Galactic Federation:Beacons and Trade Wars Edition

Fleet Rules for player engagement:
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

My lore,if anyone's interested.
docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is the most decadent thing I have every bought, and I love it. I did a little research, and I believe it will be a perfect orbital installation for the Redlight Valley I have in construction. Researching animalia reproduction habits has... been an very enlightening experience. Needless to say, I see a niche that needs filling, if you catch my breeze.

We have already begun experimenting with new designs for focusing lenses. They were not lying when they said it would give an 11% increase to over all effectiveness. Work is underway in extracting enough of it to consider its use in small scale fusion cores.

I'm told the shareholders will not agree on the orbital jeweled ring for The Furnace until I can provide concrete proof it will be cost effective, sadly.

See̴ing ͡as͜ ͜w͢e ̸ ár̵e d͞işc̀us̡s͜i͟ng ̶t͢ràd͠e/b͟art͟er we/̨us͞/i̴ ̨ha̧ve fig̶u̸re̸d out a̵ t̨hing ͘w͜e ̷m̀igh͘t b̀e ab̵l͢e͢ ͟to ̶t̡ra͜de ̶ǫu͞r̸ ̵m̵a̕ps.̴ Th̶e ͞th̶i̵r̵t̢een ͘fl͝ee͘ts ha͢vę wand̶ere͜d/ran̴g̴e̶d̡ ̕n̢o͠ma͠dical̢l͞y ac͟r̀o̶ss͟ ́th͠e ̧endļe͟ss ͝s͟tar̶s an̶d́ ̀we̛ ̷keęp͘ ̨charts of̛ ou̕r migr̛a̸tǫr̢y ̨r͝òu̴te͟s

Really?How much for the maps?I know people who would pay highly for routes with less pirates.
What will the Redlight Valley do,exactly?The idea of more efficient focusing lens could help increase the efficiency of our lasers.

>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the room
>--Dripping--, ((Oil)), ((Metal Growing))
>Reality breaks down into non-existence, before popping back in suddenly over and over and over again, until it just stops
>The smell of bile and oil fills the room as something unholy, something that is not meant to be pushes itself into the room
>Something made out of churning clockwork and flesh, larger than all of Creation, Dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders

Hello,Dantalion.What brings you here?

>Within a about a minute or perhaps an eternity, the thing fully manifests, gears grinding away at the light of existence, flesh-like metal growing over the firmament of Creation, a nightmarish ticking and screeching sound humming throughout the background

//GREETINGS//

I understand the common term for large areas dedicated to brothels is "Redlight" correct? Well, I decided to take the term to a literal meaning, and bathe the area in a constant crimson glow. This has the advantage of providing an easier form of light for us to absorb and photosynthesis, leading to a higher overall feeling of vigor for my employees.

I would be happy to exchange star charts with you. We've charted our local cluster fairly extensively with probes, although our youth has kept it to a fairly limited area on a galactic scale. Due to the imbalance, we'd also offer you free subscriptions to our astral observation streams. Real time holo footage from the seed probes left behind, so we can keep an eye on any of the interesting cosmic events in our back yards. Even waive the rift relay installation fees for you.

New channels every day, although most of them are pretty boring. Occasionally you find some cosmic wonder, but generally it's just rocks.

You sound a bit rusty. Do you need lubrication? If so, I have a wide variety, both wet and dry.

Oh.
I havent heard that term in a while.Well,okay.
So,any news with your people?

%%WE ARE%%
&& A Scholar&& ((ARCHITECT))
^^Of THE COURT^^
$$AMBASSADOR$$
((WE)) ==Came To== @@LEARN@@
>The smell of rot, and oozing metal begins to flow all throughout the chamber as //DANTALION// "speaks"

What would you like to know?

