2018 is literally the year of fucking gods

How fucking high will the thing shoot in 2018?

Fucking everyone will get to know about it

And it will fucking rocket like no other coin before it

Greatest fucking coin out there

Fucking tons and tons of development news for early 2018

It just a crazy fucking coin

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies don't give a fuck about muh anonymity, sorry mate. It's a great coin yes, I'm not arguing, but it will never be anything more than a useful fringe

The key thing is fungibility, not the anonymity.... anonymity is just a aspect of fungibility... NO OTHER COIN IS FUNGIBLE EXCEPT MONERO... AND THAT IS WHY MONERO WILL REIGN SUPREME

You can lead a newfag to water but you can't make him drink, user.

Coming soon.

Oh you're right, nobody would want to hide their transactions from the taxman.
>Normans

yup. as soon as any coins get blacklisted or people start getting connected to things they had no part in and there is a news story about it the flippening will happen that day once people understand fungibility

gimmie dem hardware wallets fror my fully user coin

Getting that ledger support will be dope

Monero just feels right

>barely used and already $20 transaction fees
DOA shitcoin

Yes I am right, normies don't give a fuck about that

HONEST QUESTION--not trying to fud this shit at all, but someone posted this

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

yesterday. basically being able to seize any property from anyone involved in any degree with human trafficking--how would buying monero work into this? honest q no bully

Shoo Bcashie. You brought the whole fucking thing down, and we are saving it.

You can not block an (unkown amount) of Monero.

>How does it actually compare to say BCH and Ltc in speed and fees?

No really I fucking love paying huge sums of money to move my Internet money around and so does everyone else
I hope Monero becomes popular so I get to pay $100 or even more, would make my dick diamonds

If monero was a man, monerofags would suck him off every day.

>In 2017: I chose one coin... Monero.
>In 2018: I chose one coin... Electroneum.

Come make money with me, niggers.

Never post again, Samefag.

drug addicted normies and drug dealers do. Once the dark net adopts it, it will super moon

You have an insider scamming and hacking every one, Faggot.

>he doesn't route through doge
topcuck

Try not being retarded.

It is widely known eloctronium has insiders hacking and scamming it. google it, Mouth Breather. There is page after page of shit on it. it is one of the scammiest coins out today.

>Monero
$340 ish
no chance for x10
ZZZZZzz
coin that can't x10 x100 are boring
you'll never get rich

How do I buy it ?

Waste of quads for a waste of skin. Tell me that at $3400 Monero when everyone runs from the Taxman cuckboy.

which exchange should i pull the price of monero from on blockfolio?

Buy gold coin, then sell gold coin for monero on craigs list.

if you are the sorta person who is into tax evasion monero is a godsend, you can hide everything easily

Brainlet here, just read the definition of fungible and still don't understand. Aren't all crypto fungible? I... don't get it

>fungible
Yes, it's a stupid monero meme.

LOOKS LIKE A SHITCOIN TO ME, OP.

how do I buy this coin?
I don't see it on coinbase

So I'm not a bra inlet anymore????

The idea would be to foil shit like this twitter.com/NeonaziWallets

Combine it with a pressure campaign against notable exchanges and suddenly some Bitcoins are worth "less" than others.

Never post again, Faggot.

With bitcoin etc. you can trace each coin back to its source. So say the US government makes a law that it is illegal to hold any bitcoins that were used in a crime; those bitcoins are now worth less than other bitcoins.

With Monero you can't trace anything so the value of a monero is always going to be the same as the value of any other monero.

>Aren't all crypto fungible?
if you can track all the transactions on blockchain and find the source of the money - its not

bittrex?

Mirrors are a terrible thing at times.

lol told you it was a monero meme. its just another buzz word way for them to say "anonymous" "untraceable" in a fancy way

bitcoin is fungible. "shady use" does not change that. prove me wrong. same with money. omg a guy just sold some drugs, then used that money to buy milk. lets trace those exchanges back just for the hell of it right. and then lets arrest everybody who ever came in contact with that money. ---- that's literally how retarded your argumenet sounds for why other coins aren't fungible.

Man you can't save coupons. broke ass niggah

What is buttcoin mixing

There have been serious discussions about coin blacklisting, like with major scams and hacks. It is very plausible that at some point in the future an exchange could prohibit trading of certain coins. There are bitcoins that are effectively blacklisted right now, such as those in the Satoshi wallet, if anyone spent them it would trigger a huge crash.

You are waste
So what if it gets to 3x , growths in deflationary rate 20% annually and is actually usable and you can buy whatever you want without gov peaking over your shoulder.
Go chase shitcoins if your dream is to snatch a 10x pump.

Deluded faggots were what brought us here to BTC and almost whole crypto meltdown

I notice you didn't reply to this People can't instantly hound you for accepting physical money from a Nazi. Cash businesses wanting to get along won't be gradually pressured into installing "anti-pedophile" dollar scanners. Physical coins don't support blockchain auditing tools designed to hunt down ISIS wallets that'll just as easily be turned to other targets, or leaked to 2nd world police states who don't think pajeets should get that rich.

This is why they knew exactly how much Monero was involved in the Alpha Bay Incident. I think not. They knew exactly how much non fungible Crypto was involved, but they did not know how much fungible (Monero) was involved. Please use that extension cord in the corner and hang yourself. You look like an idiot.

If you think those are legit nowadays you are fucking retarded and deserve to get fucked in prison.

I guess I am a brainlet, forgive me riiiiiiick

except that's not what fungible means you stupid fucking cunt. monero shill confaltes anonymity with fungible all the fucking time but it doesn't make any SENSE.

