Drawthread: Bottoms Up Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

marconelor.tumblr.com/
aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops, previous Anchor Post

>Bottoms Up Edition
Kick-off: Requesting Charlotte with her bottom up.

Actually, the previous thread was

Migrating my request:

Hello, drawthread, I'd like to make a request. I made the character as a concept build for Rogue Trader and liked the idea enough to work with it as an actual character. As such, the request for art.

What it boils down to was the question of "How do you make a Mortal Kombat character in the Warhammer 40k RPGs?" and the result was a techpriest abusing the availability bonus for cybernetics to turn themself into a weapon. So, a female techpriest martial artist.

Going over the reference image, #1 is the pants that I'd like, with the robe shown in #2 basically hanging loosely from her waist, her upper body exposed after dropping the top of her robe off. #3 is the sort of top I imagine she'd be wearing - light and stylish. #4 and #6 are what I've been imagining for her cybernetic limbs (all four of them having been replaced) though if you have a design that you think would look better or would be easier to draw, feel free, as long as it's still clear they're cybernetic. #7 is meant to be part of the spine, providing anchoring points for all the cybernetics. Finally, #5 is what I imagined for her hair, but that's up to artistic interpretation.

Pose is up to the artist, and you can feel free to take artistic liberties with the character; if you have an idea, feel free to add it in! Thanks in advance to anybody that picks this up.

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

Can I get a male paladin tiefling and small female wizard elf trying to convince a harpy to not eat people while a male fighter dragonborn looks on in confusion?

Anchoring the kobold WIP.

Migrating from the old thread:

Requesting my Dark Elf ranger for an upcoming campaign. She's toned/athletic in build. Hopefully there's enough details in the image. Thanks in advance!

I forgot to include a harpy reference.

dropping this anchor

Migrating I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose, with an angry/cocky expression on his face. Coloring is optional.

Also, if anyone wants their character done in the style of the bottom right pic, hit me up.

I'm imagining this with a whiteboard, pictures of sentient races on a plate that have been crossed out, and instead cows, sheep, pig and vegetables with a "correct" mark next to them. The tiefling and elf up at the whiteboard and the harpy writing things down in a notebook.

Can I get my chainsaw wielding, bug hating, blind Native American adept for an upcoming Shadowrun game?

>Outfit like in the top center, but completely black coat instead of the animal print. Big heavy combat boots and knee pads as well.
>I couldn't find a satisfying picture for her build, so I'll just tell you. Short and almost petite, but really athletic and well muscled. Think Korra. Built, but not buff really.
>Face like the top right, but wearing a set of completely opaque teashade glasses. She's got really fucked up eyes from when she grew up in the CZ.
>Loosely tied back black hair, with a pair of crow feathers acting as hairpins.
>She's also got the severed "hand" of an insect spirit on a chain as a necklace and a little bit of black warpaint.
>Her main weapon is a huge black monowire chainsaw, preferably gore soaked and some spattered on her. She also has a pistol tucked in a holster under her arm, but it's just a backup thing.

Thanks to anyone that bites.

Requesting a 40k space marine doing the sassy black woman finger snapping thing.

Requesting a conquistador naga

That sounds pretty funny, I'd love to see something comedic.

Something a little different- could some user please draw a circular military patch please?
A black border around the edge with the motto "Giving blood, keeping faith" in white at the top, and "3rd Border Division" at the bottom.
The background is a jungle, with a sun setting behind a mountain. In the foreground there's a leopard baring its fangs. See my shitty paint knock up provided as rough guidance.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my high elf inquisitor/warpriest (worships Gorum) in her hellknight armor. Has scars like the reference pictures and part of her left ear has been bitten off. Long black hair and purplish pink eyes. Bonus if she has a crazed look in her eyes and spikes on her armor like gorum's warriors tend to have. Surprise me, I'm happy with whatever.

anchoring wip for my Turkish spellblade

You have the source for that image on the bottom right, user?

