/HHG/ The Horus Heresy General

Rolled 5 (1d26)

Sanguinius Crying Kids to Death Edition
Chibi Titans Sub-Edition
Power levels, recruitment techniques and OC fluff were discussed on the setting where FW has no sense of scale. Primarchs endure injury while Vulkan burns everything and Sanguinius weaponizes his tears. All of that, but so sooooo much more in the actually comfy previous thread ->53638781

>Thread FAQ
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (not updated since January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>STUFF ANONS ASK FOR
www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html
www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html

>Crimson King
www38.zippyshare.com/v/hT9jpwsK/file.html

First for High School Of Heresy

1st for the IVIIIth

Hello, Cruzefag, it's been a while since I've seen you. By the power of the patron saint of firefighters delete this.

You guys just can't catch a break.

Securing this thread for the spiritual liege.

>IVIII = 1-5+3
Like, 7th?
t. Obviously the Death Guard, the seventh legion :^)

Old ass termies fucking when reeeeeeeeeeee

Every Salamanders list I see is basically the same thing, are they just a total one trick pony?

By the way, that actually looks pretty nice.

I haven't seen a sallie list. What do they bring besides the Spartan full of Firedrakes?

This is worse than that party at isstvan 3

models of really old timey dreads were confirmed at Warhammerfest 2017 at least

No.

That'd be the Contemptor and the Deredeo. I thought they were going to release the Furibundus, but they released the Leviathan and the Cortus. Both arguably mistakes that further ran the boxnought to the ground.

All legions report in.
Also fuck rubric terminators, what a pain in the ass these guys are.

VIIIth reporting

1991 Contemptors coming through.

There is zero difference between Cortus and Contemptor visually.

>don't talk to me or my sons ever again

I had made a list that was Firedrakes in a regular Raider, breacher squads in other Raiders, and a good amount of flamers/meltas on whatever the fuck could take them. Almost want to go back and do that list just because Sallies are a rare occurrence.

The Cortus has rules that make it better for melee, namely optional +1I.
The Furibundus is a melee dread, but they decided to release a budget dread and give it the ability to kick non-budget dreads' asses in melee.

Does anyone update the MEGA anymore or do they just post one-off links to new releases?

I think he means it would have been nice if they named the Cortus a Furibundus, or named the Leviathan that. The Fury was an assault Dread. Although the Levi is more visually removed from the Contemptor and Deredo.
>Just want to have a Chuck, Eddy and a Fury
>Fuck you you can't.

What legion is the most fun to paint?

None.

The one you love most.

spoopy

The transit plan I just filed with the Nightfall lists me, my raptors, Archmagos Pavuleer, but only one of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my stormbird!

WHAT. So my dreams of a bangle furibundus can happen?

imo, blue, purple, and green are more forgiving and easier to get contrast into. Contrast = fun.

That's not counting candy coats (clear colors over metallics, like you often see for Thousand Sons or Alpha Legion). Those can be fun too.

IIIrd Legion reporting

Black is pretty easy too, but more difficult to make it pop and look really nice.

I think that Sons of Horus and Alpha Legion are special in that some people get that specific fucking shade of turquoise or iridescence that just makes them absolute beauties.

True suffering is any of the three loyalists on Terra: Blood Angels (red), Imperial Fists (yellow), and White Scars (white).

Red isn't hard you big baby.

>Blood Angels (red)

True. Can't get the right shade of red I like.

To do black, you just need to know how to highlight properly. Easier said than done tho, since proper highlighting usually takes a bit to learn.

I just want purple Loyalists that aren't fucking 3rd Legion. Is that so hard?

>purple Loyalists
Alpha Legion armour was described as purple in Legion so you're all set.

Well then, you're shit out of luck. There's 3 in black and 3 in red though :^)

Anyone luitenant or higher can make changes to their livery, make your own doods.

whatre you guys working on

Soul Drinkers, senpai.

