1000$ to waste shill me a 10x

no top 10 coins. thanks. i buy the small bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bytecoin santiment digital note.

take the time cool and pick your coins wisely, sonm, mco, drp are good moon missions

NXT, SALT, NCR

> 10x
Oh wait no, thinking more like 2x-3x soonish.

You shill these in literally every thread

sonm sounds like something, but super computers? isn't that what golem is doing already?!

bytecoin might be interesting, but i already got a little monero and NAV

XRB. Get it now before they confirm more exchange listings. It's going to bust through $1bn market cap very soon.

aeon. it's branded as "litecoin of monero" and monero will be big in 2018.

xrb looks like it's already pretty high from where it was. plus bitgrail? what kind of shit exchange is that

Which is exactly why you get in now before a Binance or Bittrex announcement comes. Get the RaiBlocks wallet, buy your XRB on BitGrail then withdraw to your wallet. Hold until next year.

can i send ltc there and then exchange them to btc for an ok price? or is the volume just fucked?

I would convert LTC to BTC and send them there. LTC is volume is kinda shit. I took like 50 dollar hit when I transfered LTC there myself.

Qtum. Trust in the technology.

Yeah actually agree for once with Veeky Forums I bought in on this dip its really gonna go equal IOTA since its far better and needs exposure.

ICON

>golem already does it.
are you a commie user?

Trx, you can double it in a few days and get out.

but if I send BTC I'm gonna be fucked by the tx fees and the time it takes, so either way I'm gonna lose 25-50$ or so?!

link, req, ubiq, thank me later

Prl. If you go onto their subreddit, the CEO of Iota is interested in the project. Has been stagnating and staying strong against btc, think it has a lot of potential.

HST 20 mill market cap and working product

njet. I mean no. why? is golem a communist coin?

Might as well be its run by a woman and you newfags really need to research we wont always be on here fuckers

Oyster pearl on kucoin. 8m marketcap. Binance soon. 80m marketcap seems super reasonable.

DELET THIS

just sold 100k.

no all jokes aside, guess I won't buy golem

what i meant is both project can do their part and competition is healthy but yeah, fucking commie coin.

RAIBLOCKS WILL GO TO 400 DOLLARS DONT SAY I DIDNT FUCKNIG WARN YOU BAZINGA RETARDS

icx (icon) will do it faster than anyone else
DYOR

LEND currently in accumulation on binance, 5 cents and super low marketcap, good volume

60b market cap? sure

lend sounds super interesting but if you dont get paid back your loan and the other coin is deep in red you're fucked because he wont pay back, and eth gets fucked you're fucked too because he will pay back.

I have to admit to you user, I'm more in it for the gains than the long term. one of the only coins I could find that was cheap and still had room to be pumped. it does sound like an interesting idea though.

Apparently burst is gonna pump to $0.50 on 26/27th of December.
Was mentioned on a closed PnD group, same ones who said verge was gonna pump days prior to it.
Wouldnt go all in on my word, but I put £65 into it, if it 10x then I've made a decent profit Ill cash out, put 300 back into my account and 350 into the next PnD.
Dont take my word anons, but if you have a small amount you can afford to waste, then id recommend the gamble

yeah I agree it sounds like a really cool idea but has in my opinion a huge flaw. you pretty much can secure your value of tokens if you borrow something. which makes no sense to the lender, except the premium he gets of course.

How do people feel about QSP?

XDN

STFU idiots let us accumulate

XRL, SALT, PPP

Obsidian (ODN)- private decentralized messaging in an easy to use phone app

Larger platform for continued privacy focused ecosystem. Will soar in 2018 (only 18 mill cap today, with awesome devs)

TRX

Heard great things about OCL (oceanlab) on waves DEX.

delete pls

love it...go trifoce req, qsp, link

ODN. Im sure you've seen obsidian shilled on here but in case not:
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
ALSO it isn't just a messenger app, its a platform much like ethereal but its anonymous. when it hits binance you won't regret going all in. also, Monero main developer is on the team as an advisor, peep the last paragraph.
this isn't a chainlink vaporwave erc20 shill this coin actually does shit. and is on its own blockchain.

Aeternity

Thank me in 2018

yepppp