Anchoring for the user who said he'd draw my post apocalyptic character. Outfit similar to reference, but more rough and armored, wielding the 'magnum' on the bottom. She has the bowie knife on her belt, and the SRM 1216 strapped to her back. She has red hair and green eyes. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a demon for my game, he is 6 ft 9in, tonned build, he is a light gray with orangery red eyes long black horns on his forehead with long black hair down to his shoulder blades and black long nails. He wears one of those long battle skirts and has a Cerberus tattoo on the middle of his chest.

I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.

Hey hey, requesting my elf ranger for a pathfinder game.

Basically a combination of all three pictures, just going for a general feeling of 'tired' in her facial features. She's been fighting for a long time, and it's finally coming to a close.

Oh, and ignore the staff in picture 'C'. She'd be using a bow, and a longsword. Thanks in advance.

kek it begins

requesting a male tiefling caster

>the basics
• charcoal colored skin
• white hair and eyes
• uses the spirit board and its planchette (which hover and float around him) to fire cleric spells
• sleek and slim profile with no weapons
• thick and strong tail
• laid-back and calm demeanor

hopefully this is enough but if it isn't feel free to ask

who's charlotte?

A cake.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Hey, im gonna start getting into magical item creation in my campaign, so i wanted to try to make something for my fellow adventurers, and wondered if any drawguy could help me with some art for them to look at and imagine their character wearing. Im not gonna ask for a artist o draw all three, just one of them is fine.

As for now i have the idea for a pendant, a gauntlet and a vambrace.

Since im a starter, i suspect the gear would look rather simplistic, but my character is fond of gems and bejewlment, so i somewhat imagine a gem being the focus point of the magic for the gear.

The gauntlet is for our barbarian, so its most likely a straight up metal gauntlet. He likes spikes so maybe that too. Im gonna weave in a magical punch spell into it, if that gives any idea.

The vambrace is for our rouge, so maybe a simple leather one, with a gem in the middle and a tentacle emerging out of it, swirling up his arm

The pendant is for our summoner, for her to have her summon in. She has a spider themed summon, so maybe a gem that has 8 limbs sticking out or hugging the gem, somewhat spider-man esque?

I dont really have anything set in stone, so id love anyones take on them, no matter which one of em.

Greetings from Today, we managed to roll two 40k inquisitors that are polar opposites, and this guy is the first one. The thread is awesome, I recommend checking it out.

So, requesting Inquisitor Bland, the family man who was an extremely generic everyman Inquisitor until he suddenly became mute and paralyzed on the right side of his body with a single roll.

Almost everything on the right side of his body is now cybernetically enhanced. He still retains the old body parts, meaning the cybernetics are built on top of his body instead of replacing parts outright. The cybernetics look like braces that encompass the entire right side of his body, and extend all the way from his toes to his right eye, which is cybernetic. He does have a full head of hair on him, the cybernetics only take one fourth of his head (as shown in the pictures). There should be tubes coming down from his neck and lower parts of the face into the cybernetic parts.

He looks like the gentleman on the left, wearing similar robes as the gentleman on the right, except colored black and red (with golden inlays), and having large pin with the Inquisition's logo on it.

He has a cane and a servo-skull with a golden mustache hovering around him. The cane is like pictured, but with the inquisition's logo on it as a protruding plate. It should be the length of a walking cane, as long as his legs. He also has the pendant pictured in the top middle hanging from his neck.

For a pose, I'd like him either leaning on his cane or sitting on a fancy, gothic hoverchair.

I thank anyone who takes this request in advance, for all of us in the thread.

requesting this character holding a crossbow in the right hand, left hand reaching forward with an illuminating light spell. please add a simple pair of pants too.

no design necessary on the mantle.

Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!

I would like to request that you take the spookiest, most unnatural-looking monster you can think of, and somehow make it cute. Or at least some aberrant facsimile of cuteness.

