Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

What's the best unarmored or really lightly armored divine caster in 1pp? In 3pp? Is it a Lore/Lunar/Nature oracle?

Link repository, could really use an update: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog
strawpoll.me/13129028
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shaman. witch doctor + life shaman = assloads of channel, plus hexes (sleep), etc. Fire mystery is also good if you have a blaster wizard or do some blasting yourself.

paizo.com/paizo/blog

New blogpost about Starfinder's compatability with Pathfinder. Basically, no magical bonuses bloat and monsters will be easily ported but classes aren't worth the trouble.

Have your characters ever gotten pregnant in games, /pgg/?
Tell me stories!

Over the course of one campaign, my PC decided to settle down with an NPC she fell in love with and got pregnant from him. She was relegated to a role of a player-controlled NPC who interacted with the party later on, but I otherwise rolled up another PC for adventuring.
It was cute as hell.

That's cool and all, but it's not a Spirit Guide Oracle. If you do that as a Life oracle, you have even more channeling.

>weeb OP
>fetish shit discussion almost immediately into the thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, he was impregnated by an aberration and gave birth to several smaller aberrations that cracked his spine and ribs as they expanded out of his chest in a clutch.

In kingmaker, my tiefling sorceress had the highest charisma out of the entire group (her base at level one was 22, plus another 2 for fiendish sorcery). The result was that I was the best pick for a ruler since my charisma was always going to be jacked through the damn roof.

At one point, to prevent a war and expand the realm, she married a king from another kingdom. Her first son was born in the intermission between modules.

Sorry to repost, but my character hangs in the balance over this.
Got a question.

>Anaconda's Coils (belt)
>Grants +2 Strength and +2 bonus to grapple checks.
>Grants the wearer the constrict ability for 1d6 points of damage plus the wearer’s Strength modifier.

>Final Embrace (feat)
>gain constrict damage and grab special avility.
>attack deals damage equal to your unarmed strike or primary natural weapon melee attack.

>level nine monk.
>strength: +6
>Monk's robes, deals 2d6 punch damage.
>deadly grappler, increases light weapon, natural attack and unarmed strike by one size, now deals 3d6 damage.
>grapple damage: 3d6+8, 3d6+12 with power attack.

Does that mean Final Embrace basically doubles that damage, to 6d6+24, half punch and half constrict?

I'm fairly certain every female PC in RotJR, Dragons and Blingmaker are going to get pregnant.

Question is, who first in each?

strawpoll.me/13129028

>no option for fit
get out

Loaded question.

Third options there for you, you whiny baby

>tfw sticcfags are in the lead
;_____________;

Quinn in Fotjr, Val in Sotjr, Rinka in dragons 2

ghosts can't get pregnant

wist pls

I fucked up. I meant to say thiccfags, not sticcfags. A typo was made.

fit thicc is best thicc. no question.

The door is there for you, you tasteless shit

Actual thicc, uncorrupted by the landwale fatfuck fetishests for justifying their shit taste, is not incompatable with fit

Fine, Aster and Tia, with the spawn of Etan and Rubio, respectively

It's official. Thicc and Sticc are the new Skub and Anti-skub

>fit
>taste
ohoho

If any of you thiccfags, we're not friends anymore.

Sticcfriends gotta sticc together

What's a good swashbuckler archetype to basically be Jack sparrow? I want to focus on improvised bullshit and dirty tricks.

>Rubio
>With his practically-a-little-sister
>And not Ameiko
HORY SHET

Tia in FotJR, Valeriya in SotJR, that woman with a husband in Dragons 1, Calsi in Dragons 2, and Branwen in Blingmaker.

But the best fit is neither thicc nor sticc. Thicc is in too much volume, in ass and tiddies and stomach. Fit is muscle in abs and legs and hips, lean and tight. Sticc means too little volume for muscle.

Fit is the ultimate in patrician taste.

How do you decide which 3pp to allow in your game so that it doesn't clash with everything else or break the game?

>qualityfags bringing their shitty memes into this one too.
GET

OUT

>hating breeding hips
You may as well be fucking a boy

>stomach
-5 points from your answer. See me after class

Your picture is a disgusting fat landwhale, nothing to do with breeding hips.

Typical Succula, bringing the homophobia. Just because you play muh bulk men, and thirst for thicc whales, doesn't mean you can run away from your sexuality.

Hips is not ass, ya dolt

And thicc is always too much, sticc is always too little

Fit is just right with extra muscle on top

God, have mercy on our wretched souls.

Should I report each post individually, or is reporting the entire thread okay?

I generally review it on a Case by case basis, but there are a few products I allow without hesitation because I love the authors. Jolly is one of those people. There's a few other products I want to test (namely on the Strange Magic page of the SoP wiki) but I can't gather the players for it

I actually don't have a problem with people liking thicc or not. People have a right to like what they like.

I can't decide if I want my Starfinder game to be more Firefly or Hitchhiker's Guide.

