Realistic setting

>realistic setting
>gender: other

eunuchs were a thing, you know

Stop bullying Paul. He's playing a Dwarf. Dwarfs have no genders. There is only Dwarf.

Yeah OP, I miss having quest threads on this board, too.

And Elves have no genders. There is only Elf.

...is it possible Elf and Dwarf are two halves of the same species?

>Historical setting
>Female character with equal strength as a man

Actually, because I'm an Dunsany nerd, I disagree. There are Elf males and Elf females.

Otherwise there cannot be a king of Elfland, and there cannot be a daughter of the king of Elfland.

They were still male. Lopping of your genitals doesn't change your sex.
:^)

Eunuch isn't a gender, retard.

It just means you have mutilated genitals.

The modern equivalent of Eunuch would be "Transexual".

I'm intersexed, I'm not sure if I'm XX or XY nor do I care, what do I put in?

WhenI'mwearingadressi'magirl.Jpg

>I'm not sure if I'm XX or XY
I don't think that's how it works. Only one set of sexual organs will develop into adulthood. In the incredibly rare case of a hermaphrodite being born they are not born with both sets of fully working sex organs.

Clearly you're not allowed to play

>...is it possible Elf and Dwarf are two halves of the same species?
That'd be neat.
Sexual dimorphism is pretty low in humans, it'd be cool to see a humanoid species with that kind of striking difference between genders.

And you could work them staying in different regions as a sort of cultural thing.

I vaguely recall reading about a reptilian species in a scifi setting that had their race seperate by gender on two different planets.
They'd only meet in person to reproduce, and then subsequently ignore each other.
Babby boy lizards went to the male planet, babby girl lizards went to the female planet.

Yeah a lot of people think a lot of shit but have never read a book or taken a class on genetics, embriology, biochemistry etc. and should probably stay in their containment threads on /pol/ and ramble about degeneracy.

"Shaman" was its own gender in some groups.

Eunuch isn't a gender and eunuchs are still male.

>pointing out something you overlooked makes me a /pol/ack
Provide an actual case in which someone was born with a uterus, vagina, penis and sets of ovaries and testicles. But you can't.
Stop spewing shit out of your mouth before your ass gets jealous.

Whatever gender your genitals look like thankfully this only accounts for .04% of the population so these kinds of issues will be few and far between

You put either male or female, whichever one you prefer.

A robot or AI doesn't really need a gender.

But they are so much better with it.

Robots aren't real though?
OP specified a realistic setting and we don't have any kind of self aware machine.

Realistic =/= modern
Hard sci-fi a best.

It would probably be whatever gender the robot assigns itself so the fleshbags feel more comfortable. Alternatively whatever gender the humans assign to it probably based on the sound of it's voice.

>it'd be cool to see a humanoid species with that kind of striking difference between genders
Dare you enter some of the most popular magical realms existing in popular weeaboo settings?

Most of the monstergirl stuff works like this.

Well you obviously haven't if you honestly believe that apart from a handful of mutants who cannot breed there is anything else except men or women.

>weeaboo
Most western settings too. Just look at WoW, the Orc men are the height of exaggerated masculinity and the women are still sexually appealing.

He doesn't care user, if he doesn't like something and it has ever been something done by Japan, even if it was Japan aping the west, it's Weeaboo.

You're right though in west it's practically only MMOs and not due to magical "realmness" but because devs very well know that prospective players wil be drawn to good-looking females and will want to play good-looking females while choosing whatever race, with rare exceptions.