 1D10 TO SEE WHAT WE DID WITH IT!

I don' fink dat's roight tho', boss...

WAIT, NO IT WAS DEM SNEAKY TAU DREDNAUGHTY FINGS.

QUIET YOU, NOW ROLL ME 1D10.

Rolled 5 (1d10)

ROIGHT, BOSS

WE LOST 'EM ALL IN A FIGHT.

EASY COME EASY GO OI GUESS!

so yeah, we're done save for naming and fluffing out I guess. Dropping my trip for future posting.

So blue orks who specialize in having lots of shoota boys. Their most legendary figure is a kommando. They lost a ton of tau crisis suits in combat, terrorized chaos, and are allied with another group of orks.

Also they're freebooters so they're space based.

Thinking they have a bunch of ships and probably a big looted Tau Battle cruiser as their flagship.

Reminds me of Deff Skwadron but with Tau.

I like to think at some point our loose collection of gangs got tired of getting shot at by them blue-skins, so our kaptin round us up, painted our loot blue and put all our toofs into getting us more shootas so we could show them fish-faces who's got the market cornered on dakka

sounds good, probably have a serious Tyranid infestation in their section of space.

Do we want the warboss to be a kunnin kommando who lead to lootan stuff like tau crisis suits and space ships?

...probably have a lot of tau looted gear come to think of it.

Ain't blue the Ork colour for luck?
So if the loots blue it should make whoever owns it luckier.

SO THESE TAU IS BLUE, ROIGHT? THAT MEAN'S DER LUCKY! SO IF WE GIT THEIR STUFF, THEN WE GET LUCKY!

ITZ PROPPA SCIENCE

ZOGGIN' GENIUS

also Tyranids can be basically any color, could have the local ones in various shades of blue and have Blue Toof the Kaptin hunt 'em for luck.

Blue Toof - I like that

Did he paint his teef, put caps on 'em, or does he just not bother to brush?

I figured he had blue metal replacements after he got his originals punched out in a fight or lost them trying to bite something to death.

I'd say the local tyranids are blue, to help blend in to a kind of bluish stony landscape of the major planet of the system. As such, our sneaky gitz attach tyranid bitz to their armor, so that they can be even LUCKIER. As a completely unintended side effect, it helps them blend into the landscape very well.

WHEN DEY GET KRUMPED THEIR BLUE GOO GETS ALL OVER THEIR LOOT! MAKES ZIT EXTRA LUCKY!

CAP'N BLUE TOOF ZOGS YA MUM

So far we've decided:
The Orks got sick of getting sniped by Tau and bought up a metric fuck ton of shootas and started drilling to be something resembling marksmen and started stealing Tau stuff.

Blue is lucky so our Orks wanna paint all their stuff Blue, and operate under the idea that Tau are so good at hitting things because they're naturally blue.

Also they travel across the segmentum and hunt 'Nids, probably anything blue really. Maybe a terraforming initiative fucked up and blue foliage is common in this area.

Oh and the Kaptin is probably a Kommando named Blue Toof.

"OI WHICH BLUE IZ LUCKIER?"
"WOT?"
"SEE I WAS THINKING AND I ASKED ME'SELF IS DA DEEP BLUE OR DA LIOGHT ONE BETTER?"
"WELL..."
"IF'S AN ORK GETS HIMSELF DARK GREEN SKIN THAT MEANS HE'S A TOUGH GIT SO THAT MEANZ THAT DA DARK 'UN IS BETTER IF YOUR BRUTAL AND ALL DAT"
"ROIGHT SO DARK BLUE FOR TOUGH AND LOIGHT BLUE FER KUNNIN?"
"YEAH SURE."
Did I do good?

>Tau guns shoot blue plasma.
Mother o'Zog...

yes

also look at this cruiser. Put a blade on the fore end and you have a pretty nasty ramming weapon.

"CAP'N BLUE TOOF, WHY YOUZ NOT SHOOT NONE A DA BLUE GITZ DAKKA LIKE US BOYZ DO?"
"SEE DIS HERE? DIS MY LUCKY STIKKER. DEY NEVAH SEES ME COMING IF'N I GOTZ MAH LUCKY STIKKER."
"I DON'T SEE NUFFIN..."
"'XACLY."

Blue Toof's Orks are fond of Tau Weaponry but more than a few of them get orky with it. Double linked plasma rifles or shootas with railguns on 'em.

Blue Toof himself prefers things like snipa shootas and choppas. Though he's particularly notable for his fondness of stikkbombs with tyranid acid glands taped to them.

I'm currently playing a clan in 40k consisting of a Warboss who, in his many battles as a simple Nob of the PREVIOUS boss, realised that the 'eavier armour that the enemies they were fighting were wearing, the harder they were to kill, so he took it upon himself to make his armour the heaviest in the entire clan. Eventually his armour was so heavy that the old Warboss got jealous, but his choppa couldn't break through the armour and the new Warboss tore his head off with a power claw. Now he gets all of his boyz to wear the heaviest armour possible to stop them from dying as often. They're made with converted Ironjawz kits, but they're really not too great, and once I pick up the new edition I think I'm going to be picking up the new starter kit for the plastic Plague Marines, since I've always wanted to play them but never really had the time or the money.

