TFW you will be able to afford sucking on prostitute's milk jugs for years to come thanks to your BTC gains

>TFW you will be able to afford sucking on prostitute's milk jugs for years to come thanks to your BTC gains.

Anyone else here /comfy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UG7zLhEWanc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Le 56% face

The legends be true!

How many litecoins do i need to open a brittany venti breeding and milking factory?

How much bitbean for a Latina qt like this one?

BABY WANTS MILKY

found the insecure virgin

You are what will cause the down fall of whites

I want milkies but our kids would literally be a mutt
>50% honorary
>33% aryan
>17% nigger

You're assuming those posters are white

I JUST WANT THE MILKY NOT THE BREEDING

seriously does noone else see how hot that cop is

tfw no big boob mutt gf

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

how does that mean he's an insecure virgin???

THAT GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHIT MAN

It's all in the video

youtu.be/UG7zLhEWanc

>100% non white

>sid from ice age
no pic fuck me

>Anyone else here /comfy/?
Comfy as fuck brah!

Literally lost my car and my house

What....did you sell low?

t. 0 children and internet addiction

I have a recurring fantasy of talking hot party girls into sucking my dick for Dash. Tell them all about this new crypto thing and how they can buy shoes online. They are repulsed at first of course, but once I sit down on the bench with my macbook, open my dash app, buy Amazon gift cards, and buy them that cute dress they wanted using Dash. THEN, they start to get friendlier. They ask to see my Dash app again and their eyes bug out and the balance I am willing to carry in my poket. Hey baby it's not the only big thing I keep in my pants. I offer them 0.2 Dash for a little play-acting, just pretend I'm Chad eh? and they are excited. 0.2 whole Dash?! Happy to get on their knees and open wide. Hey, bonus for cream on your face! All for a fraction of a Dash which I brought by the hundreds for $10 each a year ago.

Aww yeah baby, suck my dick for Dash