FLIPPENING LIVE!

Get in here!

FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.
EXCHANGES STARTING TO PAIR WITH BCH.

Yes, we all know.

If you haven't bought atleast 1 Bitcoin cash you will be left behind.

There is a reason my cuckbase is making it difficult to purchase and trade BCH right now.

Use your brain, people. Stop wasting time with shitty altcoins that are literally vaporware.

>he doesn't know yet that both buttcoins are doomed to fail

>He doesn't know Roger Ver is helping push Bitcoin Cash through the mainstream media as the superior bitcoin.

The word 'Cash' alone will make normies flock to it.

Bitcoin core will be known as the slow, high fee crap version.

Please, try harder.

ssssssssssssssssssssssauce

pfffffhhh... the blockchain is the wrong implementation for the targeted market/use case as a currency. 3rd gen coins, at least one of them, will beat your silly ass, while burpcoin devs hack and patch and still don't get anywhere... fucking retards
>muuh scaling
we'll show you faggots what scaling means.

thats what it already is. until the lightning network, which more and more people find out about every day.

itll bcash thats shit, soon. will be gg soon man. better get back in to btc while its low.

Why are you guys into Thai males with fake boobs?

Does his left tit hurt or something? Why does he keep touching it? Never have surgery in SEA, I speak from experience.

>ywn suck his dick

brb killing myself

retard. Anything that gets implemented into core can easily be applied to bitcoin cash.

Bitcoin cash will steal the thunder from bitcoin core while you morons wait for muh Lightening Network. Bitcoin Cash is already commerce friendly.

Beta max is better than VHS
Linux is faster than windows
Mini disc is better than cd

Having said that is bitcoin cash really that good? There are plenty of faster transacting coins only they didn't hijack the bitcoin brand name for some cheap marketing.

Post her dick already God dammit.

>hijack Bitcoin brand name

It's literally a fork with better tech with the same ledger and private keys that gave every BTC owner the same amount of BCH

This sounds like horrible shilling. I’ll stick with eth

You're missing one thing...

The word BITCOIN. NORMIES ONLY KNOW WHAT BITCOIN IS. NOT FUCKING DUMPCOIN,KEKCOIN, SHITCOIN, MUH CHAIN LINK COIN.

Think like a fucking normie for a second.

Dogecoin is the true bitcoin. Anyone telling you otherwise is a shill.

But Ethereum is better

>Flippening
>Almost the exact same price movement

If I fork can't dethrone Core's coin under these circumstances than nothing will get a fork on top. Just accept that an actual alt will be the thing to replace BTC one day and stick with it until it's clear that's happening

Again, the name sells itself. BITCOIN CASH

Normies don't give a fuck about the tech behind Ethereum.

The fact that you gotta put cute girls in everything you post is telling

>Having said that is bitcoin cash really that good? There are plenty of faster transacting coins only they didn't hijack the bitcoin brand name for some cheap marketing.
Bcash will have the same issues core does when the transaction rate goes up. Also the faggot posting hot chicks ITT is a well known conman that spams the catalog with his army of pajeets pushing pump and dumps.

>
Sauce???

>Normies
normies don't give a flying fuck about your funny monies, except maybe some dumb niggers in the states.. not many of those around where I come from. And what do they have to invest anyways? Get real.
>AAAAAAAAAAHHH NORMIES ARE HERE Veeky Forums IS DOOOMED AAAAAAAAAHHHH

>Bcash will have the same issues core does when the transaction rate goes up.

No, do a bit research.

Don't tell me I didn't warn ya

You dumb fucking BCash cucks are truly retarded. But thank you for the Bitcoin dip; hope you lost thousands.

Don't buy it then, morons. I'm just telling you the truth. I'm not trying to sell anything to you.

>cute girls
user...

>muh lightning network

lmao good luck with that. Segwit which LN depends on has less than 10% adoption months after release. LN won't be on mainnet for 6 months minimum and will not be widely adopted until at least 2 years from now(if ever).

It's amazing how often corecucks will invoke LN despite knowing nothing about it.

Literally no one except you adrenaline hunting gambling junkies care about this volatile coin. No one wants to stay hunched besides a computer screen reading small little uptrends and downtrends giving you that momentary fleeting high of accomplishment.
There are no "normies" involved in bitcoin. You're so doped up on lies that when things go south you're going to be left with a pile of junk, just like in a ponzi scheme

>I'm not trying to sell anything to you.

This guy fucking gets it.

The women in Thailand sure have some broad shoulders

>projection
just fuck off with your silly hissy fit already. It's fucking boring.

I tried but it hurt.

No flippening today huh? Keep waiting cucks. Lightning network is already live and operational.

I never thought I'd see the day that Solomon Kane was used as a fucking meme on Veeky Forums

as said.. fucking boring. kys

fuck off.

We actually have news anchors memeing "the flippening" now