>fat landwale
>no notable stomach fat/mass at all
nigga are you retarded, or are you just a delusional skeletonfag?

Also, if she doesn't have hips, then what the fuck allows her pelvis to be wider that her shoulders? Did you even look at the damned picture you gibbering moron?

Welp

time to bust out the chart.

She weighs more than your mother judging by the disgusting bloat of that ass.
That is, by definition, a landwhale.

>user gets triggered that someone doesn't like his fat acceptance fetish

>Tia
Why the fuck are people so stuck on the loli as the first one to get knocked up?

B is best. Although F, G, I, and J are all nice.

How is anything but L an option?

My brother

Breed B, Marry I, Kill H

J
L and C humble second place
A would be nice if she wasn't a fucking solarium addict

Humorous Firefly! Everyone loves Firefly, and then you add in not-forced funnies.

A, D, H, J, K, and L. There are no other options.

While everyone else will call me crazy, I think E is hiding something. i bet she's a freak in the sheets.

>points out there's no fat, not even a fucking paunch
>lele you is teh fats accept xb
Alright, sorry, I didn't realize you were just shitposting instead of actually trying to make a point. For that, I'll give you this singular (You) and leave you to yourself to enjoy it. Have a nice day

You may be right, but she's probably a freak out of the sheets too. Plus, she's too flat for my tastes.

Smoldom/Bigsub

Rope and collars

Final Bedstination

Also she wears a fucking diaper

>sticcfags still trying to top prime breeding material

You're right user. Everyone will call you crazy, starting with me.

As someone playing a character that is basically just E with braided hair, I can confirm this. She's also probably a freak in general, the crazy bitch.

Because Wist is the lewdest one there. And Sleep is second-lewdest, so they're going to be the first to bang.

I'M GONNA SAY IT. YOU KNOW I'M GONNA FUCKING SAY IT.

BREEDING A SHIT.

YEAH /pgg/AS, I SAYSDED IT.

It is shit, honestly.

thanks me too

FUCK
YES
BREEDING IS SHIT, I CAN'T STAND YOU FAGS
STOP SHITTING UP DELICIOUS MIDRIFFS AND SHAMING SLENDER HIPS

Good to know you won't be competing, then. The gene pool will not miss you.

Breeding is literally life.

That's your opinion and I respect it, but breeding is the best.

So what you're saying is you yourself are also shit, since you're the product of breeding, and by extension your parents are shit since they bred to make you.
Maybe you should rid the world of such shitness, eh?

Gene pool ain't gonna miss you either, bub.

This entire thread is shit and I hope the mods nuke it.

>they can't tell the difference between reproduction and a breeding fetish
Breedingfags, not even once

user, pedophilia is still illegal you know, and good fucking luck finding a waifish girl who'd be into your neckbearded ass

It's like their brains are only in their dicks.

>anime OP
>stupid fetish shit
The purge can't come soon enough.

All of us were bred. The world is beyond redemption, breeding must be stopped for the sake of the planet.

>/pregnant diapers general/

No, it won't, because I'll be contributing to it
Breeding and reproduction are both fully worthy memes.

>t. the guy who's into breeding despite never going to get the chance
What's it like being a cuck?

Uh-huh, don't you mean your bull will?

Damn, did I strike a nerve there?

I want Rory to breed me!

t. Rory

>M-MUH BULLS
>Y-YOU'RE A KEK
Yeah, really strong comeback there boy

I wanna breed Fox Tits!

>when you get roasted so hard the only thing you can do is mock their voice
Pathetic.

But user, those are the best kinds of girls to breed, so that you can always have more of them.

You're trying to associate breeding fetish with thiccfags, and while there is overlap they are still very much two seperate fetishes.

Me, I care not whether the girl is womanly with a voluptuous figure, or slender with delicious girl-abs. All that matters to me is the ecstacy of bodies intertwined in the act of making new life

>unironically using bulls and cuck
>attacking one of the people who was actually arguing for his own side
Not sure if /pol/ or just retarded

Mind if i get a head start on the next thread? this one's too far gone.

Is it too much to ask to, I don't know, talk about pathfinder.

This thread is fucking savage

Do it. Don't link to it in here.

In the next thread.

Let's talk about Starfinder!

What are you hoping from the cybernetics?

>h-haha yeah i s-sure showed them with my words there
Damn son, you gonna make the big league

This thread has, both figuratively and literally, gone to the dogs. Make a new one, or I will.

This too.

Two words: cyber legs.

Well, we don't have any gnollposters yet.

Someone mentioned Rory, close enough.

>insults breeding fetish
>but also uses terminology that is meant to insult nu-males for not being able to keep "muh white wimmin" from miscegenation
This isn't /pol/, this is far worse. This is /r9k/ level faggotry

Gnolls are not dogs though. They are far closer to cats and mongoose

>tfw I have a breeding fetish and want to be bred
>tfw I'm barren so none of that can ever happen

Like Shadowrun style Wired Reflexes or just new forms of mobility like wheeled or jumpjets?