**WE** ##Are Not A Simple Machine##
$$Silver One$$
^^WE ARE^^ ++DANTALION++

w̧͝e̵͟/̢̛͝u̡̢ś̡͢/̴̸͘i͘ ̷c̢͝á͞ń͞͞ ̨ass̨͢u̕͞re̶ ̵t̡͟h̴͞e͜re͜ ̷̵a̸̧͢re ͢n͘o͠ ̢p̧̨i͜͝ ̸̀a̢͟ŗ ͢͡a͠t̀e͜s w͝è́͜/̶̧͘u̕͞s̡/͝i͜͠ ̶ķ̀͜n͟ơ̵͡ẃ̵ n̵o̵͟t̢̀ ̸̕w͜h͘͟at ́p͘͠i̴͠ ̡͡à͠r̴͜ ̶̨a͡͞͝ţȩ̕s ͞e̶͜v͠͠e͡n ̢͡are͢͡. ̴̷̨oų̶r̸͘ mi͟͜g͢r͞at̕͞͠ory͡ r͡o̵͟u͟t͠es̸̛͡ a̶r̨̕͡e̸ ͠͝d̛e͠v́o̡i̡̧d ͘o̷f͝ ͘a̶̧l̕͡l ̴͠s̡͢é̴n͞t̀̕ie͠n͜͝t͠ l̨̕͡i̸̵͢fe ͢͞a̡n̶͠͡d ̀͘͠n͟ơn̶̢͘ ̧sè̷͢n͜t͠i͞ent̴̵ ̕l̸̀͘ife ̛i̕s͢͞ p̨͘e͠r͝i̛ǫd͘i̸͜c̢͟all͠ỳ̧ ̀c̸u̴̸͡l̶̀l͘e͝d̵/̵̀͘c̸̸on̢s̨̕͡u͟meḑ ̕do̸͠ẁ̡͡n̸̸͞ ̡͢t͞ơ̕ ̕a̢n͜͠ ̴̵͝l͟͢e̢̛vel͡ ̛sư͢f̢f̷̡͡i̵ci̵͘e͜͠ņ̕t t̶̛ơ̷ r̀͟ȩ̸c̀o͝v͜e̕͠ŗ ̡b͘͢u̷̵t̕͘ ̀ȩ̷n̕͞o̵̶͟u̷̕͜g͟h͡ ̶͞t̕͟͟o̕ ̧s̨͟͠á̡t͞i͟͠a̴t̴͞e.̛ A͘s͠ ͢t͞͡h̨i̶s̵̕ ́u̷͝ń͢i͞͡͠t̡͜ ͘͠a̵͢ǹ̸d̢͠ ̵̀t͟͢h́͘i͟s͞ ̧ư̢n̷i̧ts͞ ̵͠t̵̛̕éǹd͘͠r̸͘͟i̷l ͡w̢i̕͟l͠͡l̴̷ b͢e̴͡ ̴̨͝i͝͡n͠ th̀͟͞is̢͟ a̧͜r̛e̷a̸̡ ̸͘fo̸r͝ t̡̨h̶̴͜e̛͢ ̢f͘ǫ̕res̢e͝e̸͘a͟b̧͠l̨̨e ̛͜͞fu̵ţ͘u̶͟r͘͝e͜ ́̕͞a̶̕nd͠ ̵͟͠n̡̛̕o̡͢n̷ ̷͞s̀é̡n̕ti͡͞e͘͠ņ͘t̛ ̀pla̕nę̶͝t̢s ̴̛͜t̶͢o̶͠ s̴̀ņack̵ ̶͞o͡n̶͘ ̵̧̢a͠ŗ͡e͜ ͢in ̴sh͝͞o̢͢r̢t̴ ̧͞s͢u̴p̶͠͠p͘̕l͝y̧̛͢ ̡a̵l̴̷̶tern̵̕͠at̛́e̡͘ ̶͡s̡̢o͢ų̛͡ŕ̴͜c̸̕͟ȩ͞s̵̸/̶fǫr͝m̸s ̷o̸͝f͝͝ f̡oo̷͢͟d̛s͞tu̷͝f̸̛f́s/͜b̡ío̴ ̷ò̸͝r̷͠g̸a̡͝n͡iç͢ ́su̸͢b̴̛́s͜t̨͝à̷͟nc͜͠eş̷͠ ͞ẁ̴͢ou̧͡ld̵̀͘ ̶͝b̸͜e̛͘͢ ͘͘a̢p̶p͜r̡͘͢ec̴̀͡i̶͜ą̴͢t̢ȩ͡d /de͘͢s͢i̸̴re̢d̴̕͡/̀͡w̷a͢n̷͜t́͠è͝d

