What the fuck

Nocoiner newbie here, looking to go to the moon with everyone here. I want to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum during dip. I was suggested to use Kraken as I'm from the EU, I made an account and am now level 2 verified but considering switching to Coinbase because Kraken is continuously down.

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

why does anyone even use this piece is shit exchange?

They should be getting server upgrades on monday, they said "in a week" 15 December.

What exchanges does Veeky Forums recommend?

Don't suggest bitfinex, I'm staying away from that shady shit

Because it has SEPA transfers that only takes 1 day.

Because it's actually one of the only few legit working ones. No fractional reserve, enough $/€ liquidity to cash out without problems. Aside of the technical difficulties they have this year, they are top notch and got their shit together.

Use coinbase, Kraken is always down for me too.

You want RaiBlocks my man.

What exchange is the best for people in the US

They said they are gonna upgrade their engine soon

If you're from the EU use blockchain.info

Because you can unironically cash out and they're ensured

Coinbase for fiat conversions, binance for alts

>No coiner newbie
>Buying slow gainers
Stay poor, there are plenty of coins for under a dollar on that exchange that are likely to skyrocket for much better returns. Ripple, Stellar, RaiBlocks, Fun, Tronix, Request, any of those are going to at least hit $5.

Good goy.

Binance; faster, clearer, has a phone app that syncs exceptionally well, the essential graph tools like RSI, rarely down, and a good selection of coins. Also since it's based in Asia, they probably won't rat out to the IRS.

This can't be repeated enough.
Kraken is shit to deal with, but the parts that work are the parts you can't see.
By all means get on a different exchange for your shitcoins and day trades, but use kraken as your savings account.

Coinbase is a normalfag meme. Use Binance (lvl 1 unverified, not trusting IDs to a Chinese exchange), Bittrex, Kraken and Gemini (just for fiat/BTC/ETH/LTC transfers).

Because you can cash out.

Kraken is pretty okay m8, just gotta have patience for errors

will kraken rat?

How long did it take you to get verified?

This

Kraken would be fine were it not for their inexcusably shitty fucking downtime.

They're supposedly going to fix everything soon, but I've been hearing that for ages so who knows.

>looking to go to the moon with everyone here.

sorry to tell you, but you missed the rocket. maybe you like sharing a cab to skid row with the rest of us?

>Binance

Sounds like something Spurdo uses.

Coinbase is as fucked as kraken. Go to Bitstamp, never offline, fast verification and they are based in the EU.