Confess

Confess

monaco is king no doubt about it

im greedy

(you)
I reported you because these confession threads are off topic and unrelated to biz.

i bought bitcoin at 18.5k and sold at 12k

Enjoy burning in hell, heathen.

"for I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor messengers, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things about to be, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, that [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:31-39

been in since march and still don't have 100k

I've just placed a leveraged bet and the platform I use has closed trading. I can't cancel my bet, even though it's still "live".

The market is still trading in the background on other exchanges.

When the platform I use opens the asset back up, all the markets will have changed and I could end up losing hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

I am totally shitting myself.

i sold at 19500 then bought at 18000
haha

I was trading back in 2013 and 14 but quit because of the bear market. I still have a good portfolio locked away that I haven't touched but I've been FUDding since btc was $4000 so I can buy in. I've wanted it to go down to 2.5k

Sold all my LTC at 241 rebought at 210.

... but only after withdrawing half my principal to calm my nerves :(

I tell people TA is a meme because I'm too lazy to do it.

No Fun Fag is here to save us from threads not filled with bot shills. Good job cunt.

Gambling u idiot. Completely related. Also it's funny. Honestly what a fag

Sold Link and bought Omg after the eoy announcement. Now Link is up and Omg is down 20% fml

all the money i manage with cryptos isn't even my own, it's my brother in laws

>0x2fA88fCCcC3D127F36726a876d0e4d60b5d42342 (eth)

would be nice to get a christmas present

I struggled to get my benis up a night ago when trying to have sex with a coworker. I finally did and came after 2 minutes top.

I’ve always reclusive and not much to always pursue women but since crypto I don’t give a fuck about girls. I made a thread and I was halfway through reading all of anons replies (thanks goys) when a mod deleted it. I tried to get her to fuck off because I stay away after getting burned in the past a lot and knowing I can’t fulfill these women to their fucking crazy high standards

Anyways, I don’t feel like a man at all if I can’t satisfy a woman.

And honestly, women want so much nowadays it’s ridiculous. I overheard my fat average coworkers pushing 30 talking about using guys and wanting a guy with money. Are you fucking kidding me?

I’m sure she told everyone about my low end of average size cock and quick cumming. Sigh. It’s ok guys, I have my imaginary meme coins, right?

pre-marital sex is a sin. You can't spend crypto currency in hell.

What a faggot.

Forgive me father for I have sinned
I sold all my LINK and converted to Ripple
B-but I swear I'll go back! I-I just needed a break y-you know?

>pre-marital sex
Literally no such thing.

I bought CFI

I almost exclusively jerk it to white dicks in ethnic women mouths/asses

I loathe Cashies and have been shilling against that shitcoin nonstop but I'm lowkey gonna buy some when it putters back out to sell when Roger masturbates into his own coin again.

Wasn't strong enough to believe in a fast rebound and put my ETH sell orders (for the ones I scooped up at the dip) too low
Only made few hundred euros profit when it could have been low thousands
Feels bad man