Kaptin Blue Toof's ship is 'Da Choppa' and its particularly notable for the bastardized combination of Tau and Ork technology. It makes use of a blade that stretches from top to bottom.

Something worth noting perhaps is that Protector Class cruisers usually travel in a flat position like an enormous deltawing craft while 'Da Choppa' flies sideways...like an enormous axe.

Had an idea myself for the ship, a rok got well stuck midship and the orks just went and welded them together. Then bolted the busted left wing to the front and made a proper choppa out of it. It flies tilted diagonally

YES
YES
DA GIT DAT DREW THIS IS A ZOGGIN LEGEND

dats neat! and pretty orky.

I was thinking of having a Rokk be the flagship, its the best of both worls!

huh, now I'm picturing Orks wearing a mixture of tau armor, 'nid bits, and mad doks lobotomizing 'nids and putting special squigs in their bodies to make them immune to syntax critters so they can serve as squigs.

To this day the Chaos Sorcerer Gizackt rues crossing a young Blue Toof's path. Its rather hard to get favor from your god when you're known as the man who got double crossed by Orks before you could double cross them first.

>So blue orks who specialize in having lots of shoota boys. Their most legendary figure is a kommando. They lost a ton of tau crisis suits in combat, terrorized chaos, and are allied with another group of orks.

So

They're Ork Snipers

...Why do I feel the Orks are Tau weebs?

Deys poopils of da greater waagh

Dats why dey gets along with ovva boys innit

Cause da greater waagh calls for koop- kup- workin togefher like to krump more gits

will Blue Toof use da Greater Waaugh to call more boys and their bosses to join his cause to spread glorius warfare to the wider ooniverse?

How bout our boss wears mega armor made of stealth suits.

Mega kommando all predator style with combi-burst cannon/fusion blaster

hmm, kinda like him more as a Kommando who prefers da Orky way of doing fings. On the other hand its Ded Kunnin taking an enemy's tech and using it against them. All the looted Tau suits were destroyed so I could see a few being made into mega armor or Supa Kans or something.

Oi boss, dis here droney thingy gotz no bullits left in de tiny shootas, wat do ya wanna do with it boss?

we gots to get some blue grots to put more blueits into da tiny shootas. Pull off da tiny shootas real gentle like and bolt some proppa shoots on dere.

so we have Dakka but what about Choppy?

Da boss's ship is one big choppa ya git!

Oi were did all ya gitz zog off too!

I'z still here boss!

what about ground vehicles? I was thinking lots of bikes and looted tau hover vehicles.

can only be one answer here. no bikes
our boys fly on captured tau - drones.

what like vehicles held up[ on drones or really big drones?

i mean drones instead of bikes.
can even drop from orbit wiff da antigaff.fingie
see attached pic.

and thats how i imagine the transport truck to look like

Stormboyz with drone jetpacks!

Sound legit Drone Boyz riding drones via harnesses and bikez with frames attached to dronez.

Awesome

Inquisitorial Xenos Report

Highly Classified anyone without Tertia Dei Electus Clearance will be purged if found reading this.

Ork Warboss Blue Toof
Class: Freeboota
We can trace Blue Toof's roots to Hyacinthum Hortus, it is unknown as to why precisely but a malfunction in the terraforming engines that created this world's ecosphere lead to a preponderence of blue flora and fauna. When a splinter of Hive Fleet Leviathan entered the sector it was accompanied by the forces of the Tau Empire who apparently were seeking to exterminate it. Their campaign was going swimmingly and only changed on the occurence of sporefall on "Hyacinthum Hortus" or 'Dat Bloo Plannet' as the local orks have taken to calling it.

The Tyranids arrived first and engaged in their usual activities of devouring all biomass. The imperial communities of the paradise world succumbed quickly but a local rogue trader managed to buy time by bribing the forces of a local group of orkish mercenaries by allowing them to acquire a large collection of surplus imperial weaponry. We have decided not to censure him as the world continues, despite everything, to provide crops to a nearby Forgeworld and it cannot be contested that his actions allowed its valuable resources to remain of use to the imperium.

That said Blue Toof was merely one among many different groups of competing orks, at the time the closest thing to a warboss was known as Jakka Khan and would meet his end via a particularly well aimed plasma bolt. Indeed so severe were the casualties to the Orks that Blue Toof did something Orks very rarely do. He asked the Rogue Trader for advice. As such Blue Toof makes use of a technology relatively unknown among Greenskins; Rifling.

So incensed were the survivors of Shas'O Tyros's extermination campaign that they made use of the tyranids as a source of arms and recruits.

