Normies gonna get btfo

Kek

The absolute state of fags on plebbit

who names their kid "Jar"?

I sold it all off looks very scammy to me

Probably niggers, short for Jarmal.

Shut up faggot, I saw you post that in 2 other threads.

You do understand there are other languages than English that exist?

>jar
kek

I'm visiting my mom for Christmas and she heard it crashed on talk Radio earlier today.

>Why don't you sell it!

The number of times I have heard this

EVERYBODY I tell about crypto encourages me to "just sell some"

Fucking pussy ass faggot normie fucks

How hot do you think his mom is?

>tfw my moms giving me another 10k today to invest for her. I told her it's currently crashing. She said "You're making money from it and it bores me"

>Jarmal
wrong! niggers cant invest in anything cuz they are no money

>Jarmal
kek'd

could just be a pet name

>Jar Jar Mal

Jared you inbred fucks

It's going UP guys. ALL IN

Same, my dad pesters me all the time. "Why don't you just put a little bit of your capital into it", and "why don't you take out what you've gained" etc. "You should take profits"

>tfw all-inning on every trade and I've gone a total of 1200% through day-trading, there's no way I'm stopping now, $14k is nothing.

Jar backwards us raJ, raJ can be short for ranJeet, which can be misheard as Pajeet.
Definitely a shill

I like the way you think.

so glad i redpilled my mom on this shit years ago. now she just laughs at the cucks with me

it's rajesh for you ok

>not withdrawing your initial investment

I cashed out 10k and have 30k left in crypto. My stress level is way lower now and I still have big enough positions in coins to make good gains. I would recommend taking out your initial investment just for mental health sake alone. Especially if you're 100% in crypto like I was. Unless you invested

>take profit
No moms talk like this.

I can never take out profits for at least a few years or I will be taxed 30%. Life is simple.

Holy fuck. My mum is the same "omg you better sell now!" Fuck off. Iron hands.

Meesa thinks yousa sa retard and theesa is fake

>tendies and milkies mummy dearest.

Nice. All I redpilled my mom on is the Jews. Everybody just seems to get annoyed when I talk about crypto

This is why normies never make it.

I bought at $25 and sold at 900 because of this retarded logic

because they didnt invest when you told them to. all you can do is be supportive and tell them to buy again now, or they will be sad again, especially if you keep talking about it.

in other words, just stop, or try your hardest to help them

Mrs. Binks

sure it is jarmal