ICXXXX

The last time I felt this comfy was Confido. In all seriousness - this is going to 10 bil. If thats not enough for you guys then sorry - keep changing between coins every day gradually losing x

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7l33ys/icon_the_future_of_korean_blockchain_is_slacking/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=helloicon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's some next level FUD.

Congratulation

i fuckin love this coin, ATHs every day

pretty curious to see what happens when it gets listed on korean exchanges

i only got 1k coins, but i do hope i get 3-4x my money back

that would be very nice

I bought in on this but these shitty shill posts are making me feel uneasy about it. I'm starting to wonder if shitbeans is actually more legit.

Bitbeans is the fartcoin you need

what does the coin do?

wont leave before 10x fuckers!

What doesn't it do my son. It won't give you blowjobs. It will however allow you to pay korean prostitutes for blowjobs. So, it does everything.

it's supposed to be the korean eth right? so is it gonna have icos in the future? if yes, then holy shit i'll fucking buy it right now. every coin that supports icos on their platform has at least 10x'd.

There are several key elements of ICON Network:

A smart contract platform named SCORE.
A consensus algorithm named Loopchain Fault Tolerance or LFT – ability to process large amount of transactions in real time.
Multi-channel – transactions can be taken place on a channel basis by configuring separate channels for each task on a single blockchain network.
Modular architecture – each module can be customized to ensure its high scalability.
Delegated proof of stake consensus algorithm – community representatives (for example, a company in the insurance community) are incentivized for the activities generated within the community.
Inflation – set at a maximum of 20% per year.
Interchain – different blockchains can be connected with the ICON Network.

But right now before $3. This will be $15 at the very least sometime in the first half of 2018.

gaddamn this chart. this thing is kettle pot ready to explode. you fuckers better get in.

can we make comfy an official faggot word and go with something else

im comfy w/ comfy
sorry

This sounds just like Ark

It’s a good coin to earn a quick profit. Whenever it dips hard you know that shit will go up. Day traded like an animal today to increase my stack by 30%

Seems like a promising coin, why so much shilling though? Don't you guys want to keep this as a hidden gem?

AHH I JUST FOMO BOUGHT 1500 MORE AM I GONNA BE OKAY LADS

>hidden gem
Ive thought about this for a while as well, but if ICX is getting listed on korean exchanges, that means its better to have the price pumped to the max beforehand. Cos you know, them koreans will gobble this up like no other.

whoops meant for

what's the point ? I want to be rich, I'm happy if others are too, more powers for us to pump other coins when we're done with this one in 6 months
and if we can get quality memes when enough people are on board it'll be faster

What are your price predictions for ICX?

I didn't even know this wasn't on a Korean exchange yet
Shits gonna explode

COuld see 10 dollars in 6 months if btc doesn't rape everyone on a gargantuan run. I reckon Q2 is gonna be a blistering alt run

how far until it hits 5$ and 10$?

it will easily be $20 by the end of january

did you not see ADA's run?

I ruv this coin 10 dorrars soon boys

except ARK has nothing to show, no working product, and they are over a year old. I like the ARK devs and the entire project is just plain cool and yet I cant really do much with ARK as of today can I? I like their style but ICX has MAJOR ins and connections in Korea that are going to make it grow phenomenally fast, growth in the project itself as well as in value/price.

depends on how deep they'll use their connections, it's a huge enterprise and they literally own coinone, if they go for the "we are the korean ethereum and will also go for international markets" then 30+ is possible

but personally I'll sell half at 10$. 25% at 15 and 25% at 18
it can happen fast if they list on coinone quick, but before that 5$ shouldn't be too hard, we'll need the koreans for the real pump though

UNLEASH THE KOREA

$15~$20 by the end of Jan. Once listed on coinone its gonna pump, then a dip because arbitrage and sell off and what not, then another pump once it hits the next exchange

Guys. I am really bullish as you in ICX, don't you have some worries about the release of the remaining 18% circ tokens after main net release? This will lead into some crazy price supression, don't you think?

hitting $3 in the next 20 mins

no, just hold.

I was scared for a while, and maybe we'll see movement.
But if they will sell them on their own decentralised exchange and certainly at current price. Which means it'll increase supply and market cap, but you can't just buy some cheaper, so if you buy on binance or there it doesn't change anything.
Arbitrage will make it more difficult to go higher (or lower) but with enough volume, those coins won't be enough to have a real impact.

Releasing coins doesn't mean selling them all at once on some exchange.

true that my nigga.

arent thy using bancor on dex?

I just went all in. How fucking stupid am I?

if you hold for 2 months, not at all

I all in’d like $850K USD

Ur not stupid, you just like money

You will retire off this coin congrats lad

retire? he's gonna be a fuckin billionaire

All goes well, he'll be a double digit multimillionaire.

How much is everyone holding? I'm in for 4500 atm. I'll flip tron once it booms and buy in for some more.

Lol he could literally retire already.

I only have 2.5k cause I bought in at the ATH so I'm feeling a little uncomfy.

hould i drop my XRP bags for this? biz you decide my future.

god damn it I wish I had known about this fucking coin in presale.