It is unknown as to how Blue Toof's Straight Shootas came to the conclusion that seperating tyranids from their syntax creatures...or lobotomizing syntax creatures and incorporating technological or biological control organisms would give them the ability to field wrangled tyranids but the fact remains that Blue Toof acquired a great number of Rippers and Hormagaunts and used other tyranids as a source of armor and weaponry and would manage to capture a great deal tau weaponry and even apparently keeps some of the earth caste as vassals to this day.

The actions of the Orks lead to the Tyranids somehow adapting to the world. It is still unclear as to how precisely these tyranids are breeding and digesting food but the fact remains that Tau, Ork, and Imperial forces have eradicated the Splinter of Hive Fleet Leviathan and this population remains. Occasionally the Straight Shootas return to harvest the Tyranids for parts and leave the human population alone as 'Dose Humies can't put up a 'proppa foight and there's 'arder boys to kill.' Indeed the Rogue Trader Frederick Froogalos managed to put them to use during a chaos incursion via a 'Mercenary's Kontract.' Again while his actions are heretical he has since proved to be rather vigilant about wiping out feral ork populations or herding them into Tyranid nests while keeping the agriworld functional. As the world's defence forces are entirely his vassals and not a proper navy as the Adeptus Administratus reckons these things we have little recourse for dealing with his 'eccentricities' save for invading enmasse and he has not yet earned a response of that caliber.

Regardless Blue Toof was still of little consequence, he'd managed to steal a Tau Freighter and up arm it into something like a cruiser before losing it to three chaos cruisers during an abortive attempt to claim a toe hold in the section by an unknown Chaos Sorceror. (See File: MLXVMMDLV)

Left adrift Blue Toof graciously accepted aid from Rogue Trader Froogalus and converted a mined out asteroid into a Rokk which he would later crudely slam into the Flagship of Shas'O Tyros before slaughtering most of the ship's crew and converting the damaged vessel and rock into an ungainly but powerful vehicle which has, to date been witnessed slicing an a tau cruiser in half.

The Straight Shootas are classified as a serious threat. Their tactics usually consist of using cover combined with strategic positioning and withering fire to take on foes. Being orks they're no strangers to melee combat and many use trophy weapons like tyranid blades or tau honor swords when engaged in close quarters combat.

On top of their fondness for rifled shootas they're also known to be fond of tau weaponry and grenades...usually grenades augmented with tyranid acid glands.

It is currently unknown what the Freeboota Blue Toof has as a long term goal but as he's recently been sighted raiding tau shipping for loot it can be assumed he's engaging in his personal obsession (vendetta?) against the Tau Empire.

Of note is the surprising ability of the Straight Shootas to make truces and even alliances with other Ork Klans. This has been used to replenish their numbers at speeds unheard of outside of Waauughs.

(Further notes, the Straight Shootas are obsessed with Blue. The Color, uncertain as to why. Make further inquiries.)

Signed Inquisitor Blackstone. Ordo Xenos.

I can't help but wonder how Khornate types would react to sniper orks.

Cant wait to make these guys when I get into 8th edition. I'll post them in the /wip/ threads, The idea of a Kammando blue warboss pirate zogs' me gubbins something fierce.

I'll be keepin an eye out fer dat Matey

Dats sum fine roitin' der

>tfw the straight shootas will never be canon

Been thinking about drawing this all day at work. Still not sure it's enough blue but, he is just a regular boy.

"Zog on, Zog off. You'z be waitin' now, githoppa."
That's awesome, but it desperately needs some 70's style funk pants or jewelry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNrBxGAj3D8
That is hilariously similar to the story of the actual king bluetooth.

that is awesome, I'm really impressed by all the little details.

they forgot to mention the part where bluetooth was named bluetooth because he loved blueberries so damn much they stained his teeth.

huh, on the one hand someone's been thinking Blue Toof replaced his teef with blue metal. Could be interesting if he just uses a paint squig or keeps visiting that planet because he really likes the blue meat/fruit it produces and that's the real reason he won't attack it. Da 'oomies make his favorite slop!

We'z bumpin', fer da WAAAGH!

I imagine the Rogue Trader gets one over on the Blue Toofs in that when they hire them with a Mercenary Kontract they "sweeten" the deal by pulling back their forces and letting the orks get all the fightan themselves, supporting only with artillery and tanks from afar.
The boyz often mistakenly assume the long range artillery fire is from their own forces somewhere behind them, further complimenting their belief in the accuracy of their weaponry.

Plus they make sure nothing in their entire dynasty is painted blue, so the orks are less inclined to loot it.

What's the summary post?
I refuse to dig through mountains of autistic Orkposting

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah gotchya. Thanks

Any chance these guys can be the enemies of the Chimera Legion?

Lore post

summary post 1

summary post 2

yuh grot

depends do you want the chimera legion to lose 3 cruisers to an upgunned tau frigate? (or I suppose be forced to retreat?) They have 'krumped a lot of spikey 'umies' after all.

sounds legit, and rogue traders are known for being good at dealing with xenos. Hell Blue Toof might make 'exclooseev fightan' kontrakts' a joining feature for boys.