Requesting my tiefling face for a shadowrun game.

He is red skinned with black hair and swooped back rigged horns. He keeps himself well manicured with a clean shaved face and a formal haircut. He has several Russian tattoos visible on his left arm that he received whilst working with the vory v zakone. (Some of these tats might turn out to be too small to be visible but I added them anyways as they are a part of his backstory.) He does have other tats on his body but none are visible in his current outfit.

He dresses either in a blazer or a waistcoat with slacks colored a light purple, a light gray dress shirt with the collar opened, and black dress shoes.

He has two visible pieces of cybernetics. His right forearm and the lower half of his tail. These were replaced by the same surgeon, so they look very similar in design. They are both pure white plating with a gold and silver trim.

I was thinking that as he is more of the talker and information gatherer of our group rather than making him look like a bad ass holding oversized weapons, he would more likely be standing at a bar holding a glass of neat whiskey, or some other ale, and just looking suave and debonair.

Requesting a smug half-elf bard in a fancy hat

Migrating from the previous thread

Requesting an NPC for my game.

He's a priest of Fire who looks like the dude on the left but wears a slimmer version of hte robes on the right.

His hair is black, and he's got green eyes, and his robes are coal black with red, orange, and yellow trimmings to resemble a piece of charcoal catching fire.

Thanks!

Was hoping for someone to expand on this kikimora adventurer (last panel one)

Maybe have her looking at a map, or sitting next to a campfire or doing something adventuery

I second this. Where is that image from? The one on the bottom right?

Anchoring the big guy for user.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like relaxing on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Here you go anons, dude has some pretty fantastic stuff

marconelor.tumblr.com/

That Tiefling has some especially fat tits!

Well that page is a magical realm and a half. Thanks user.

Oh shit, that's the guy who drew the Devils section of the 5e Monster Manual.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hi dude!

Requesting a behir scaled cowboy shawl. Looks like the shawl in the left image but lined with blue behir scales similar to the image to the right and crackling with blue electricity.

Doesn't have to be worn by anything and is fine on its own like a magical item in the Dungeon Master's Guide.

Request. I would like an Elf, with blonde hair in the hairstyle of the girl in top left. I would like here in a white bodysuit/catsuit like the girl in top middle/right. However I would like a jacket in the style of the bottom girls over the top.

Finally, I would like a hood of some sort over her head, and a rapier in her hand, being drawn or whatever.

My idea is a thief/rogue who masquerades as a dashing duellist of honour and skill, when in fact she is a thief, a cad and an assassin. The picture is to convey she's discarding the finery and ostentatiousness and getting into character/seriousness with her hood up.

I hope this is easily understood. Thank you in advance. Sorry if it's too confusing.

reposting

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks!

Finished a rough scetch, going to add in the cybernetics later. I'm gonna drop the robe top portion draped around her waist, since it doesn't make much sense for a fighter to have something so cumbersome weighing them down. Is there any other way for me to techpriest her up?

Requesting my fledgling half-elf wizard! She's a noble girl really trying to get into magic and would like to see another take on her! She currently has firebolt as her go-to spell and her trying to master it while being a bit timid and trying not to blow up the room would be cute!

Thank you so much if you consider it!

Forgot to reply to OP - oops!

I don't think anyone really cares about that.

Requesting my Degenisis character, a young Scrapper named Karl, known as Walker.

I don't know which "time" of him would be better, or the more appealing, so I'll describe both and we'll see what sticks?

At the start of things, Walker was just some ruins-scrabbler, a kid of barely 19, all sinew, callus, and easy smiles. Clothed in a motley self-stitched tatterdemalion of ash stained hides, and armed with little more than an aluminum shovel and a rusty bolt-action rifle, he would impress no one. There was a threat of a beard, but his kind face and sandy blonde hair left him fairly androgynous.