ONE dollar in USD or whatever is always fungible for another dollar. but you CAN trace it. you CAN DNA test it drug test it finger print it check the serial numbers and their records through banks, check the security cameras of where the exchange took place etc. its easy to trace money but it doesn't mean it isn't fungible.

so stop fucking memeing fungibility, you morons.

you're an idiot too if you think that something like that would stop a traceable currency from being adopted, just because you "could" install your tin foil hat tracing machines. cause guess what. people don't give a shit. money is money. again with real money example, a dollar you hold in your hand could have been used in an illegal transaction probably hundreds of times. do you think that if the technology existed to scan that dollar, people would actually refuse it? LOL, hell NO. cause EVERY dollar would come up on the system.

XMR is going to sleep for 2018 ZZZzzzz.

Now that (you) are done, go ahead and shill your coin so I can blow it the fuck up. Verge?

Monero is literally for fucking faggots

If you support this piece of shit, you might as well be a faggoty antifa redditor

Judging by the volume in this thread I think not.

Put Mommy's phone down, get back on your comp, and shill your coin, faggot.

You'd benefit from reading about the minority rule: fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf

At first they limit the number of hops in the audit to 1 or 2. Pressure a few key exchanges or businesses to avoid accepting coins from just the really bad people, obviously, real Nazis and such. Hardly affects their bottom line and is as important as having a diversity statement on their homepage, shutting up those dangerhairs.

Then the blocklist just needs to expand, include "problematic conservatives", add an extra hop for "friends of Nazis" and voila, they've got some real power.

what are the current transaction fees?

what? no im all in on monero i just think the monero shills like you are fucking STUPID dumb cunts who try to twist the meaning of words and engage in mental gymnastics when its not necessary.

thanks ill have a look

20.01 USD

An update that is coming reduces fees by 80%.

Monero is simply a piece of shit, for actual human pieces of shit.

Let me guess, all of you XMR supporters are also still crying about Trump and blaming society for your fucking problems?

XVG is better in every single way. You are literally scum of the fucking Earth if you support Monero. Go cry some more, you fucking fags

I'm actually interested in your opinion. I own both. What do you think is wrong with xmr?

Only mental gymnastics here are yours. Are (you) a strawman gaslighter?

Well, I'm all in. Fuck you.

that's pretty steep, so that update would be needed quickly to offset the BCH push/adoption.

And, there it is. I'm bloody psychic. We have a Vergin raid. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone buy my bags pls

Yeah, at the moment its a high price to pay for privacy but 4 usd is more reasonable.

>capitalism is flawed
ok
>and it may be time for change
to helicopters

Not coming until March

But this only happened in the last two days so dynamic blocksize adjustments should bring it down soon I think?

XVG IS NOT FUNGIBLE

please leave

Pinochet express.

Imagine walking around in life being this retarded.

>deflationary
>buying anything with it

pick one.

wtf is fungibility

t. normier

see

Also see

It means that all coins can be treated equally because their history is not known. No coins on the blockchain can become tainted if they are fungible.

Blockchain analysis on coins with public ledgers, like Bitcoin and Verge, means the transaction history is traceable so if it's discovered that some of your coins were used as part of something illegal or unsavory, they can be devalued because nobody will want to be tainted by holding them and potentially linked to some illegal activity.

Alright so what i have gathered from this thread so far is that monero is anonymous.

Can this be used in illegal business in an easy way? For if someone were to deal drugs, how would they turn their paper cash into ltc/monero/what ever, with the least amout of hassle involved?

Asking for a friend

Monero is the future. At the least it won't go away. There will always be a demand for anonymity. It's a no brainier investment.

No one here is going to step in to that, user. The information is widely available on the web.

monero is shitty coin with old tech
buy verge it's scalable and hides ip like a true privacy coin

Thanks.
I put in 100 euros on ltc a few dags ago, just before the "crash".

Would i be wise to put some in monero, or is it a shit investment?

*yawn* *stretch* *fart*

lol, monero shills are on suicide watch, nice crash you have there

xvg is going for a new ath, it puts your shitcoin to shame

Welp. it's pretty obvious a lot of money is going to be pouring in to Monero before the Jan. 1st deadline, as every one exits anything that is non fungible. Read; "Traceable" If the taxman has his way, he will tax the money you put in, tax the money when you exchange coins (whether or not you make a profit). and then tax you when you cash out. The tax man will get everything you put in, everything you made, and you will still owe him money, unless you GET THE FUCK IN MONERO RIGHT NOW.!!!

shitcoin bro, buy verge and thank me later

Enjoy getting buttfucked by Operation Bayonet 2.0.

>What is an exchange?

Ok objectively, is Monero actually a better tech than Verge? Can't decide even after researching and I such at tech.

I also find it weird how practically all of my portfolio went up again after the crash and Monero is still fighting in the red.

20 dollar fees already are you fucking kidding me. I thought they scaled the blocksize automatically?

A pump and dump scam group wont save you from the taxman. Go pump and dump Verge, but be back in Monero by Jan 1st., Faggot. And by the looks of it, Verge pump is at the dump stage. better get your dick licking scrawny ass back over there and sell.

I only want to know 3 things: What is the transaction time? What is the cost of one transaction? If a billion more people join in and on the same monday at 10 am will purchase an Iphone with it can the system handle it to the point of being useful ?

it's red because it's just a pnd

vergen detected

Sumimasen friend, I'm ESL and I looked up pnd but couldn't find something that seemed to match. What is it?

XVG is a bad joke.

On exchanges, there is a higher fee. Not sure if it's as high as 20$.