Baby's first Dead Cat Bounce

Awww, you actually think that BTC is recovering just because it went from 11100 to 14200? Oh my sweet summer child.

Depends on if the normies sold at a loss or held hoping it would recover. When it recovers this quickly a lot of those people will probably wait to recoup their losses and pull out. But it's a good time to buy, so smart investors will be buying and hodling.

100% sweetie desu senpai

>babby's first BTC year

I love with faggots throw around terms and think they know what it means

>smart investors

So you mean that there's still a good chance to buy a dip?

Ya this shits going down to $7k in the best case scenario, but likely closer to $3500 by the time it finishes bleeding out.

If Tether explodes this weekend/next week too then we're going back to the beginning of the year.

>Awww, you actually think that BTC is recovering just because it went from 11100 to 14200?

So having an asset increasing in price means people are losing?

Hmm.

fixed

user, we're ""returning to normal""

You say it's going to drop down to 3500?

Hell, let it drop to 2000.

You're an idiot m8

I've been with BTC since 2012, this time it's different because the system literally doesn't work correctly anymore

Ya its hard to say just how hard the fall will be. $3000-3500 is my guess, but I could see it swinging past that before popping back up to.

I don't think it'll completely die at this point. Its a global phenomenon so there will always be someone willing to chase the price back up once it regains some confidence. But if it tries to test $15/16k again and fails I think the next drop will be harder than the first.

>a scam
>going on for 8 years and getting more known every day

Whatever you say champ.

Its always had problems, more of them now seemingly, but proportional to the amount of users.

Regret buying in cheap huh?

>summer
Oh look, a faggot Australian, making a faggot Australian post.

MMM has decades behind it and is still going, what's your point?

its not that i dont believe you, but im pretty new to the crypto game.

what prompts these estimates? i wanna gain some insight into these price patterns

Lol please tell me you weren't stupid enough to sell

Dude is sweating hard right now, poor babby followed his meme chart

I bought in when BTC was around 90 a pop. Sold at around 18k, I realized this is not sustainable in the long run. Exchanges are already having massive problems paying out withdrawals to people.

Comfy as fk with bzc

I'd wager most of them held

OK kid, 20k incoming and beyond. Just watch. You'll never see btc under 10k ever again

How does that even work? You think people are gonna pay $100 fees in the future? Or you think they will keep it forever on exchanges?

Segshit & Lightning will solve it.

Yes, I know this sounds like saying "WHEN JESUS COMES".

$100 for moving $1000000 sounds cheap

the question is ''when?''
Probably never

>what prompts these estimates?
Nothing. It would take a miracle to crash so hard that it hits 2.5k. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin is too big now to ever go that low again. The recent media attention and the hordes of normies trying to get on board pretty much guarantee it.

I'm with this guy
but we'll see.

Yeah because everyone has that much money and the price will definitely be high if most people don't have enough liquidity to invest in the first place.

We've been waiting for 3 years for LN and even if they activate it, it's gonna take another year until every wallet and exchange implements it.

stop talking in dollar prices and start talking in percentages. I know 100 is a lot to you sweetie, but when you are trading hundreds of thousands, its a fart in the breeze.

Not really. Bought a house recently and moved €300,000, fee was €0. I'm guessing it would've been the same at 1 million.

I did trade hundreds of thousands in BTC, doesn't mean I wanted to pay hundreds of dollars in fees. But it's okay, keep your Bcore shitcoin while I invest into other cryptos that will have actual use.

its crashing hard as we speak

you dont need most people to invest, you need the 0.1% who like to keep alot of their money in a place where it is hard to find

i dont think the future of bitcoin is an invesment opportunity for the average joe, but as a way for the wealthy too conveintly keep money stored

oh my sweaty poor honey sugar child, you're wrong

that sounds nice
i also bought some property recently, and in my case the fee was a bit more than $100

Take your stupid cat avatar and shove it in your ass.

ok so whats your opinion and why?
where does the slide stop

>in a place where it is hard to find
>blockchain is a freely distributed, unencrypted, public ledger

user, I...

>have actual use

oh my oh my

>he actually uses a coin with an unencrypted ledger

good. king shitcoin needs to die

wait crypto is crashing?
Im still up 100% in the month of December.
You fucking idiots have terrible memory. If I come close to losing all my december gains Im cashing out way ahead of my principle. Until then this is just an insanely minor correction in the grand scheme of things, that I intend to ride out.
unironically agreed. Thats why I hold 0 BTC. but the million dollar question is can the non-shitcoine bounce back?

It broke the previous low so it is actually pretty significant

Want milkies

> no scam has ever lasted 8 years
t. guy completely unfamiliar with human history

Ever heard of religeon?

WEW.exe

Also according to your logic Amway is 100% not a scam

You're really bad at identifying scams, user.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

haha spotted the Amway hawking christfag.

>be me
>ctrl+f fundamentals
>"Phrase not found"
>mfw

You're embarrassing yourself, samefag.

Buy high sell low

t. Amway bag hodler

>Crypto will rise forever