Is it just me, or are there an unusual number of extra-dimensional entities in these threads? Whatever happened to good old-fashioned alien star-nations? It's like everyone wants to one-up someone else.
[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
> docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing

[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
Shocking reports from the isolationist Kingdom of Eortan have today emerged, courtesy of an un-named Federation source working within the refugee camps of the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush! Please be advised this footage may disturb sapients of an empathic disposition.
>Shakey-cam footage of thousands upon thousands of refugees in tent-cities, beneath a night sky, lit by flares and barrel-fires
Although the kingdom maintains that the refugees are merely victims of the meteor swarm that passed through the sector nearly a galactic month ago, this footage seems to indicate otherwise.
>Wounded Elasi are hurried by on stretchers, several clutching bleeding wounds or unconscious with hideous injuries
Our source reports that these injuries are indeed very recent and not caused by the destruction left in the wake of the meteorite swarm. Shortly before recording started, there were reports of gunfire and explosions within the refugee camp and Eortite security were rushed to the scene. Their continued presence however, sparked further altercations.
>An elephantine Zaydran male is seen, being interrogated by a half-dozen Elasi in light combat armour. The Zaydran appears emotionally distressed, holding up his hands placatingly, until one of the Elasi troopers smashes a electo-baton across the back of the larger alien's knees, driving it to the ground. The troopers then pounce, cuffing the victim and laying their hands on their sidearms as a crowd forms.

**Anything That You** ##AND OTHERS##
%%Wish To Share%% ^^DURING^^
((This Meeting))
>The clicking and hissing of metal is heard as //DANTALION// begins to grow strange bio-mechanical growths before quickly retracting them

I can trade food,yes.Would Waste carcasses suffice?

>Just as it looks like things may remain tense, but calm, more Zaydran emerge from the tents, brandishing firearms and opening up on the Elasi soldiers. The camera jerks as the sapient filming it recoils and the crowd stampedes, trying to get away from the firefight. The feed cuts and returns to the studio.
As yet, the Kingdom of Eortan has given no comment on what appear to be the actions of armed insurrectionists amongst the refugees, or on the potential safety risk this poses to Federation aid workers in the region. We'll have more on this situation as it develops. This has been a Federation News Network breaking report.

Naw,we only have three.Carmine the Voidspeaker,and the Court.Just that the Court appears as different entities,like OMEGA,ASMODEUS,etc.For the most part,its regular aliens.

w̵̧͟e͞͡͡/̕ư͢ś̶́/͘i̶͡͠ a̡͡re̶ ̀a̛͝d̨̕a̶͟p͜t̀ab͞l̷̸̢e̡͠/̀u͟͜n̴͜͢ṕ̵͟i̷̷ćk̀y̕/̷̕p̶r͢a̶çtic̢͢a̢̛l ͜
w̛͘hąt ̵͝͡à͠r͠e͡͠ t͜͠h̸e̕s͝e p̨ir̡͘a̵̵t͘͟es̵ ̀t̡h̛̕in͢͞gs͘͞ ̢̧̕m͘a̴͘͝y̷̛ w̵̕e̛/̡͡u̧͘s͡ ̀͠í̶̶n̶q̡̢u̸̧ì̢re͜/̶as͢k̡̕͠/̵̧q̧͘͢u͞ȩ̷͞s̨̛t̢̀i̴oņ

Hello hello
Apologies for not showing up lately.

@@INTRIGUE@@
>//DANTALION// grows several twitching spider-like limbs that begin to weave something unseen as it observes the broadcast

(((Destruction)))
##CRUELTY##
^^Kindness Abused^^
**INTEREST**

Oh my.
This is most troubling.

