Invested 300,000$ into bitcoin

Normie Mutt BTFO invested 300,000$ in bitcoin when it was at 20,000$.
youtu.be/qjKOWqIxZho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PEGccV-NOm8?t=31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT POLITICS FUCK OFF

>investing in a currency when it's on its highest peak

I know shit about economics but that is just fucking retarded

>buy high, sell low
he has been taking lessons from Veeky Forums I see

>buying high
What a retard. He deserves to lose everything.

>first 30 seconds
NIGGA ABOUT TO CRY HAHAHA
HE DIDNT BUY THE DIP

What a retard.

A lot of money for a retard, I call bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this has got to be fake.

Just sit on it for a month and he'll be smiling like zim zams gun jammed.

If you invested that much, at that price, I hope you're holding long term. I bet he'll sell off though like the retard that he is

He really won't, he will be lucky to even make back his money ever. If not only lose a few thousand dollars.

LMAO why would he invest a good portion of his wealth in a virtual currency. That may or may not be replaced by another crypto currency in less than a few years.

crypto niggers worst nightmare next to water.

Did anybody else skip to the end of the video yet haha

Ok bub.

its all Nate's fault. fuck Nate.

wish it was true

this.

well, he's right in time.
TIME TO SELL LOW after buying high....
Dumb people should stay away from investing in anything...

Its going to crash back to 9000$ mark my words

>nigger
>having money
>putting it all in bitcoin

This shit is fake, and should not be on /pol/. Sage this shit.

>axe
nigger

he says he was valedictorian. If that's true, what the fuck kind of highscool did he go to if he was one of the smartest students they had?

a full black school... obvious

What is this, this "aks" thing? Is this something blacks have started doing recently? I've only started noticing it recently

>buy at ATH
>sell on a dip
HURR

>I paid 150k for my car
>300k were my life saving
kek divine justice

Implying this kid had $300k

Is be surprised if he had$300 desu

he says he invested $300k, and after the crash, he's in debt now. so he "invested" money he didn't have?

sounds like he was playing the "get rich quick game" and lost

FUCK YOU NATE! it's all your fault Nate, telling me to by bitcouns or litecoins or whatever the fuck they is. peep the vocabulary tho nigga

Are you going to be one of those butthurt faggots that claims with no evidence that bitcoin will make it to 1million dollars when it is clearly crashing?
Normies bought in, when normies buy in IT IS JUST ANOTHER STOCK.

If you bought in while it was under a thousand dollars you'll probably make a profit no matter what happens.
If you bought in while it was over ten thousand dollars you won't make any more money than any other stock or trade.
Buy low sell high, any other option is fucking retarded.

>dude invests money he doesn't have into a booming currency at all time peak

if you want to get rich quick buy the dip of a lesser known coin dumbass

oh please why do people even believe this shit?

KEK

They've been doing it since the beginning of time. Not all of them but it's extremely common.

What an idiot. This is the fate of every delusional corecuck.

>Bought high, sold low

Which one of you fucks gave him this advice??

>NOT POLITICS FUCK OFF
/pol/ is always right.

The ONE saving grace from the societal cancer that came with smart phones is that it, along with crypto has enabled us to turn blacks into our bagholders.

Dude wtf? You cry about losing 110k when you bought a car worth 150k.
LOL. I'm sorry man but that's just stupid.
It's not his friend's fault, it's his and his parents.

HAHAHHAHA STUPID NIGGER

Yeah im not watching some nigger for 11 min

Until this month buying at ath has never turned out to be wrong.

This month is not going to be an anomaly.

There is literally nothing wrong with buying btc at ath.

And cries about not being able to pay for his penthouse. Wtf, do such people even exist?

watch to the end boyz
this one tricky nigga

>gambling 300k in Bitcoin at a rapidly growing, and unstable price
He deserves it, to be quite honest.

