So with the Primaris Marines showing up is chaos gonna get to work on their equivalent?

So with the Primaris Marines showing up is chaos gonna get to work on their equivalent?

Isn't your average CSM stronger and tougher than your average LSM though? due mutations, chaos fuckery etc?

>chaos
>get to work
Come on, son. Try better with your bait.

Aren't the new Deathguard supposed to be the primaris equivalent?

Gonna be awhile for Primarines to start taking their old shit to thrift stores so chaos can get something, m8

Depends on who's writing the story. What Chaos gained in favors of Dark God they lack in gear and equipment, very few legions actually run any forges, so there's lot of hand-me-downs, looted gear and ghetto rigging going on.

Maybe physically, but I think the premise is that the lack of formal organisation being scattered warbands makes the average rank & file marine more of a mook than their loyalist counterpart.

Veterans of any description (especially long war vets) should definitely be superior though.

Fabius is too busy trying to make space marines breed and clones for Fulgrim.

That's stupid. Why wouldn't you secure and maintain production facilities for the gear your life depends on?

Over 100 years and still no word of chaos primarines so far.

What is old Fabulous Bill up to these days?

Imagine Abby freezing all currupted/defected/caprured and re-brainwashed primarises in stasis or hiding them in some other way and then releasing them all in the most critical time, shocking corpsefuckers with entire chapters of chaos primarises. Would be very in line with new long-game-schemer-Abaddon image GW are trying to paint.

Busy wiping out armies of knights

You're a bunch of space somalians, you can raid shit and bargain with dark cogboys but you haven't the manpower to occupy anything.

He's majorly disappointed in a whole idea of space marines. He still does make them for various warbands, but that's mostly to gater resources for his live projects:
1. New Men, aka Gene Hounds. His idea of humans 2.0 - stronger, tougher, faster, smarter, having a strange pack kind-of-telepathy-but-not-really hive mind. Not as kickass as space marines, but they lack marine naivete and innate fanaticism and can reproduce naturally. They are still few, but despite being hunted down by both CSM, and the Imperium they slowly greow in numbers
2. Making the modified Emperor clone. Likely to lead his gene-hounds as a glorious Emperor of genehoundkind.

Humans 2.0 probably isn't a bad idea, but he should know by now that flesh is weak.

I want pariahs back in the fluff.

New novel has Alpha legion show up with Primaris marines.

That might be a unique thing to them though, given how they are basically just secret loyalists.

>given how they stole that super-geneseed from the Raven Guard

ftfy

>he doesn't know

I am an authority on this, I happen to be Alpharius.

They went from being an organised army under horus, to being what ammounts to pirates and raiders. They dont have the manpower or even desire to hold something like that for any longer periods of time.

We all are Alpharius.

The guy who makes them has traitor gene seed. He's been banned from using it but he basically doesn't let any one see what he's getting up to so he maybe using it any way. He was told not to by Gulliman but has been really secretative since then