New rumor engine lads

New rumor engine lads.
My guesses

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/04/13/warhammer-underworlds-shadespire-new-faction-revealedgw-homepage-post-2/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Calibanite_Lion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well whatever the fuck they are, we better get some reveals soon because it's been a while.

No they'd have intact capes.

the lion scarf thing that sanguinius wears is a pelt. it would probably all fucked up since its an animal part

I just looked up some Sanguinius images and it's not a lion scarf. More like a jaguar or a panther. I didn't see any ripped pelt either. I don't think it'd fit his character very well. So my bet is on the Lion, perhaps in 40k.

the fifth to last one looks like the new iron halo of the primaris captain in gravis armor

Cant be Sanguinius, Dorn is the next primarch according to FW and I dont think they'd release Sanguinius with Angelus being this far away from release.

Its either elf shit or 40k Lion.

It's not

Why would it be Sanguinius? It's clearly a lion. He's not even really up for consideration.

It's the Khan, screen cap this. Robot Girlymans Eldar friends find him in the webway because Girlyman misses having other Primarchs around.

I'd be down for some Punished White Lions...

It is a lion. It is The Lion. Space Wolves to go bankrupt.

King of the Cake Bois.

i am fairly certain that 3rd row, 4th column is a part of the new nurgle marines

I looked for it, and no match. Find it and we can mark it off.

huh, i thought i saw it somewhere.
Maybe the new termies or something when they come out with some plastic mutli-parts for the nurglites.
i mean it can't be anything other than chaos or orks can it?
come to think of it , it could be a chaos BB team

4th row 5th and 6th column and 5th row 1st column are Nurgle Daemons.
Count on it.

huh I guess your right. I mean it might be an iron halo for another primaris captain.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my game...and my edition...even my faction. The system I've lost...the identity I've lost...won't stop hurting...It's like they're still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our game!

Tau player on life support here, get a crash cart.

If that's a rumour for Sanguinius (even if he's fucking dead) are they going to post a headless torso for the Ferrus rumour?

>white lion Aelfs

>Ahighi Aelfi

Nice meme. What, it stopped working on the dark eldar one and you felt it didn't get enough circulation so you are trying to force it on the fantasy one?

>dubs
White Scars vs Emperor's Children when?

>retcon so when he dies after fighting Horus, his essence just split in 2.
>one part becomes the sanguinor, the other becomes the black rage
>during devastation of Baal the sanguinor comes back, repossesses the body of sanguinius

It's dumb, but if I told you 5 years ago that Guilliman would be brought back by ynnead sorcery and a suit designed 10k years ago by an eccentric magos who also created tens of thousands of improved space marines, you'd have the same response.

>1st row, 5th down
Pic related.

>nurglisks

I thought the Lord of Contagion had it too, but it just looks really similar. The Lord's clasps have the Death Guard symbol on one and a censor on the other.

>It's the Khan, screen cap this. Robot Girlymans Eldar friends find him in the webway because Girlyman misses having other Primarchs around

Will Dorn finally be able to go.fast

>defending nu-names

New AoS skellies!?
Also, what is that? New plastic? A prototype?

Yep. Shadespire Sepulchral Guard.

warhammer-community.com/2017/04/13/warhammer-underworlds-shadespire-new-faction-revealedgw-homepage-post-2/

>So my bet is on the Lion, perhaps in 40k.
Jonson has never been described with an actual lion cloak.

Didn't he kill some huge Lion on Caliban?
Would make sense for him to wear it...

>AoS stuff that actually looks good

N-Nani!

why is there a tyranid in that pic?

He killed a bunch of beasts (which are generally accepted as being chaos spawn at this point) but I don"t think he killed any actual lions. Not entirely sure why Caliban would actually have lion's at all unless the colonists brought some along for fun. (There are no wolves on fenris remember)

They weren't lions, they were wet leopards, growling as their choler was raised

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Calibanite_Lion

>Their name comes from a mane of razor-sharp spines around their neck (aside from being quadrupeds with paws, this is the only feature that likens them to their Terran namesakes)

Did you actually bother to read that article, you retarded hick? They aren't actual lions like in the OP pic.

They were described as pretty lionesque in the book and it wouldn't be the first time GW disregards BL stuff.

GW posting rumor engine pics of things that have already had the full picture leaked

>[Calibanite] Lions also have two lethally sharp, enlarged teeth protruding from their top jaw as well as a natural armored skin that is able to patch itself and shift where needed. Calibanite lions also have orange eyes with reptile-like, slitted black pupils
Wow, you're right. That matches up perfectly. Who could forget Simba's armoured regenerating hide and mane of razorblades?

Oops
this was for
this

But girlyman never outright died, he just got shoved in a stasis pod.

Sang and Ferrus actually died and as much as I would love Ferrus to somehow come back I don't want him or snag coming back since it makes their deaths cheap.

There is no lions on Caliban.

Its Stormcast.

Your poor grasp of grammar betrays you, Russ.