> the mo money you invest the mo money you git
words of Veeky Forumsdom

hahahahaha that makes me so happy to see

skip to the end of the video, he starts rapping and says it was just a joke and to inveset your money wisely

watch the fucking video...he's trolling.....he spills it at the end...what the fuck with you guys.

oh shit, just saw it after i posted FUCK

Poor nigga, weak hands

What a fucking Nigger ahahathat kind of nigga deserves what it got, poverty because that is where niggas belong, poverty.

In some way the world balance itself, i mea wtf is that negro doing with that ammount of money LOLLLLLL

how many of you actually watched the video

>has 300K to invest
>cries about being poor

lel

Jesus look how he talks my fucking god LOL poor nigga without a fucking decent education

Jeez sometimes i wish they weren't free, they need a fucking owner to put them to work you know

fucking niggers trying to get to hollywood and fucking stupid jesus they deserve to die so hard

>do you know what 7,000 times 300 is?
>i'm in debt right now

Nigga doesn't have to dance, he makes money move.
youtu.be/PEGccV-NOm8?t=31s

Did he steal that money? Where did the nigger get it from?

The stupid nigger should have stuck with things he understands like peeling bananas and robbing white folks.

Buying shitcoins isn't investing. The only thing that comes close are ICOs.

not me

This is a prank to all the morons calling this guy nigger.

Why is no one asking how this nigger could afford this shit?

And you should learn to watch a video completely or learn what the fast forward button does.

"This is how much money COINBASE is at right now"
"I bought COINBASE at 20'000 dollars"

topkek. Truly the normiebase

this is fake

dude is a big youtuber doing it for views

The little monkey is obviously a doctor, a lawyer and a scientist you disgusting racist

kek nice one

LOL HES CRYING LIKE A LIL BITCH. BIG LIPS BIG TEARS

you got me. kek here's a (you)

HAVE ANY OF YOU RETARDS WATCHED THE LAST MINUTE?

I swear to God the first 10 minutes is the average Veeky Forums faggot.

he called crypto an app

to be specific, he's actually a renown Theoretical Quantum Physicist; his groundbreaking work in asymmetric quarks made a big splash in Geneva last fall; i was at the conference. i heard he is actually a silent partner with Elon Musk and is the actual brains behind Space X.

don't judge a nigger-book by its cover, anons. you should be less racist. diversity is our greatest strength.

fucking fake as hell

This guy is fake click baiter he says he in deabt because he lost 30% and look at all his videos hes a fake motherfucker

Why are all bugers so damn uneducated? I really feel disgusted by their non-existent intelligence.

NOMWHATIMSAYIN?

He's trolling you fucking retards. Look at the titles of his other videos. All clickbait shit.

I clicked the video, fastforward to the last part and there he is laughing like a retard nigger, he hehe it was fake guys. Fucking idiot nigger monkey, hope he dies a horrible painful death.

>being this mad
hahahahahahaahahaha

>Bought a 150k car
>Crying on camera because he can only sell it for 50k
>Renting a fucking penthouse in LA

This nigger was doomed to be poor from the get-go, it was only a matter of time. If it wasn't Bitcoin that tossed him out on his ass, it would've been solid gold toilets and white women

Fucking Nate

its legit, he made it by loaning thru bitconnect.

Yeap clickbait heard the guy talk and knew it straight away like cmon guys look at him. Elephant in the room.

a nigger with $300,000

lol

>saged

I honestly feel kinda bad for the guy

Doesn't make it any less funny though lol

me but they didnt :)

dont be a hater my nigga

>Are you going to be one of those butthurt faggots that claims with no evidence that bitcoin never ever recover whenever it takes a hit even though it has been clearly mooning for almost a decade?
ftfy. Le normies dont own dog shit worth of crypto. They all got burned back in 2014 as well so this isnt new, only difference between then and now is that 1/21 of the total supply of bitcoin hasnt vanished into thin air. Hang around for a few more years before acting like you know it all, kiddo.

Wew, the merging is complete.

fekk ant cay

its a troll video

watch to the end

it actually tells people to invest in coin

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.