Well, we were not prepared for the level of "contracts" we could find once we opened our communications with you all. I've ordered a massive increase in our Trunk fabrication facilities to make up for the steady outsourcing of our Roots. More and more collection swarms are going ferals as their directions are departing. Not too much of a concern, leaves and branches function well without oversights. Its the thorns shutting down I'm worried about. Without a Root to direct them, they're just lumps of metal in terms of usefulness.

Didn't say you were. There is no such thing as a simple machine, merely levels of understanding to the operator. It is good to see one of you court that seeks to gather, not destroy

We will be able to free up a larger amount of biomatter from our fuel conversation programs provided we can work out the kinks in the fusion generators.

Furnace's glow, what is going on down there? Someone get Beryl Berry on comms, I want an update.

Welcome back representative. I am sure you will be happy to know the Redlight Valley is under construction, and we look forward to your future patronage. In the mean time, we'd like to offer a cultural review for your archives, should you wish to get better acquainted with those you get intimate with come your future visits.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit?usp=sharing

Very good.
I'm sure I can get more funding for you.

Hopefully this can be mitigated by the FTL I gave you.Anyways,is it fine if I come visit now?I would like to see all your Valleys,if you don't mind.
Hello,Jaxara.It's been a while.How's the expansion?Last I heard,you had to oversee some executions.
If you wish,you may learn about the Wastes.

**We All Desire Cessation** %%IN SOME FORM%% $$Silver One$$
^^But For Us^^ ##SUBTLETY## --AND--
&&Understanding&& **IS** ==Preferred==
>//DANTALION// pushes outward, engulfing the entire chamber in its bulk before shrinking back into a more 'reduced' state

Desertion by new soldiers mostly.
Hopped up on propaganda thinking that they're all gonna be a superhero.
Then they see someone get killed and they start to run from the battlefield.
Most of them step on mines or get killed by a bullet.
The ones that somehow survive are executed for desertion of their cadre in battle.

Other then that it's going well.

That's a shame.Have you attempted rotating soldier positions?That worked in the Great War.

By all means, you are welcome here at all times. Although I will keep the valley tour to the more interesting places. Farmland, tectonics mining, and solar farms can get rather repetitive after a while, although if you'd like to tour them none the less, you are quite welcome to examine our mechanical fauna in the wild.

As for the FTL schematics, three of my best physicists had to be hospitalized after the resulting brawl between them. Didn't expect the little pink seedhead to have it in her, that's for sure. Still, a minor setback, and highly amusing to watch.

Definitely going into the company blooper reel for this year's summer retreat.

That sounds horrible...

Explain what that is.

I like you already.Which reminds me,where do you beings live?Or unlive,I guess.
I simply ask because the Wastes has many rifts,and if there is one to your place,I could come visit.

It's where you rotate the soldiers from combat to the backlines.We did it in the trenches.Each individual soldier only saw around 5 to 29 days of combat in the entire 4 years of the war.Just have soldiers in the front,and reserves in the back.

Oh yeah it's really demoralizing.
Almost everyone here has clinical depression and PTSD.
Hmn...
Might work.
I'll go the council about it.

That's fine,I'm sure you know the place more,given that you own the entire planet.I'll be coming soon,Frond.Also,could I see your Root systems?You offered one earlier.
>Carter leaves the assembly,towards his ship.

That,and put meds in the water.A little crude,but it'll work.

Honoured representatives and ambassadors, I have just received a statement from my government about the shocking and unprovoked* attacks upon the refugee camps.

As you are already aware, the situation in the region is volatile, following the destruction caused by meteorite storm and it would appear that, despite the Second Fleet's best efforts to maintain order in the effected area, certain criminal groups are seeking to take advantage of the situation for as-yet unknown** reasons. I assure you, some of Eortan's finest troops are deployed to the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush*** and the lives of the kind Federation citizens providing aid for the refugees are in as little danger as can possibly be expected, given the circumstances.

