Female orc bread

Female orc bread

>female orcs are stronger than male humans
How do interracial relationships even work and why are they not forbidden? I'm not even sure if Deus vult.

Interracial relationships do not work by default, hence why they are forbidden in an attempt to stop idiots from ever trying it. Races like Orcs are only deserving of a blade through the neck, regardless of their gender.

>How do interracial relationships even work
lots of rape

Hey, man, don't project your feelings of inadequacy onto the rest of us.

Would YOU drink the blood of a demon lord and go on a rampage across two worlds, turning one into a wasteland and almost conquering another before being pushed back and have half your race live on the desecrated remains of your ruined homeworld and sit in internment camps for the other half for her?

>female orc bread

You fuckin' know it.

Why did they make orcs so fucking muscley in the later incarnations? What was wrong with how bulky they were in the RoC cinematics?

s-sauce?

Bread

No uncensored version. Sorry

Orc girls are gayer than traps

Objectively incorrect

>ask for fem orc thread
>all "orcs" posted are twiggy green elves with dental issues

Would you prefer a stunty green dorf?

Hey Virt.

A bit, yeah.

I find it ironic that the TES orcs are literally green elves, but still more orky than most of the fem orc art you find online.

If liking Orc girls is gay, I don't want to be straight.

You arent annon.
Traps are gay.
Muscular ripped women are gay.

You are by every definition a fagget.

>Mfw it already begun with Mazoga

Got the whole set of this?

>Why did they make orcs so fucking muscley in the later incarnations?
Other races aren't immune to this, not even the night elves. Only blood elf males have something vaguely resembling human anatomy, and they're supposed to be the skinny ones!

>Most orc girl artwork has them with this stupid fucking shaved side of the head hairstyle

WHY

>male humans don't have wrists and are all hulking brutes
>also look like garbage without facial hair

You know how DnD has been picking up an audience among "those people?" Well, it turns out "those people" like literally strongl women, and try to insert part of themselves in their character.

From the thumbnail i THINK it's a female

Luke - First Lesson

Warriors shave their heads so hair doesn't go into their eyes.
As anyone who ever had long hair can tell you the most problematic part is the hair on the sides of your head that GETS OUT OF THE PONY TAIL ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
So if a warrior doesn't want to shave off all of their hair they end up with Mohawks and shaved sides.

>you will never befriend an orc baker's daughter

>women are gay
One shudders to imagine the mental gymnastics you had to go through to type that muscular women are gay

What kind of people are you refering to? SJWs? /pol/tards? Gays? Veeky Forumsanons? MGTOW?
I like (REALLY) muscular women with tomboyish personalities, not wholly men, but none of that crap feminine women keep pulling, and the AESTHETICS of a 2D musclechick are undeniable.

Gul'damn!

Hnng. I want to be the groom.

Did he/she speak of elves? No. Then go away with the Virt boogeyman. Orcs may be elves to you, but they'll always be evolved carnivorous pigs to me

They're so ugly

Orc girls smell BAD.

That's kind of the point, isn't it?

Anonymous has shit-tier tastes.

That's what makes them attractive. Why would you want a thicc (read: fat) elf bitch that'll jump on the next big ni-- orc cock, when you could have an, to human standards, semi-attractive stronk, faith- and dutiful orc wife that'll give birth to lots of healthy boys?

>not burying your face in her armpit during sex and taking a deep whiff
Scrub.

I think it is possible to make them brutish and not look like an ugly man, but that would take some skills that most people don't have.

There's plenty of attractive yet brutish femorc art there, and if that's still not your cup of tea then just go for lady barbarians.

Thats just a regular edgelord. Virts creepy posts are normally about elves.

Convince the female orcs human males are better, then proceed to kill all the male orcs.

What's Virt?

And with that I'm spent

I thought it was rather nice, user.

This image from the 3.5e phb cracks my shit up.
Look at this delicate flower.

Shit

If she had a nose, she wouldn't be all that bad. Maybe give her a shave and too.

Seriously though, who did they hire to make that artwork? Did they get it for free?? Why the fuck did they use it? D: How far we've come.