youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html
>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html
>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore
Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Other urls found in this thread:

conflictchamber.com/?event=10
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
textuploader
conflictchamber.com/#c9201bcM6r4x4y5J5Gea4y4ybF5V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is getting into Ghost Fleet hyperbole the new shitpost topic?

Have you guys forgotten how to kill infantry models? Protip: The mk2 infantry hate didn't go anywhere, you just need to put it into your lists.

It's twofold. Ghost Fleet requires more attack volume than usual, even for an infantry list. And most people don't bring abundant damage roles, generally due to how the meta has been shaping up.

The first one is by design, and is a strength of the list, considering the craptastic stats that revanent crew have.

The second is part of what people need to get over. I've only played Ghost Fleet a few times, but I don't feel that their ~9 models a turn recursion is game breaking. Sprays, AoEs, and E-leaps are available in every faction.

Lists are up for the RMR

conflictchamber.com/?event=10

I think the big deal is that it's either good recursion and an amazing assassination or insane recursion, and people haven't adjusted to the assassination

This is bait.

>Retribution Army - 74 / 75 points
>[Theme] Forges of War

(Garryth 1) Garryth, the Blade of Retribution [+29]
- Griffon [8]
- Griffon [8]
- Hyperion [36]
- Hyperion [36]
- Moros [11]
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker [0(4)]
Arcanist Mechanik [0(2)]
Arcanist Mechanik [2]
Arcanist Mechanik [2]
House Shyeel Artificer [0(5)]
Stockpile (Objective) [0]

LMAO 2HYPE

>all those Gunnbjorn's
Man people REALLY don't like ghost fleet do they

That lists kills casters if you aren't careful, but yea, hilarious otherwise

And the same guy has this as his second list:
Retribution Army - 74 / 75 points
[Theme] Forges of War
(Thyron 1) Thyron, Sword of Truth [+27]
- Griffon [8]
- Griffon [8]
- Griffon [8]
- Hydra [15]
- Hydra [15]
- Hydra [15]
- Manticore [14]
- Manticore [14]
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker [0(4)]
Arcanist Mechanik [0(2)]
Arcanist Mechanik [2]
Arcanist Mechanik [2]
House Shyeel Artificer [0(5)]
Effigy of Valor (Objective) [0]

What is the purpose of herding eight jacks under Sir Bigsword NoFocus?

I think that's meant to be an anti infantry list.

Not sure why it's under Thryon though

Thyron gives them all Cleave, but that still doesn't explain the Hydras.

Lol what are these circle lists from dan yount

Helleana1 Morgaen1 Selene 1

Witch Coven epic solos/ individual warcasters when?

Ass1 Sidetiddy1 Belly1

>tfw you realize the egregore is just some hentai nerd who transitioned his soul into an orb and now floats around collecting slutty hunnies

Is it possible to do anything good with Eye of Truth?

eye of truth is so flipping strong, he almost always puts in work.

Is he good with the Avatar, or too expensive?

Looks like Brad is a hard attrition gunline and moshar is a anti-jackspam style list

Avatar's pretty not great, user. Play it if you like it but most 'jack options are better fits in most situations. He gives blessed to Reckoners for instance, so they pick off Lances really easily, though the new theme force just gives all your dudes blessed anyway so...

DEAD GAME DEAD THREAD zzz

Everyone is too busy making Theme lists to try out.

2 of x
2 of y
2 of z
Take free solos to max FA

>DesignSpace

Too be fair boring cookie cutter theme forces are probably better than PP's attempts to mix fluff with game rules. That's the nonsense that makes super OP lists and super forgettable lists.

Does this game still suck?

Depends on who you play with

Yes

So,any good campaign rulsets out there?

Silly user! People don't play this game for fun! All Steamroller all the time! Either git gud or fuck off and go play Age of Sigmar

Not really. They did a dnd style campaign where one player is effectively a GM and the other players try to play around his bullshit while conquering each others territories and avoiding their larger forces.

