>there are black people who play tabletops

What went wrong?

Same Honestly

I'd rather they played tabletops indoors, socializing with other people, exercised their imagination and math and capability of absorbing interesting knowledge on shit they like, than be out there shooting old people.

Your shitpost.

how will i know a nigger wont steal my miniatures?

Because your paint jobs are Shit and your faction is the worst.

I thought the reason you hated black people is because they were violent and not interested in peaceful intellectual activities like the ones you enjoy.

You should be more worried about getting your faced smashed in for being a cunt.

If he were motivated by greed, he could rob a grocery store like the his degenerate friends.

I play D&D with two black people on a weekly basis.

You should always keep an eye on your shit at the lgs.

Nothing went wrong.

Black people have a racial ability to avoid embarrassing things. If they have started playing tabletops, it just means the hobby has achieved a certain level of acceptance.

Good thing, I'd say.

>Black people have a racial ability to avoid embarrassing things.

Literally 100% false.

Niggers are the most embarrassing race on the planet, unless we count Abbos as being separate from niggers.

Uh, no. The reason I hate niggers is because they are a subhuman species.

Sorry everyone, I was busy and didn't see this thread until now.

I miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums.

>Black people have a racial ability to avoid embarrassing things
yugioh exists

>maga hat
Top kuk

Yugioh is cool! Don't you know black people play it?

>Black people have a racial ability to avoid embarrassing things.
Guest appearances on Cops are pretty embarrassing desu.

The only people I've ever met who genuinely enjoy playing yugioh were black. Most black folks I've met under the age of 40 love at least one anime. Three out of the 11 people I regularly play catan and magic with are black.

Whats your problem with it? They aren't trying to change anything, like women did with videogames and comic books. Let them have fun.

>/pol/
>telling people to go back to r*ddit
Well ain't that something.

Sorry, but black nerds are the saddest fucks on the planet.

t. nigger

You left your name on.

>Whats your problem with it?
I don't want filthy subhuman niggers there having fun with things I have fun with. It's embarrassing, all the more so when they try to play these things with me and I have to deal with their neanderthal bullshit, trying and failing to comprehend their street nigga grunt language, and fear they'll pull a gun on me if I say the wrong thing.

Lmao what kind of adolescence did you have? Most of the black people I knew were two kinds of folk

Thug rapping niggers

Or

Kinda dumb but nerdy. Really into MOBAs , maybe smoke some weed occasionally. Table top nigs are a whole new class of ultra nerd.

A nigger won't steal your miniatures because he doesn't know he can sell them for dosh. A black person might steal your miniatures for the same reason any shitty, greasy, nerd would. Because they're expensive and painting them is a pain in the ass.

>field niggers

Or

>house niggers

Yes. I did.

Why?