What will happen when he gets finally into the Black Library?

What will happen when he gets finally into the Black Library?

something contrived

Just as planned

He becomes aware of Primaris Marines when it's too late too stop them.

He realizes that he forgot his library card.

>When
"If" user, "if".

He'll realize he doesn't have a library card, then his head will explode.

I seem to recall a series of greentext stories about this.

>implying some colorful xeno could stop him

What about pic related?

Harlequins call Yvraine so Ahirman and his marines get curbstomped hard.

Bonus mode: she comes with Rowboat and stomps Ahirman even harder, then Harlequin gives Rowboat free pass to the library forever.

Will get fucked over via a deus ex machina because the writers hate the Eldar.

He'll be sternly asked to keep his voice down.
People are trying to read!

He bitch-slaps Goto, ADB and French.

Hopefully he also hires better writers for the series.

He gets DMCA'd.

I guess having fun would be hard

>Finally, after millenia of trying, Ahriman stood triumphant. Around him lay the warm bodies of the last defenders of the Black Lirary, weapons still defiantly clutched in his hand. It had taken every last rubricae, sorcerer, and minion he had getting here. But here he was, his hand clenched around the battered frame of the barely living shadowseer, and the final door to the black library before him.
>"Please..." she croaked out, from behind her broken mask. "None... None must know the secret of this place." She begged, the lone eye visible from behind her obsidian mask shaking with fear.
>Ahriman laughed at the pathetic plea. "My victory has been delayed long enough by you, and yet you wish to prolong it further?" He asked, his baleful eyes whirling with a mixture of raw psychic power and sparking blue warpstuff. "I will wait no longer to claim my prize. Now, you shall behold my ascendance to god hood." He said. And with that he walked forward, his armor clunking as he pushed the doors open, the Shadowseer breathing in rasping, panicked gasps as Ahriman dragged her.
>The shadows of the black library faded in a sudden, briliant display of light. It consumed their figures, but Ahriman pressed on. The light shone so hard, and so powerful, that if either dared look, their eyes would have boiled. But yet, he pressed on, his eyes tightly shut.
>Ahriman sensed time and space warping around him, the same way one might feel a current change in a stream. Was this the path to god hood, he thought.
>It was only when the light faded, and he heard a strange, crinkling sound did he dare open his eyes.

>Before him sat a group of mortals; a majority of males, with a few females here and there, all in a state of disbelief, a sentiment he did not necessary blame them for. But around him was what seemed to be some rudimentary cafeteria, or break room. No gods, no knowldge, no.... Not even a trace of the warp.
>"What in Tzneetch's blue, feathery ball-sack is this?" He said aloud in disbelief. He looked to the Shadowseer in his grasp, a cheeky, toothy grin peaking from behend her veil.
>"What is this? What in gods name is this!" He said, gesturing to the group of mortals, who were rapidly rising from their seats. Although some had stepped back, some looked onwards with astonishment rather than total fear.
>"Why... This is the black library. The heart of our universe. The truth behind all things." She spoke before going slack. Ahriman growled, his super human senses noting her unconciousness as he let her fall; he was careful though, so not as to allow her to die. By what ever path he took to reach this place, she might be the only one who knew how to find such path again.
>Turning his head as he prepared to introduce himself to these mortals, he froze; one of them had spoken. "Ahzek... Ahriman?" He asked. Ahriman was puzzled as how these drones had gotten his last name, let alone his first. Stepping forward. "How in all the warp do you know of me?" He bellowed, his voice tense but curious. But before the man could speak, Ahrimans eyes locked onto something far more impossible; On the wall hung a poster, portraying himself. 'Ahriman; Unchanged' it read. And the more he looked, the more he was bewildered. Kharn, Lucius, Gulliman, Horus, Jain Zar, Abbadon, even the Emperor of man-kind himself sat upon the walls. "What..." he said looking around, until his eyes finally found rest upon a series of words hung up above the door. "No...This.. This is Impossible.." he sputtered. There, he read three simple, unexpected words: The Black Library.

Moar

He'll never manage it, and remember Slaanesh has already grabbed a section of it for her personal rape palace
They can't advance the plot by Ahriman usurping Tzeentch

this is stupid, in the EOT campaign resolution it indicated that he DID gained momentary access to the black library.

GET REKT.

He went in, saw that was about to happen to the Horus Heresy series, and fled as fast as he could before they could do something retarded to him as well.

I like this

just what I always wanted

There is more?

Den/den

Alot of reading I imagine.

We will burn all of C.S. Goto's books for good

something and then the Imperium will win and restore things to how they were before

He will know more of the 11 secret herbs and spices than any man alive.

>thank God they can't read

Text to speech

We Re:Creators now

He wins.

Does no harm being accompdating and inclusive, please call it the African American Library.

>the writers hate the Eldar.

What kind of beautiful universe do you come from and how can I get there?

Beautiful.

>the black library is a 4th wall breach to the writers
You know, this is stupid enough that it ends up working well.

>yfw Ahriman ends up becoming one of the writers aka god
How was I so blind

I don't think Ahriman would be satisfied with playing god of a world that's a construct of another.

It could be a sitcom where Ahriman is constantly trying to become a god but keeps accidentally finding out he's in a fake universe and keeps tripping his way into higher and higher planes.

>Finally! It has been many long centuries since I've conquered Earth and turned all of its industries to examining the fabric of space and time and breaching the limits of physical mortality
>Now with this final experiment I can transcend this mortal coil forever and become a g-
Ahriman poofs into a giant server room in multi-dimensional space
>WHAT? A SIMULATION!?

He will kill the stars themselves, obviously.