What guild would join in your youth?

What guild would join in your youth?
What guild would you marry into later in life?

Rakdos.
Your what?

I would of picked Simic and stayed in Simic.

Where are the 3 color guilds?

Dimir because I liked being in supur sekrit clubs when I was younger.
None of them because they are all awful, but if I had to choose it would be Azorious for sometimes making all the other guilds less awful. Plus getting married in the is stupid.

Simic

Because I want to do SCIENCE

>What guild would join in your youth?
Rakdos
>What guild would you marry into later in life?
You are assuming I could afford to get married while paying child support to the Rakdos women who had my children.

Well I mean I was a pretty fucking stupid kid, so I'd probably be raised Selesnya and then go Boros later on.

Join Boros, Marry Boros or pull a Tajic and get a qt. Orzhov girl.

I'd probably get into Izzet/Simic because muh science, or Boros because I want to bash heads without being a literal savage or a hedonistic edgelord. I'd probably marry into Selesnya or Dimir, assuming I'd live long enough.

Definitely Izzet because SCIENCE, then settle down with a qt angel waifu from Boros and smite heathens together.

>Rakdos
>Child support
>Any legal system in place of any kind

Do you even Red/Black?

Golgari when young, was kinda edgy back than.
Simic now.

Youth: Izzet/Simic
Later: Izzet/Simic
t. Biochemist

Gruul, but probably as a shaman
Probably also still Gruul

Selesnya then, Golgari now.

>Boros
>Boros

Join the legion, become stronger, fight for greatness, ascend the ranks, become LEGEND!

>Youth
Dimir or Simic, Probably Dimir. Being in a secret club really appealed to me. Also likely to let me grow eldritch tentacles of some kind.

>Marry into a guild
Dimir or Simic, probably Simic. Simic is equally likely to let me grow eldritch tentacles and nerdy elf girls are cute. And yes, I would let her try to mutate me.

Orzhov. I was a greedy little fuck and liked to exploit people

Later in life, I guess I'd go Izzet

Rakdos 'cuz I'm edgy

Inplying Archdeacon Ghostfuck wouldn't arrange your marriage for macimum profit while you work off your debt all the way into undeath

Younger selesnya I guess, it sounds safe.
I don't think selesnya does marriage as much as like one big group marriage.

Younger would definitely be Dimir, because much like other Anons I would have loved the edgy secret club.

Now? Dimir or Orzhov, because the qt3.14s and I like grindy control. And in either guild when my new waifu and I die we can serve the guild together eternally.

Enjoy prepping the centaur and rising your wife's son in a happy commune.

As for me
> Simic/Simic or Boros
Craziest thing is I'm in law, but I hate Azor with a passion.

Childhood is when you idolize Azorius and Boros, adulthood is when you realize Gruul, Rakdos, and Golgari makes more sense.

Didn't mean to reply to you.

Izzet Because MAD SCIENCE.

Probably Golgari to piss off my parents
Then Orzhov when I embrace my inner jew

Simic
Izzet

Azorius
Azorius

i just want a nice quiet life, in a nice clean area, free of all that hullabaloo

selesnya
selesnya

two words

horse
pussy

>Boros
> Phyrexian

A new challenger appears

I fucking approve user

>youth
Gruul
>later in life
Boros

In youth, Gruul. Big scary friends that protect me and guide me to true strength while I do shaman magic and lift with my minotaur bros.
Later in life, marry into Boros, dispense justice by being stronger than faggot criminals, and find a cute soldier girl to settle down with.

carl get out

>Archdeacon Ghostfuck

kek'd and checked

hOG9cf3.jpg = Lol'd

Do the Gruul even have a right to exist?

>Not posting superior guide the many guilds

join simic because understanding how magic can complement biology sounds tight as fuck

marry into orzhov because their whole business seems pretty tight as long as youre not poor enough to get into debt and get ghost-enslaved

>bright-eyed young Boros recruit

>absolutely degenerate Rakdos cultist

Youth: Dimir
Adulthood: Gruul

Nothing is quiet with the Grand Arbiter's constant droning of general laws. They do a lot of indentured servitude with dead Boros too- angry ghosts aren't very .

[Spoiler]I'd probably pick and stick with Azorius too[/spoiler].

Born Izzet
Go Azorius

I'm Izzet and my GF is Gruul

>Youth
Gruul. I was a bit of a troublemaker, but loved the outdoors.
>Nowadays
Probably Selesnya or Orzhov, I've mellowed out and still kinda like the outdoors, but I would also love to be financially stable.
>Implying

Even with the shoddy charts, Boros is still the best guild.

>die trying to join Simic
>spend afterlife as a Golgari rot farmer
Such is residence in Ravnica.

>wanted to become a Boros enforcer once I grew up
>now I work 9-5 as an Azorius desk jockey
Kill me.

Selesnya
Then I would marry into a qt centaur's asshole later in life

as a kid: GW because its my favorite colors!
as an adult: GW because some shithead me dropped a fucking winter orb

Youth/ Golgari
Marry/ Gruul

Selesnya handles the cultural proceedings of Ravnica. If there's marriage in Ravnica, the legalwork is Azorious but everything else, from why are you getting married to the ceremony and priest itself, is Selesnyan.

Of course the Orzhov show up to try and turn it into a business. Besides, a Selesnyan wife would be faithful, marriage is a solemn oath to devote your life to someone else. You can't get more Selesnyan than that.

>Implying the Orzhov didn't get your spirit to burn your body.

Orzhov run the churches and are also big on contracts. If anyone is in charge of marriage it's them.

The Orzhov in Ravnica aren't a cultural church like you're thinking.
The orzhov worship power and the flow of power, in this case money. And are also most likely the rites of the dead. But everything social, that people do with people that don't involve an exchange of power, like marriage, public festivals, non-bank holidays and the like, are the functions of the Selesnya.

So unless it's an arranged marriage where you get a wife and her brother gets an apprenticeship under your dad, it's Selesnya.
If it's just a union between two people because love or something like that, it's Selesnya. Then you have to submit the marriage documents to Azorious, who let the Orzhov know that you're a household now for tax purposes

Youth: Dimir
Now: Simic

Not Gruul? Then die!

In my youth: Rakdos because egotistical hedonism makes all the sense.

Marry into Simic: because i love growing pot and making money.

Plus also now I can use Yidris Elba as my commander.

>This far into the thread.
>Nobody has posted the Waifus yet.

Come on people! I'm supposed to be the fuckup on here.

>Wanted to be a super awesome video game programmer
Little me would of wanted to be Izzet and ended up joining Azorius by signing up for government "sky code" classes
>Marry later
Would probably have some kind of Green-guilded wife. Probably Selesnyan

>me
Izzet league totally describes me.
>her
Boros, because they seem the most pure and faithful

>Most pure and faithful
Still the Selesnyans, though the Boros are probably close they're still the military arm. Post raid celebrations can and probably do end up pretty wild.

>a significant amount of waifus like to GIVE
gross

>Boros waifu
>Occupation is basically hunting people for profit and self interest even if it's at the behest of the state.
Already wrong. That's an Orzhov angel in disguise
>Gruul is a pit fighter instead of something nature related like a fucking PARK RANGER
Even wronger. Rakdos girl with animal ears
>Orzhov isn't a financial advisor or Broker of any sort
This list is shit.

FAQLING
COLOR GUILD ?
3 COLOR GUILD
go back playing hearthstone you noob

Be a Boros Blacksmith making weapons for the Legion.

Marry a Gruul cutie to make strong sons and daughter to run my forge when I'm gone.