Crying into my pillow at night, mostly.

Fuck no. not on my watch

Who hurt you, user? Was it a Spaniard?

Finished up my Hetaeron and Shield-Captain; just have to seal them.

An in-development possible webcomic about the primarchs reincarnated as teenage girls. See and

your art is bad and you should feel bad

Jesus, the "styling" and proportions remind me of pic related.

>kill me

Anyone got any links to 'The Last Son of Prospero'? I can't find that fucker anywhere

That looks painful.

These are like 80% of the way there I think. I think they could use another wash and a highlight.

>fucking ugly mutant is named "denver"
unintentional banter

It's a rendition of the hooker he ran over.

I better she looked messier than this.

I thought about it, but aside from not being great Loyalists, I'm not a huge fan of their tactics. I like mechanized shenanigans, but give no fucks about the Iron Hands.

>Loyalists
user, please.

Hawk Lords

purple loyalist leaning blackshields

>but give no fucks about the Iron Hands
How dare you. The Iron Tenth is the best.

Mostly it's the borgification fetish. If I could play a relatively non borged 10th Legion, I'd be fine, but since you might as well not bother at that point...

loyalist WE in a dusty dice tray reporting in

What brass are you using? It looks really flat.

> put his sons into a decimation knowingly and willingly based on absurd and objective reason, wasting perfectly loyal soldiers of the Imperium.

> put his sons into a meat-grinder death trap that is the Iron Cage knowingly and willingly based on absurd and objective reason, wasting perfectly loyal and precious (post-Heresy, mind you) soldiers of the Imperium.

How is Dorn better than Pert again?

He was just pretending to be retarded.

Pert acts like an autistic manchild who is ineffectual, while Dorn is an autistic manchild who makes others do what he wants.

Which Chinaman is best Chinaman and why?

>not buying into the Veeky Forums fanon and calling them saturnine
Fucking finally.
>sees filename
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's also the fact that AL probably have a hundred or more variations on their colour scheme, because fuck you, I'm Alpharius.

Pert is better than Dorn because he only needlessly destroyed 10% of his legion.

And now I have a reason to post this I have been meaning to post the second I made it.

>(A)

Look at what just arrived.

It's huge looking.

it's the hell you chose

Is that some kinda... gatling lascannon on the right arm?

Why can't Breachers be equipped with spears?

It's an Arachnus Storm Cannon

>Friends always teasing me about Dorn being dead/missing

>Decide to start deathwatch campaign

>DM runs swulves, asks us to send him our character background write ups

>Decide to trigger him

r8 my character background.

(1/2) when dorn disapeared he actually took refuge in the warp
after many years wondering aimlessly he came in to contact with his long lost brother leman russ

With the flood of memories rushing back to him, the two embraced. I warrior hand shake and a bortherly hug soon turned to more....

dorn held the wolf lords face in his gauntleted hands

and leaned in, pressing his lips to the lips of the king of the russ.
they kissed passionately...

nuln that shit desu

(2/2) warp energies surrounded and penetrating them

dorn could feel russ' unshaven stuble scraping against his face and could no longer hold back

with the scream of a warrior whos purpose had been long lost

he bent russ over and wrenched open the back of his armor. The ceramite plates squeeling as they parted and peeled away
with russ' unshaven ass beared for all the warp to see dorn leaned close to russ' ear from behind and whispered

"youre insistin' on a fistin'" and inserted the entirety of his mailed fist into russ' ass

The wolf lord yowled in pain and pleasure
savoring every tear of his sphincter as dorn pressed deeper.
ever onwards, further into russ' rectum
but dorn had made a fatal mistake...

(3/2) in his lust, he had forgotten to lube his gauntlet
the trauma of the forced anal and subsequent blood loss sent russ into shock, and he promptly collapsed, dying
he gazed into dorns eyes and with his final words rasped "rogal my brother....It was an honor to meet my end in this way, but i must make a request of you. Return to the imperium and take up command of my sons, the space wolves. Lead them to glory in the name of their lost primarch and the emperor"
and with those last words, russ succumbed to his injuries.