Does anyone have that new Cain book? Or does all the Denegrah stuff happen in a magazine story

idk about that.

Siege2 concept art from earlier. The Trencher CID starts tomorrow. Prepare for bitching and moaning

>Black man in flying power armor wielding a hammer
Is Siege2 literally just Steel

Quick, design a mass-produced Khador light that isn't Scrapjack.

You're mom

A walking bomb
Think the Sentry Buster from TF2

This doesn't make sense. Why would you invest the time and money to produce a warjack that just goes off and explodes? The only reason they still use the outdated Berserker chassis is because the jacks are still around after hundreds of years, they're not building new ones

Oh? Where could I find this? I think I might be able to make it good with a bit of work. The base concept seems pretty cool at least.

>take Berserker chassis jacks
>remove all the armor
>??????
>Khador has real light jacks now

Man o War

Where do I go to download the older No Quarters? The link in the OP isn't working.

I'm uploading all of them right now, might take a while.

To be honest, I'm kind of wondering why there isn't a Battle Engine that is just a large Man-O-War armor with fists like behemoths and maybe to cannons.

Seems like something Khador would build given it mentions they have an abundance of things to make Warjack chassis.

Sooo a mecha?

That's about the next step in Khadoran engineering in the Man-O-War department isn't it?

There is a MoW battle engine coming

That or some fucking heat insulation.

You have to dig through their insiders to find it. I think they eventually released all the rules in a no quarter.

Each faction had a special rule. Khador could churn our bodies like no one's business. Warcasters were like a power up and at GM discretion, most matches didn't have them. In a format with no Warcasters the journeyman really shine.

I bet Man o' Wars consider themselves/are considered extremely privileged, because they are some of the only Khadorans who get to experience the sensation of heat as something beyond, "What happens when my hand slips onto some coals."

Ya like the pipes laddy?

You don't?

TOO BAD I'M PLAYIN' THEM ANYWAYS
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

it's considered to be the highest honor and privilege to serve in the MOW corp.

Rate my (very WIP) elfs.

Samus? Is that you?
Looking good so far, I assume this is just basecoating.

> USE THIS LINK FOR THE NEXT THREAD

textuploader com / d0thm

All nqs updated

THICC.

need wash, need highlight, too early to tell. probably using too many colors.

I'm glad the metallic green weapons got the point across. Basecoating takes me forever but I'm getting there now that I've decided on colors.

Really unsure how to shade the reds when I get to that step, though.

I'll post again once I have all their boots in red, get gold everywhere it belongs, and throw on some shades.

The Retribution belt fetish is a bit annoying because it feels wrong to paint them in the same colors as any bare fabric, but I'll get that figured out too.

>This doesn't make sense. Why would you invest the time and money to produce a warjack that just goes off and explodes?
tfw

that thing looks alot like a 40k knight

If your primary experience is 40k, then everything starts to look like something from 40k. That franchise has been a mad pastiche of borrowed ideas for decades.

tl;dr 40k didn't invent giant pauldrons or giant hunchback robots

IF I DIE I DIE IN STEAM.

Alright, I'm stealing a bit of that, and working on my own set. One thing that'll be similar is that casters are not on the battlefield often, in their stead are force commanders that get at start two battle plans they pick from a list. These commanders are stat wise basically better versions of common infantry types with more hit boxes and better hitting power. But they're very much support pieces.

Have you taken your JANK today user?

conflictchamber.com/#c9201bcM6r4x4y5J5Gea4y4ybF5V

Skorne Army - 75 / 75 points

(Makeda 3) Makeda & the Exalted Court [+24]
- Agonizer [6]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Cyclops Brute [8]
- Molik Karn [19]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
Tyrant Zaadesh [4]
- Cyclops Brute [8]
- Cyclops Brute [8]
Wrong Eye [17]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]

I honestly believe Makeda3 is a strong caster. A caster that can solo kill a colossal?