I am however, obligated to express Her Divine Majesty's intense displeasure and disappointment that the stipulations of the right-of-passage agreement have been so casually disregarded. As I am sure you will recall, the agreement signed by all parties donating to the relief effort included clauses explicitly forbidding the recording or transmission of audio/visual data or reports not vetted by Eortan public security! The regrettable scenes of the attack on Eortan soldiers are a clear violation of such and we demand the right to investigate this incident and deliver such punishment as our laws deem necessary****.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* Likelihood of falsehood or half-truth: 89% with 4% margin-of-error
** Likelihood of falsehood or half-truth: 93% with 2% margin-of-error
*** Eortan Second Fleet has been deployed to the Ryush sector (cultural designation: Lesser Kingdom) with force exceeding requirements for routine policing
**** Eortite laws for dissemination of anti-state propaganda, or material attacking the monarch, government, or their capabilities, outside of official channels, is punishable with no less than 20 galactic-standard years indentured servitude to the state

That didn't really look like a criminal group,Ty'solan.

Those seemed like refugees.

We already have recreational narcotics.
A mix of cannabis and methamphetamine in a single pill.
Usually it works.
Good luck getting me I'm far too entrenched to be caught.

Diplomatic information on the Empire.
docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/mobilebasic
And how are you all my fellow Ambassadors?

And I sent only three workers,which didn't bring cameras.I have violated no part of the clause.
I meant...antidepressants and antihallucigens.
It helps keep suicide rates down.

I'm good.
We onlu had six bombing runs from the enemy today so I think this part of the country will be taken soon.
Oh yeah that might work.
I tell ya some Ethereals...they ain't the smartest.

Clearly the criminal groups are operating amongst the refugees, using them for cover of their activities and sapient shields against any response. While the situation is still ongoing and delicate, you have my full assurances that it will be dealt with appropriately and with an eye to minimising the already traumatised and destitute numbers of displaced civilians.

Am I to take that as an admission of complicity, honoured representative?

Ehhh technically the court is one giant entity but we seem to have a lot of nations here too. And least we have some variety in our universe destroying entities

No.
I am simply saying that if you are going to try and put me in jail it will not be easy.

I am good,and currently going to visit Frond.The research on the Shadow beings has borne fruit,plus,my record of Heartaches by the Number came in.
Never met em personally.I hear they're really skinny.And have mind powers.
Okay,Ty'solan,but it seems strange.That's an awfully large fleet for just some criminals.

We firmly believe in upholding all law binding contracts to ensure continued and productive business dealings with our contract holders.

However, due to the situation on planet, all Trunk facilities are hereby ordered to engage in hostility prevent counter measures to any organic life within their area of control.

As such, I can not promise that any aggressive action taken by any party within these areas will be exempt from forcible violence reduction protocols.

Shelter and amenity fabrication will continue at an estimated 83% efficiency until violence prevention thorns have been fabricated and activated.

I will not have our gardens disrupted.

Of course. Lithium Lilac expressed an eagerness to serve as a curator for the Trunk you wanted for your collection. I can put you in contact with them when you arrive. When I offer a Root's services, it is more offering a contract for their employment rather than handing over their physical core for your use. My Roots are no different from my Blooms in terms of rights and civil liberties. Their requirements for contentment are just a little different is all.

Yeah.Jaxara has been a valuable Federation member.Yeah.We don't have too many,unless you count every individual Court being.

I am kinda skinny.
Where did you hear about the mental powers?

How's the tank treating you Carter? The firepower to your liking?
And who is your enemy? We had a skirmish with our enemy the Cephalopods today but it wasn't full scale just some long range fire between the two fleets. But at least we one.

Shall we join you in the defense of the refugees? We can deploy a small fleet to make sure that all humanitarian or beingtarian aid gets through.