A year, and a lot of experience and surprisingly hearty food later, he stands a little taller, a little broader, and firmer on his feet. The threat of a beard has grown into full sideburns, but some of his warmth has been tempered by tragedy. His scraps from before are now replaced with modern body armor, and a quad-barreled shotgun of his own design.

Thanks to anyone who even reads this.

this sounds cute. will have early mock up in a couple mins

Could I get an overly stylish drow evil overlady in armor and a big fuck off cool coat?

progress so far. Gonna add some more detail here for a bit

OR here, this is looking adorable so far and I super dig it.

Migrating my request:

Oh jeez,this is going to be big.

So,I would like to request for these ambassadors to be drawn,seated around the the picture in the middle,the one with the large room and exposed glass window.

Sorry for the resolution,by the way.

The Ambassadors would be sitting around the table,or standing.A mix of both is fine.The room they're in can be rather large to accommodate for all the ambassadors and for the seats.

If you notice,there are two pictures in the bottom left corner that look like trippy drug paintings,and a psychedelic skull to the right.Please represent those as a gas like mass to the left of the ambassadors,with all of their features combined to represent the Court.

There is also a brownish avian,above the crablike being and below the meeting area.If you would,please make one arm of his a prosthetic,and have him have a holstered gun at his side.

There is also a moth like being under the gecko alien.They are human sized,and this one would be wearing Egyptian like clothing,but with butterflies instead of scarabs,and with a headress and white or bright cloth.It would have 6 limbs as well.As for it's wings,the person in question said that they would like them to be rather big and extravagant,so please make them noticeable and a defining feature of the moth alien.

There is a being that looks made up of shadow in the lower left corner,could you have him be slightly floating instead of seated?

A Phoenix alien is also depicted below the moth,and there is a star being in the corner.Could you please have both of them floating outside the glass window,instead of the planet?They are too large to fit in the meeting area,so that's why I chose one with a glass window.

Last but not least,there is a red astronaut.Could you have him holding a cup of coffee?

Again,sorry if this seems too big,or with too many details.I've never done a draw request before,and there's a lot of Ambassadors here.Thank you to whoever draws this.

Migrating my uncomfortably overdressed M&M Speedster. Thanks for your consideration.

Requesting my shifter bard for an Eberron campaign. She's having a rocky road to fame and fortune, exacerbated by her temper and poor judgment. I included shifter references with important points highlighted since it's not a common race.

appreci8 it m8. aiming to have it looking acceptable within an hour or two.
just got this tablet today so itll prolly take longer then it should though

i'm in no rush, he can take all the time he wants really lol

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

hey, sorry I missed you starting work on this.

The only additional thing I can think of is a rebreather like most techpriests have; either that or a visor to replace the eyes.

Rock on, looks like you're getting the hang of the new tablet pretty fast if that WIP is anything to go by. Kind of a random question, but do different tablets feel that different from one another to use, or are they basically the same to use?

I'm not the drawbro, but when I went from my first cheapo tablet to a proper Wacom one the difference was night and day. I've only messed around with a few, but each model of tablet has a slightly different feel to them that can take a little while to get used to.

Requesting a slime girl thief, who isn't just pure eye candy. Would like to see her in the middle of pulling some treasure through some iron bars, but she has clear signs that she has set off almost every trap along the way to it and just doesn't seem to mind. Like has a bunch of arrows or darts either floating inside of her body or penetrating areas that would have killed a regular person. A net that is halfways passed through her body and so on.

Hey drawfriends.
I'd like to request this guy pointing a handgun (of your choice) off-screen at someone with an irritated or agitaed expression on his face.

Alternatively I'd like to see him getting hammered at a sleazy-type bar.

I'd prefer him in a tan or dark suit if possible.
Left ref image is slightly outdated, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some minor scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are blue. He's also just a bit overweight.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great.

alright man I hope this is fine
I didnt like how the colors were turning out so I just left it the way it is. Although i put in a quick color in the corner. I can crop it out if youd like.

*agitated
Bugger.