(Makeda 3) Makeda & the Exalted Court [+24]
- Archidon [10]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Cyclops Brute [8]
- Molik Karn [19]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Swamp Gobber Chef [1]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]
Paingiver Bloodrunners [9]
Praetorian Karax (max) [11]
Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew [2]
Tyrant Commander & Standard Bearer [6]

YOU SEE IVAN

WHEN YOU MAKE MAN BIGGER

MORE O'WAR ALWAYS FOLLOW

>that Calandra/Skuld pairing
Is this just some noob throwing together all that he has or are we witnessing the birth of something spectacular? I can't wrap my head around these lists.

Both lists are ass.

Jarl can work if you Feat to deliver Longriders and Fenns into gunlines (Khador), especially under Band of Brothers. Those lists are just ass though.

I have absolutely no idea. But especially that Calandra list seems really good. I'd love to play into that just to see what it does.

Neither of these lists have any armor cracking though. Not much anti infantry either. What they do have is high def, rat fixing and scenario play. I assume it's just some crazy point grabbing gimmick. I can't see it working though.

>me, looking at these lists

Blood Angels/10.

Butcher3 mecha doggies.

Most of them seem more like casual fun lists, especially most of the Skorne ones.

Still better than taking 1 of each most effective unit in each role.

Exactly. Now you get to take two :D

Really? Most of the Skorne lists seem fine to me, besides the dude that paired the Zaals

And both those lists seem ok too, just a poor pairing

Thanks a bunch, user.

The only non-scrapjack Light Warjack I could think of in Khador would be some kind of woodsman labor jack/thresher/loghauler used by more affluent Kossites or something like that. Alternatively, mass-produced but augmented Vanguards coming out of Occupied Llael. It's a real shame PP never pushed that further beyond that theme force or two for Zerkova.

Still not as good as arguing about what the most effective unit in each role is because everything is so well balanced.

Member Kriel Warrior and Fennblade arguments in Mk 2. I member

lol user. Yep and don't worry, here are some free solos since you wouldn't normally take these anyways.

You read that thread too?

>old PP Skorne forums had a tournament report thread, one guy took both Zaals to a con. Halfway through the post he broke off to explain just how retarded the pairing was and why- halfway through the post because he figured it out halfway through the con.
>miss that guy

Thanks, I really needed that. Junior is so overcosted!

Why have Vanguards when the Rager exists?

Those are some pretty thick rose tinted glasses you got there user

The Archidon is the new Gladiator. The Gladiator is still the Gladiator. Who ever could have seen this coming!!!?

Archidons Lightning immunity buff was this random change that seemed like nothing but ended up huge

Well the Rager didn't exist for most of the time Warmachine has been out. That being said, user was asking for Khador lights. The Vanguard could still have a place for having a bit more finesse than the Rager, and superior mobility for protecting more upfront pieces. Malakov1 or certain Greylords could use something like that.

Nope. Or explain how my Fenn/Kriel warrior memory is bad

So is the goal basically just to ram Makeda down your opponent's throat and get on top of their caster?

Yes he's fucking disgusting with alot of Menoth lists, AOE blessed weapons is gross for shooting lists.

>Warmachine released 2003
>Original 40k Knight models released before 1980

Sure.

Naaresh is pretty mediocre caster in general, there's a Rasheth list that went Mammoth with no Agoniser. The Morghoul2 list is all over the fucking place.

The Zaadesh list has too many beasts without enough fury support for Zaadesh to handle them.

Was it a thread by that retard Billy Mahu?

You know what I don't actually hate that list under SR2017.

Nah, the "Zaal1 rewards the ability to get half your army killed" sig guy.

No idea who that was.

Sure that's easy.

Neither was available in RoW, EE, or the MMM and before EE existed you took Grim1 to counter Cryx and that list ran Fenns. Nothing in mk2 ran Kriels unless you were trying to be a snowflake