I would have devoured it. Koreans are going to live their lives through this fucking coin.

i dropped tron, cindicator, and poet to go all in here
so worth it

Are you gonna hold or just flip after a few % or even panic sell if it goes down a bit ?

If hold then yes, buy and take a break, enjoy life, come back in a few months and enjoy the gains.

So this is the Korean ETH? Wouldn't I be better off buying Comsa the Japanese ETH that hasn't mooned yet?

I mean, its going up in sats now.. Dont tell me you missed out.

>btc goes up
>icx follows
>double gains
It's just started, dude this is gonna be fun.

this is nowhere near full moon

Whoever got in ICO are geniuses, but this still has alot of moon potential son.

Korean ETH is getting closer to what its like.

I think it's going to be more like digital Mega-KRW

KRW= Korean Won incase you didn't know

Lol the weak hands that sold and has to buy higher now.

I hope you're there faggot.

do you guys think wanchain might follow the same trend as icon?

btw does anyone know the circulating supply? is it 30-40% of total supply?

icon, wanchain, and aion are gonna take over the world

BOUGHT AT ATH FUCK MEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA IT NEVER STOPS NO FUCKING DIPS WHERE WE ARE GOING GET IN OR STAY POOR FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can’t wait until it lists on Binance.

50% minus the coins that didn't sell because of KYC issues, but I guess they'll reduce total supply too, so 50%
around 400M coins which puts it at around 1.1 billion cap right now.

Welp you did it now faggot now we are crashing.

itll probably stabilize at 2000 and just keep growing. there's no stopping this

fuck. i guess i'm now a pajet. buy high sell low is not a meme for me i guess

put 1k in ripple or this?

check the 15min charts. btc can crash, this registers as barely a blip on icx

FUCK I NEED THIS TO DOUBLE IN SIX HOURS

i saw. BTC needs to BTFO fr. fucking ruining the cripto game. ( all hail bitcoin the only king)

i dont see the logic for selling when btc crashes. can anyone explain this? people should be buying when btc is crashing.

Because when BTC value goes down, alt value can go up.But in the case of ICX, it keeps going up over days that it's not worth day trading.

Checked. It will triple.

This. ICX is a hodl coin. It’s too stable for day trading.

ya, thats what im saying. people should be buying alts but they seem to crash too when btc crashes

Some are going into tether, so they need the btc first.
And it's a self fullfilling prophecy, since people expect alts to go down with btc, people rush to sell.

Most coins. But ICX/ICon isn't because it has tons of hype. Tons of deals with major companies like Samsung. And unlike the Chinks, the Koreans know what they're doing, and are committed to building up their companies. Samsung, Hyundai,e tc.

Read: reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7l33ys/icon_the_future_of_korean_blockchain_is_slacking/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=helloicon

Where we are today

ICON is already one of the largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities, and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain.

Parent company (DAYLI) owns CoinOne Exchange - 8th largest exchange in the world
DAYLI is partnering with SBI Ripple Asia in Korea to do cross border remittance
ICON is backed by 27 financial firms in Korea, including Woori Bank (Fifth largest Korean bank)
Partnered with DAVinCI (leading AI company)
Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association
ICON has interconnectivity between different blockchains (Cosmos/Polkadot)
Growing list of huge partners including Samsung (Which literally owns half of Korea)
And most recently, ICON was listed on Binance and on OKEx

Ambitions

~China has NEO

~Japan has NEM

~Korea now finally has ICON (ICX)

By the end of the year:

ICON will release Main Net
ICON will release Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
ICON wallet will be released
We can also expect ICON to hit CoinOne, because their parent company OWNS CoinOne.

ICON should already be up there with the likes of NEO and NEM, so let's pool our efforts together and make it happen.

ICX/ICON is a value/fundamental coin. It will hit $5-15 billion worth.

DO NOT FORGET that the market cap on coinmarketcap.com is incorrect. It doesn't show total market cap so it's not in the top 15-20 yet. When that is corrected, it will skyrocket to $10.

meh, when i saw btc crashing i was fomoing hard to get more deposit cash so i could buy more icon. thats the way it should be.

What is the right market cap in your opinion?

end of the day target?

High estimate would be 400,000,000 x current price

Hopefully 2100. That would be a new ATH I believe.

they got 60% supply locked up for them

2067 ATH last night b4 crash n only down 24%. Better than 40 to 50% on other coins

True, but they gradually release them to balance out inflation.

another shitcoin shill. fuck off.

IT'S THE FUCKING ETH OF KOREA

FUCK

YOU

lol

It's an erc20 token right now, I store mine on mew. I read there will be a token swap when mainnet launches, how do I swap my tokens?

Stay poor, faggot.

I have like 57k icx, let's see If that's enough

they will tell us no worries

can you elaborate xd? so this is just vaporwave for another token?

You are a fucking idiot. You are not going to make it sorry user, too stupid. This is one of the most legit coins out there.

Ok thanks

Look at these fucking sell walls on the ETH pair. We are fucked.

i store my icx on binance. what is going to happen based user? will they swap them for another token?

Jealous
Praying for your gains

>doesn’t realize that ICX eats up sell walls like nothing
There have been huge sell walls all day. Goes right through them.

hello, rajesh