Are we returning to "normal" or to the mean?

Are we returning to "normal" or to the mean?

>that fucking chart

Honestly I am SICK AND TIRED of faggots posting this fucking chart everyday

>bear trap

Return to "normal" of course, how since crypto isn't back by anything the pit of despair is an endless pit.

This is the bull trap

we are still at media attention.

we're not in stealth phase yet

If you think we are anything before Denial you are fucking deluded.

The hype phase is OVER. Despair is coming up

Same it gives me literal stabbing pains in my forehead

we're going to 1 mil kiddo

Make no sense because of all the media attention we got

BULL TRAP

its bait at this point. only brainlets and boomers think were in a bubble

We're at the dead cat bounce. Crypto is finished.

>Are we returning to "normal" or to the mean?

your answer depends on how far you zoom out, and if you think that the underlying asset has undergone some kind of fundamental change. In the case of bitcoin, two big things happened this year- 1. the public at large now has a foggy understanding of crypto, and 2. there was a massive amount of other crypto products made.

but bitcoin itself got no improvements, only downgrades. higher prices, more shady exchanges, forks, lightning network. what i'm trying to say is you're fucked, pink wojaks until around 5k, one year recovery but not for bitcoin, for a few select coins that fit the needs of the financial system.

Dude if you zoom out on bitcoin its incredibly scary how much we resemble that chart right now.

That mean needs to be a lot steeper.

My idea too, bitcoin has become kind of a mockery too.
People see the fiddling with ID keys, large transaction fees, extremely price-fluctuations and drama it caused and are probably tired of it.
I wish the system wasn't so linked to this coin, if anything I don't want its price to go up to a great degree again.

lol nigger we're in the bear trap of the first sell off

Fuck, when I woke up today the market was wrecked. I don't wanna find out what I'll wake up to tomorrow.

Holy shit, i only rarely come to this board. You call can't be this stupid?

does not apply
cryptos are a class unto itself and cannot be likened to anything hitherto seen

>he thinks this isnt a normie bubble

stay delusional retard

this

deluded nocoiners

>lol nigger we're in the bear trap of the first sell off

It's probably going to go back to 16k and then begin dropping again

> implying those two stages take place over a couple months

25K inc

and then it'll rise back up higher than it peaked in a couple months give or take, just like it always fucking has.

how new are you?

you embody "denial" which in this case means you're lagging about 15% behind everyone else in intelligence.

Is there an updated version of this with the last couple months of data?

>Dude if you zoom out on bitcoin its incredibly scary how much we resemble that chart right now.

not that this isn't a bubble but why do you guys think that chart means anything? guy draws a line and labels it and everyone studies it and compares real charts to it and argues over which stage we're in like it's somehow scientific? as if you can't find a million assets crypto or otherwise that vaguely fit that line at a dozen different points in time and levels of zoom?

>muh it goes down a bit like this
>muh it goes up a bit like that
>just like the prophecy foretold

MY NIGGAS HOP IN LINK RIGHT NOW SHITS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF

It's a bull trap.

Today was the bear trap.

Strap in for 1,000,000 BTC.

200 hours in paint.
I'm fucking sick of seeing this dumb shit every day. Zoom in at any point on a Bitcoin chart and you'll see fucking hundreds of these.

normal no doubt.