>the game will include sexual horror

So it includes having sex with you?

Only reason I'd include sex in a game.

>the game won't include sexual themes
It was my life

A woman is joining the session?

Good, That's my fetish.

It's not fucking Thursday Velanie! If you can't wait until then, just break down already and buy the pulse shower head you've "subtly" spammed all over Hangouts. We're not going to buy a sex toy for you, no matter how "hygenic" you say it is.

Wait, don't we already have Kingdom Death General?

Isn't that redundant?

Sexy Horror =/= Sexual Horror.

This user doesn't have a girlfriend!

Really though that could go poorly if handled wrong.

How the fuck would that even work at the table?

Oops, I dropped my MAGNUM CONDOM I use for my MONSTER COCK!

Fuck off Frank, that doesn't work with wome.....GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

Does having a massive penis cause pierce damage?

Blunt. You haven't lived until you've smote the skeletal hordes with your swinging, throbbing cock

Yes. Also if you have a cat penis you can shred when pulling out

>the game has an entire magical class based off of perverted sex magic

When the dm describes something horrific, he pulls his dick out.

HAI YO!

Well, at least he's warning people. Better manners than some GMs.

Having to hear about your dick isnt sexual its just horror OP

Who said anything about women, handsome?

>was making Sunny in Philly joke
>Get Buffalo Bill
This got dark real fast. Get me out of this hole, or I'm killing your precious poodle!

Okay, the question that I have is, can the GM pull it off... okay phrasing, is the GM good enough to make this interesting... dang it phrasing. Can the GM make an engaging story around this?

It IS sexual horror It rubs the lotion on its skin it does this whenever its told

That's it. Your dog is dead.

Noooo! Their love is unconditional! Unlike all the other women in my life

Going to be honest, wouldn't hurt Buffalo Bill's dog. I would say I would, but I couldn't hurt a harmless dog. Sorry mate, that's sad.

>YES! Now I, Lord Egulun, will violate your bloodline forevermore! You'll be tainted by this darkness. Unable to live with yourself, heroine.
>Do your worst...
>I SHALL! Now. Now lay your eggs in this pool here, and I'll fertilize them. Totally gonna have your rape kids.
>...
>I'm a human. I can't lay my ovum.
>...
>Fuck. Now what.

Eh, neither could she. Pretty sure she kept that dog at the end Oh jeeze, sorry mate, no the women in my life are wonderful, just going for a joke there, but thank you for your compassion regardless

>Pretty sure she kept that dog at the end
I believe your right Buffalo. That's ok, I like sprinkling compassion on Veeky Forums, got to balance the shit posting and salt. Also, I always thought Silence of the Lambs what the best romance movie.

I love Catan!

>COCK
>not DONG

>>the game will include sexual horror
>all the attractive and sexual people in the setting are replaced with Danny DeVito and John Malkovich

>he doesn't want to play a sex mage who requires sexual energy
>he doesn't want to masturbate in order to cast fireball

Make him more horrified by the lack of egg-laying tendencies in humans and it'll fit the theme of sexual horror.

Plot twist: your GM wants lots of romantic, traditional handholding.

Sexual horror =/= Magical realm

Sexually themed horror can be that much more engaging because of how disturbing it can be. Assuming your DM doesn't assume "sexual horror" means penis monsters, sexy zombies, and rape.