mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/legacy-type-1-5

>Current Legacy Metagame
mtgtop8.com/format?f=LE
mtggoldfish.com/metagame/legacy
tcdecks.net/format.php?format=Legacy

>Find/Browse basic lands by their art, by sets, by artists, and more
basiclandart.tumblr.com

> Budget lists for newer players
docs.google.com/document/d/1me_bqX45Fh_auKaETDcE6GgxWq569qspmBk1VoOtBHU/edit?usp=sharing

READINGS
>Top 5 Breakdown (May 26, 2016)
channelfireball.com/articles/the-top-5-legacy-decks/

>Utilizing Cabal Therapy (Old but still good)
channelfireball.com/home/legacy-weapon-therapy-session/

Deck Database
pastebin.com/44w1kkRZ (embed)

Also first for a shit brew I took 5 minutes to make.

bump

What's up guys, I'm the folded stoneblade deck guy. I sold that deck for a grand and now i play lands. (bought most of the cards from Lands Guy since he doesn't play legacy anymore) Anything happen while I was gone?

Top banned and DDFT guy is sad

ban non-standard sets

also namefags

Having resident deck experts in a format as diverse as legacy, where most people have the dough to build new decks (requiring input from others) makes sense.

what's he sad about?

Top is really really good for Doomsday piles and the deck, as well as giving some early game redundancy.
Basically helps early game and then can enable draws in the pile

i see. well I'm just pumped threat memeracles is dead.

>threat
*that
fuck this phone

W/U/x control is still a thing, just not as obnoxious as before

>kitchen table legacy

I'm going to use Strip Mine and Mental Misstep and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>makes sense
4 u
Faggot

Had been working on building RUG delver a while ago, got pretty much all of it but it seems to be out of favor these days. Should I convert to BUG or Grixis? Does either of these work well with Stifles?

I've been namefagging a lot less, no reason to really when I'm just posting off-topic I guess.
I think BUG is probably the best of the 3.
I don't think you really want Stifles in it though.

Friend of mine used to play stifle in a bug delver deck. He stifled my Chrome mox imprint trigger once and i just about murder suicided right there. If you can fit stifle, i say jam it. Its hilarious.

Grixis os the best. With stifle is a powerhouse. Stifling animate dead and storm trigger is just hilarious

>""""""""""experts""""""""""

Is pimped tezz bro lurking? Advice for the DnT matchup? I think it's by far the worst matchup I have, even with Dack stealing everything the SFM in. Been playing an EE maindeck and it's been helpful, also good vs Elves of course. A Deluge main would kill creatures more effectively but EE also hits moxes when I need it to.

>Don't judge my attention need in an anonymous Singaporean board, is healthy for the game!!!!
Wow I can't think of someone being so autistic

Play 4 color, it's super greedy and you get to put whatever the hell you want into it

Those shitposters you guys ordered have arrived.

excellent, let's get them settled in. Show of hands who wants to ban Brainstorm?

>mental note
>unearth

We've been to this dark place before

Why can't you play something cheap, like burn? Please tell me you haven't folded lands.

Welcone back though, I missed you

How are matchups with BUG Nicfit? I tried out Junk Podfit/rhinopod for a while and didn't have very good results. The biggest issue that I had was with fast combo, does going BUG instead of BWG help a lot in those matchups?

nah, my card folding days are over. since then I've developed a new respect for legacy gameplay, and i realize i just wanted attention before. all i get with lands is eye rolls and sighs, somehow feels better (especially since I'm winning)

I like to think you are a guy that walks naked under long leather jacket. Still got that nice playmat?

yep. full of stains, but it works.

Since top ban, the only thing i noticed is:
slightly more storm
More BR reanimator.
I would argue that Fair decks got weakened in the meta but that's not true if we have in account miracles could hold it's ground against almost all fair decks. i have seen some standstill decks that are ok. so where are the maverick and zoo we were promised? dead i guess because they were not just bad against miracles, but also bad against fast combo. (well maveric could be even with Gddock teeg, but only if miracles NEVER get removal)

I've noticed major upticks in Grixis Delver, B/R Reanimator, Storm, Elves, and Generic BUG goodsuff. I've been seeing a lot less D&T, Burn, and Eldrazi. It's pretty much what I expected with the exception of not much GR Lands, deck has great matchups against Elves, Delver variants, and BUG decks so it's kinda confusing that it's not around.