PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu_FzIo3SY&feature=youtu.be
fortune.com/2017/12/20/coinbase-bitcoin-insider-trading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

bullshit, let it die before you get in trouble for slander

juicy

Siriusly fuck off. The guy who founded Monaco is responsible for 2 other scam coins. Fuck off

True big if

REDACTED

>not even the full page
fake and gay

CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16 CRAB-16

rholesome if welevant

anybody can post the whole insider forum leak anons had a couple of days ago?

Screenshot likely fake, why would it be rotated?

Regardless Everyone knows employees at Conbase probably profited from the Bitcoin Trash rollout (pump and dump, closing the exchange 4 min in.) They even talked about this on Bloomberg Tech. They should throw that bold cunt behind bars for it but as usual it won't get prosecuted.

its all photoshopped fud.

Like your anime gf. Fucking weeaboo.

>they should throw that bold kike in the oven.
Absolutely this.

>posting your username

thanks user.

That was a repost of the one that was up a couple of days ago.

>galaxy

lol his mom took the picture

"insider trading"
Top kek user all of us knew you just had to pay attention. Welcome to the new world. We write the rules here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwu_FzIo3SY&feature=youtu.be

DELUDED coreckcucks lmao.

you don't write anything dumbass we talking millions of dollars here not your 30$ lunch money.

True if factual

It's real holy fuck. Gdax fucked. They are doing it on purpose

>mfw there are normies in this fucking thread who think this picture is legit
i'm done with bitcoin fucking normies ruin everything

>imlying this doesn't happen all the fucking time with polo, bittrex, krakcen, etc.
Get used to it, why are you crying to papa government is the whole point that we're meant to be decentralized?

How can it be insider trading if its not a security

I think it's a bot, posting short unrelated messages in pretty much every new thread.

>Someone at Coinbase engaged in insider trading therefore you will lose your money if you don’t get out.

How does that make any sense?

holy fuck

i don't ask for any regulation dumbass it's just facts, now is it real is it fake, there's an investigation going on so it's not pure fud or anything.
fortune.com/2017/12/20/coinbase-bitcoin-insider-trading/
>muh normie
coinbase is for normies faggot, enjoy being cucked by those astronomical fees.

I know. But, if it's real, the idiot leaked who he was and is now banned.

That’s an internal investigation you idiot.

>money I sent from revolut to coinbase is still processing
>possibly have to wait another 10 days for them to appear in my euro wallet on coinbase
>missed the buy opportunity earlier at 10k

fucks sake, anything i do turns to shit instantly, will anything good ever happen to me

I dont get the origin of this meme.

me : it's an investigation
le brainlet : it's an internal investigation idiot.

ehh..ok?

And the judgment will be that nout went wrong. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a stupid investigation going on with all the salty BTC normies.

Internal investigations have nothing to do with regulators or any related government entities.

It’s just a PR stunt.

INTERNAL investigation. The only potential wrongdoing here is coinbase itself being defrauded by it's employees, if they specifically went against their instructions not to trade BCH.

Is my money safe on Cuckbase for now? I wanna wait until new years before cashing out.

majin if buu

It's either pajeets or bots. Or pajeet bots.

So how long before this retard is fired? No crime was committed here.

but Monaco is just a rewards/buy in system for a prepaid credit card. And it only shows up in the most unrelated threads. So I thought it was just like a tether is MOONing meme.

>lunch money
tfw made € 3.500.000 post tax buying BCH early this week and sell it after the coinbase announcement. Based insider trading. The target was $5000 though. Only the commoners and retards are crying, if you are half as smart, you made mad gains longing and shorting BCH in the past 72 hours. Only niggers and women need the government to protect them.

MOVE ALL YOUR FUNDS TO BINANCE

also if you don't have binance use ref:
ref=10276835

Fuck off retarded shill.

>tfw made $5000 swing trading BCH
>tfw put all in ETH
>tfw down $6000 in the last two days
Roger giveth. Roger Taketh.

dont sell at a loss it wont go below another 10%. If we start going up BTC lands at $25K and ETH follows slightly after at $1000

As I said in other threads. My stoploss is losing my december gains. Im Still up 100%+ in the month. If that goes down to 20% Ill take nice juicy gains and cash out. Till then I'm staying on this wild ride. Im not some newfag getting bled dry here. Though it still hurts...

i cant

transaction fees are too fucking high