Reposting 40K request to any 40k artist/drawfag.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

That also being said if you haven't put some srs time into your draftsmanship buy a nice mechanical pencil and some drawing paper off amazon before anything else.
Two years ago I decided I was gonna start drawing on a 5in bamboo, so not only did I have to deal with my lack of mechanical skills, I also had to deal with the woes of a tiny ass tablet.
Wasted a hell of lot of time trying to brute force though that

Anchoring for my friend's Elk Shaman.

One thing I'd like to ask, if it's not too much trouble: could you make the bottom of it look a little more dress-like? Maybe like a cheongsam or something?

I'm requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's roughly average in terms of looks, with tanned skin, dark brown hair shaved close around almost his entire head, except for a slightly longer (but still trimmed) circle beard. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple. The face in F is a good base image, in terms of facial structure, stubble length, coloration and the level of grime I'd like him to have.

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in A, except made from a combination of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (B) and some heavy armor clearly made of scrap (the armor should look mostly like the set in C, except with the rough, beat-up look from D).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (E) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks.

Huh, pen and paper skills translate well to a tablet? I thought most shit had to be relearned when ya switched tools like that. I feel like a proper dunce.

Hello Drawfriends, I want to request my male Dragonborn Ranger. He looks like a regular dragonborn, with Green skin(scales), and golden lizard eyes. He has around his neck a fang from a giant snake as his hunting throphy, and he is armed with a spear, a longbow and a dagger. Other misc items he has on him are; A staff, a hunting trap (make this a basic snare), travellers clothes under a nasic leather armour, a backpack, and a small coin purse at his belt. The staff and the spear could also have some random aztec glyphs ingraved onto them, but that isn't that important, so feel free to leave it out if you feel like it.
He also has a companion animal in the form of a giant crab, this is optional to do, but if you decide to do it, then please add a few barnacles on it's shell and perhaps even make it hold/eat a fish or something. Thank you in advance awesome Drawfriends!

kek makes me think of this photo. would definitely love to see this.

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

progress for the night. will be done Tomorrow For Sure™

Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!

Kind of a weird request but I'd like to see a wolf girl (as in anime style "just a human but she has the ears and tail of a wolf" kind) wearing like native American tribal atire, fairly muscular/athletic and armed with a primitive weapon like a spear, sling or tomahawk, with her ears and tail being extra fluffy, and her top showing off her cleavage to show she has some fluffy fur on her chest as well. If you've ever seen the Hellhound from Monster Girl Encyclopedia her chest fur should be kind of like hers, but on a normal fair skinned human/wolf girl.

>fairly muscular/athletic
By which I mean lightly muscled, like a professional gymnast or a track and field star, not a weightlifter/body builder. Though toned abs on girls is pretty cute.

Requesting a dwarf ratcatcher pretty please.

Not or and not trying to be rude but I feel like you could tighten things up - looks super cute

Bumping this.
Requesting my male Eldritch Knight.
He's kind of a gloomy dude, a bit on the brooding and edgy side at times.
Everything in the attached image is how I kind of imagine him, just a gruff middle aged disgraced knight who has a knack to find himself in unlucky situations.

Requesting someone taking a crack at drawing my shy-guy knight for an upcoming game. Maybe protecting citizens or shielding a shy gal. His dream is to be a knight for the mushroom kingdom one day. Debating on black robes with red scarf, but I leave the choice to the artist. Thanks for your time

Hi Gaijin Goomba

This is still looking super adorable. Only suggestion I can think to make so far is don't forget to put a tail on the tiefling. Also maybe bring things in a bit more like suggests.

Here you go man

Not OR but that is a nice drawing, man.

Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk

Thanks

''Allright, i have the fireball... Now what?''

I'd like to make a request: I'd like to see a picture of a tyranosaurus carrying a giant gar in its mouth by a lake, sharing it with a snow leopard and a wasp the size of a corgi. Please and thank you.

Bump