PRL Oyster Pearl

Buy now or stay poor.

drp thats a good pick

Fixed price, if its 0.4c its overvalued by 0,2c
1prl will always be 1gb of data, sorry senpai, bablam

Are these pajeet or bots?

Pajeet

debunked.
The funny thing is, he said that it actually scales up to 64gb per 1! So with current prices of storage, the price per token could easily go up to $12 And still be the most competitive price!

He originally thought that 1gb per one was max? (Not sure) or he planned it to be, but then realized it's actually scalable up to 64. Not sure really, more details are yet to be released.

Lol what a shitcoin bought this and overnight got 5x returns wtf lol

try thinking for yourself sometime and go back to raddit poo poo pajeet

Why would any website owner want to decentralize their data? Do any of you brainlets think for half a second how stupid and inefficient that is?

Hur let me use my visitors cpu and gpu so I can call some simple queries duhhh

More importantly
Why oh why if I'm eilling to install an adblocker would I not be willing to install a pearl blocker

It's ONE line of code

you dumb fucking cunt it's web 3.0 CPA no-click adds that generate revenue for web owners.

>can't your rent a single fucking brain cell pajeet and read white paper at least

>website decentralize data
is this bait or are you just retarded?

There's already a lot of push back of using js "miners"

Its funny that monero solves this problem better as the pirate Bay and lot of other sites using xmr miners to make money instead of ads.

What happens when no one donates their computation power and all their data is on the broken meme that is "the tangle"

I bought in more at the dip, solid project and still early to get in.

look it's trying to communicate

guys i know you missed out on the 500% but it still has alot of room to grow. buy now or stay poor

have you ever used a centalized exchange website or something that happens to go offline and you cant access your account? have you ever used a decentralized exchange youre still in control even if the website is down. we just saw this with etherdelta. there are tons of places in the world where content is censored and taken down because of centralization. i thought shit like this and anonymity were like the major talking points of crypto

Straight from their website

Fuck you OP
Are you retarded?
If you invite weak handleds things like this never take off

Seriously go fuck yourself retard

thats a good thing you brainlet

the prl rocket is taking off again. see you guys on the moon

anyone else been swing trading this bitch for the last couple days

so much this
>keep PRL fucking clean
>delete this

This team seems underqualified desu and while I do hope the project succeeds since I bought in at 7.2cents I'm not convinced yet really. They also had that 1gb pegged value on their site/whitepaper like 2 days ago. When/how did they decide that it didn't need to work that way anymore?

project got approval by IOTA founder
>you can suck a fat one FUD'er

to risky for me.

FUD is only used for unreasonable/exaggerated doomsaying, buddy