STUNTIN ON THESE FUD BUSTAS

Chainlink listed as Request Network's first potential solution to verifying fiat payments on the blockchain.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

>Explaining fiat integration

We received many questions about Request Network and fiat payments.

As a reminder, Request Network is currency agnostic. It means that any currency can be added as long as someone can provide an oracle proving the transaction happened.

Such an oracle is relatively easy to build for a crypto currency such as Bitcoin since everything is public. This has two advantages:

- Easy to access the data
- Easy to verify that the oracle said the truth and is secure

Such an oracle is more complicated in the fiat world as it is hard to have access to a proof of transfer that is irrefutable and irrevocable.
We have several ideas we will be working on, but are still unsure about which one will be the best. However, we are confident that one of these solutions will turn out as the best one in the future.

>Solution 1:

A dev finds the solution and deploys it on Chainlink. We plug the oracle into Request.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gJUt24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks a bit scammy to me

biz talks shit on a lot of coins, but this coin is actually a shitcoin. It literally mooned into the earth

The OMG option could be the biggest threat. But Chainlink is Solution 1 and links to the recent blogpost so it seems likely they're leaning in that direction. Chainlink's mainnet will likely be up before OMG is operational and its tools are stupidly simple so it should have a solid first mover advantage if nothing else.

Be more specific, request is shit, chainstink or both

Cute OP, but enough FOMO for today please. You PnD retards already broke the order book by taking things too far. 1000 sat rise in 3hrs? This coin has no business being at 3400 sats with no news.

>Retards FOMO in thinking nothing ever comes down
>Buy at the ATH
>Confused as to why it dropped after such an unhealthy spike in price
>Holding their bags and nobody is selling anymore
>Pumpers trying to desperately buy but nobody is selling to them to pump the price again
>Won't go up, won't go down, no swings to trade and everything is at a stand still

You do realize that if BTC rallies within a week, you're all fucked right? The price isn't going up to 3400 without huge news. You autists blew your load too early and blew things up for everyone else.

you're retarded

>This coin has no business being at 3400 sats with no news.

This is literally news. It came out today.

>You do realize that if BTC rallies within a week, you're all fucked right?

I already bought back and made 6K in gains.

>The price isn't going up to 3400 without huge news.

And? People care about LINK's value in fiat. $0.45 per token could be 3400 or 2800 depending on how BTC's doing.

t. PnD faggot or bagholder that bought at the ATH

Link is around ATH right now

REQ reppin' Chainlink could turn /ourcoin/ into a reddit coin real quick. At this point I don't care if le rebbit jumps on my bags are filled and they help us moon.

Ya its been testing 40/50 cents consistently the past bit. Once 50 cents is the floor we could be in for a fun ride. For now we'll keep trading sideways just below it.

>This is literally news. It came out today.

Yeah, old news that's long since been priced in to anyone that didn't just find out about LINK today. We've known for ages REQ and LINK are working together.

What this pump and dump group does it report old news and novel and respond to it like it's a bombshell and say "big news guys better buy in now!" Idiots that are fooled by it buy in to pump the price and then get dumped on. This hurts LINK in the long run.

50 cents was pure speculation absent any real news or progress. The coin was literally sitting at 30cents but a few days ago. That is what the actual value of the token is currently. It's way, way overbought right now.

t. Someone who sold early and hates seeing LINK's organic rise

Agreed. It will dip again come the new year. I love LINK, but these guys are just faggots.

Nope, I actually bought in early and have no bags at all. I want to accumulate more though but autists don't seem to understand that cheap LINK is good right up until the release of the mainnet. LINK is not something meant to be driven by investors, it's price is meant to be driven by banks and fintech companies actually using the oracles. Most fools on here don't even know what they're investing in to be honest if they don't understand that. This is part of why Sergey doesn't really give a shit about speculators like us. We aren't his target clients.

Its currently overbought, but still being carried upward, and I suspect that upward trend will continue once it releases some steam. Might dip to ~2400-2500 again but then will carry upward and push past 3500.

I think we're in for a steady upward trend with LINK for a while now. At this point a lot of coins are being sat on by a relatively small pool of people, most of which want to hold longer term. Once we've broken past previous ATH's and they've become the floor, the price will start to rise a bit more noticeably, but still likely not as an instant moonshot, just nice steady growth.

nigger I know damn well what we're investing in, i've watched every sergey video and read every far reaching speculative news article. I only have held these bags because I've done so much research on LINK.

LINK mooning due to speculation before the mainnet would be good, we'd make sick gains and when the main net launches we'd make even sicker gains. We've had plenty of time to accumulate.

discord.gg/gJUt24

LINK MARINES GET IN HERE

Well LINK never ceases to surprise me. For some reason it always behaves opposite of what I think. I also thought this will be the first sucker that drops in the crash yet still held strong only to fucking pump again while BTC struggles. Wtf?

There are still just the early days. Top 20 coin by summer.

Don't worry. I didn't even think about selling for one second. Only about buying more but I had no cash ready today, sadly.