Can someone tell how and when the fuck this happened?

can someone tell how and when the fuck this happened?

ORKZ IZ BEST YA WIURD LANKY BLUE GROT.
DIS FRED 'AS BEEN LOOTED
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The Iraq war?

ORKZ IZ DA SNEAKIEST

Didn't a small group of Tyranids away from an overlord or anything remotely smart still outsmart space marines in one book?

>Orks attack Tau
>Some Orks act all sneaky
>"We're good guys those gits are evil!"
>Tau of course believe this
>Yada yada yada
>Orks get into ship and do ork thing's
>Tau get fucked over again

Orks have outsmarted pretty much every single race in the galaxy. They make a point of doing that to prove how wily and unpredictable orks are or to humble an arrogant character.

tau are written to lose always, there's not much to it. can't have an interesting non-ork xeno, after all

The nids are hyperintelligent though, they are a collective mind.

>tau are written to lose always
>outadapt a hive fleet
>btfo the imperium in multiple campaigns
>mary sue outstealths the raven guard

The nids are intelligent if they're a ton of them, this group in particular was small as fuck

>tau are written to lose always
breh

Orks can create reliable teleport technology with metal scraps and some duct tape when even the mechanicus can't do that.
They are actually one of the smartest race in the setting, by pure ingenuity and trial and error they can out-tech even the eldar.
They are not "intelligent" but they're incredibly cunning

The fact that the Tau are idiots who don't understand that other xenos might think the same way they do (or think at all) doesn't help

who makes these gifs? i've seen a couple more in this style
tl;dr sauceplox

I mean it depends, Lictors and Genestealers are of human intelligence.
Guants not so much

Ork kommandos hijacked a tau merchant ship, then used its clearance codes to launch an assault on a massive space station.

All nids are one hive mind.

SteelJoe on DA.

>human intelligence
>impressive

You only get one.

Creed is a human intelligence and he is fucking impressive

Filthy xeno detected.

thnx

>mary sue

I feel like calling Shadowsun a Mary Sue is a bit redundant when the universe is filled to the brim with ridiculously powerful characters. I'm not even sure if she is one anyway, her whole shtick is that she's good at luring and ambushing people. That's it.

An imperial version of this need to be made.

Never go full retard

>Be eldar
>Get murder fucked to death by your own BDSM god

They learned that Orks and tyranids will never be allies.

That's right. 65% retard will usually suffice. Trust me on this one.

But orks won the Iraq war with overwhelming military power, not by outsmarting.

>was fucking impressive

still counts, held the line multiple times against overwhelming odds

Even the "steathiest" of marines aren't remotely fucking stealthy.

Sure they aren't bud.

Fuck, okay they are.

>le funny maymays

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! STOP HAVING FUN THE WRONG WAY!!!

Mandatory.

>Even the "steathiest" of marines aren't remotely fucking stealthy.
They are. If you're talking about their armour Shadowsun is in a suit twice as large.

>implying I told you to stop
I'm here just to make fun of you

Though, apparently the planet's actually still there (?!), so the Guard actually did break first.

Well-
Dammit, I can't criticize this without being a hypocrite, well played.

Thank you, user.

It became a daemon world but the guard still didn't break after that.

Orks are vastly underestimated in the setting. People think they're just idiots, but that just adds to their unpredictability. Like that one story where the dark eldar thought they could dance circles around the Orks and ended up having the Orks teleport into the middle of their raiding party and BTFO the Archon

>so the Guard actually did break first.
nope

She beat a spacemarine chaptermaster in close quarters.

Remember that she doesn't even have Farsight's "he's unusually good at melee for a Tau" tagged in the fluff to make any sense.

She had a decoy wearing her armor and then teleported behind the chapter master in an even more advanced suit of armor while he was killing the decoy. She didn't really beat him in a straight up fight

>namefagging outside of your thread
Why?

I didn't read thread, and I don't know what you are talking about.

BUT, I'm guessing it's orks from 40k outsmarting an army, I'm going to guess the army assumed the orks were idiots and just didn't take proper precautions.

The guard are still there on that forsaken planet. Infact they are so deeply entrenched the deamons have largely given up taking it. Too much effort apparently.

Nah. They've got a one large hivemind, but only certain types of nid paid for long distance calling.
A group that loses those is it's own much smaller hivemind.

You seem new

God damn I love the Guard.

Fuck Primarchs, Space Marines, Cawl, and the Nobledark heroics of superhuman Mary Sues. The true shining lights in the grim, darkness of the 42nd Millennium are the simple men and women that fight against gods and monsters with the knowledge that they won't survive, and fight all the harder for it.

God damn I love the Guard.

Orks are stupid, this is common knowledge, but on rare occasions some orks have strategic skills, and when that happens, people are often caught off guard, 'because orks are idiots and everybody knows that

You mean the most cowardly army you can possibly field, which has a dedicated rank within its command structure which serves no purpose but to kill its own units for desertion, because nothing less will keep them from running screaming into the sunset?

Humanity Fuck Yeah, let's hear it for these """""badass normals."""""

In all fairness, the standard alien they fight is vastly superior to a standard human be it in brawn, accuracy or everything in general. And in the case they are fighting against other humans there's a huge chance those humans worship Chaos which nets them a bit on the bad juju scale.

And the bad juju scale tends to do things to the random conscript man, maybe not so much a Veteran Guardsmen, but definetly to the White Shield or the farmer that got drafted just a month ago.

Yeah no it's totally reasonable and the gamut of bravery is a core part of the IG's identity as an army, but I get so fucking sick of this "oh these guys are the REAL heroes they're so badass because they fight giant monsters with a flashlight and knife!" wank. Individuals are like that, certain regiments are like that, but using the Guard for more dumb HFY wank completely misses the point of the faction.

Aye, the wankery gets really tiring after some time.