Unbeknownst to the two primarchs, a veteran of dorns own was watching quietly from the sidelines the entire time. Brother Siegwald of the Imperial Fists first company, 5th squad had been observing them through the whole debacle, his 13 inch length, 2 3/4 diameter adeptus custodick in his gauntleted hand the entire time. Tugging to and fro vigorously the whole while. As the final breath of life escaped Russ' lips the veteran could control his lust no longer and released his virulent payload, spattering it across the ornate power armor of the former primarch of the vylka fenrika. He had performed his duty with honor and courage, performing to the standard fitting of a son of Dorn. He would later return to his chapter where his story would spread, earning him many honors, including an appointment to the deathwatch....

Epic troll XD upvoted
Somebody buy this man a gold

write a better story you cunt

edit: Thanks for the gold kind sir! But please dont guild me! Instead donate to a local charity of your choice!

edit: Fuck you user

You could write better lewdfiction, if only you actually tried.
Easily done:
>Never as one of the tallest AL femarines have you ever thought of yourself as something special. You are what the Unbroken Chain needs you to be.
>"Gonna get changed, Eris?" interrupts the Mistress of Signals, getting in your way. You nod.
>"Give this to High Command for me when you see them, will ya? I need to get going" she tells you as she places a heavy briefcase in your hands...before cuffing you to it and darting away.
>You are startled by the sudden buzz of your helmet's vox: "This is legion High Command. Wielder of [Bleep], report to our Femarch's chambers IMMEDIATELY". Damn Mistresses, you could swear they can feel incoming transmissions before they're even issued.
>...
>Up in the ship's dorsal section, the elevator's doors open and you're dazzled by the marvelous sight of the anteroom to Alpharia's private chambers.
>"Submit all your equipment and go through the scanner", a servitor embedded in the wall orders you.
>You let go of your combi-melta, meltabombs, poison spheres and power dagger, and unclasp your power fist. You release your power armour's locks
>"Keep your armour on", you hear Alpharia say over the speaker. Her familiar voice sounds eager with anticipation.
>You comply and step in the dimly lit room, the door closing as soon as you enter.
>It is empty
>"Lockdown initiated. Communications blocked until code input"
>The briefcase opens on its own, and three ridged bars fall to the floor. Before you can realize it and despite not knowing what they are, you find yourself locking the bars together despite the complex joints. Your hands are shaking and your pulse accelerates.
>Suddenly you begin to remember, and look up to see a fellow legionnary identical to you without her helmet, gagged and with a visor on, her armour locked.
>You drag her down and whisper in her ear
>"Assuming direct control :^)"

Yeah, I'm going to need you manlets to move over, my Big Book of Astartes 2.0 just came out and I'm all about big guys now.

I had to have it to him by tonight so I tacked the end onto a story I already had.

Sorry for the poor writing, user.

How do people generally feel about playing against Orbital Assault lists? It is fun or not? I am considering build an all drop pod list, but I seem to remember unspecified rumblings about it being a dick move.

Pods are fine, although the can be a hard counter to boring-ass artillery and gunline lists and can get boring to play against for others. If some ironfire rider gets butthurt, well, their problem, not yours

Pods are ok as long as you're not playing some sort of gunline list, since they'll inevitably get upset because you're not playing into their cunning plan to gun most of your forces down before you can reach his.

I know its a weird request, but does any one still have that picture of a Sister of Silence that's wearing a strapon that looks like their transport?

>my body is ready
>but he sent me a box naught claw instead of a contemptor claw

Enjoy your nubby-armed dread.

Beep bop

>Ordering just jump packs
user pls. I must know.

It's not that weird.

same, i must know

Is there any character that can even remotely control our boy Chadguininus?