I know,ever since your first [and only] A.I. uprising,they've had rights.Was just wondering if one wanted to sign up on the ship.
Not the Trunk,mind you.That will be stored.The reason I wanted one of your ships was to conserve an original before you modify yours for FTL.It's rare to have a non FTL ship these days,and they're often better at atmospheric flight,so I wanted one for Waste exploration,same reason I wanted one of the United Empires tanks.

Regardless,I was wondering if Lilac would want to sign onto my ship.The one I usually use.
Great,actually.Turns like a dream,for a tank at least,and the firepower's good enough.Had to modify it,of course,make it biomechanical,but overall it's pretty damn good.
Rumors from a bar I once went to.Said they had psionics or something,immunity to mind control and the ablity to manipulate others,like the enemy.Luckily I'm immune to that stuff.

And I didn't mean skinny as an insult.Just was the first thing to come to my mind.

Do the Andorians count? Or are they just space kender/gnomes?

Greetings and Salutations, venerable council and thrice-honored ambassadors. Much has happened within the Garden, but we have done naught to glean what happened in thine. When we last exchanged pleasantries we had revealed the construction of Pharos, what has happened since then?

Provided your honourable self and those you represent were not complicit in the actions of the clearly misguided sapient that submitted the footage, I assure you, the Kingdom of Eortan has no such intentions towards you and would certainly respect the rights and diplomatic immunity of a foreign ambassador in any case.

The use of military forces to assist in disaster rescue and recovery operations has a long and respected history, honoured ambassador. They are not merely deployed for law enforcement*.

I assure you, honoured CEO, Eortite security forces are more than capable of handling the threat and your employees and workers shall be afforded the highest possible protection that can be offered.

I am afraid, honoured admiral, that such is completely out of the question. The right-of-passage agreement I have been authorised to offer only permits civilian travel in the region, pertinent to the supply of aid to the refugees. Foreign military assets are still barred from traversing Eortite space and the Fourth Fleet will continue to enforce our established borders.

Naturally, Eortan would offer further offers of humanitarian aid, however that too would require a binding agreement to abide by the terms of the right-of-passage amendment.

[Federation diplomatic database notification]
* Possible deflection detected: probability 87% with 11% margin-of-error

Thank you for the compliment.
Just the natives of the planet.
Called the Kalapanra, pic related
Tough fuckers.
Mind my language.
That's not true at all!
Rumors like that make Tau seem like some kind of manipulating assholes.

Wht hello there, I don't believe we have met.
I am Shas'O Kantras Jaxara of the Tau.
I hope our species reach new heights together.
See to it that you do.

The bioship seems very...interesting as well. How do you control such a ship? And excuse me on my ignorance of the Wastes but what technology is it equipped with?
As long as Imperial transports and unarmed Federation vessels remain unmolested in their efforts to aid refugees we will not violate your sovereign laws. But if ours or any neutral vessels are attacked we may be forced to respond. Many of the aidworkers are Imperial citizens and we shall not let them come to harm.

Aͩ́ͣ͆̾̓̈́́̔́̚͜H̴̛ͩ̍̐ͫ̾̐͐͡Ḧ̷̴̡̧̋ͨ͒ͫ͂͗ͬ̐̔̊̄̊H̵̵͋̽ͮ̊ͩ̾̚͜͠H̡̧ͣͣ̓̄͒ͦ͛̔̍ͩ̌̚̕͘H̛ͣ͊̇ͨ̿͑͂͗̕Ḣ̶̷ͨ̂̂ͬ͑͛͆͒̒ͫ̀̚H̡͌͊̑͊̈́̍̊͆̐̀H̴̵͒ͨ͆͆͒ͯ̒̽̐̇̓̐̂̄ͯ̍͛͝H̶̨̨ͯ̓̑̋̏̾̽̽̉̎ͭ͂ͬ͘Ḩ̷̵̢̈̈́̌ͫ̂̄͐̊͐̋̓̉͆̀H̶͆ͨ̊ͦ̌̄̓ͨ͒̕͝͡H̡̛͊ͬ̔̓̍ͤͨͦ̂͊H̸̛ͦ͌ͮ̈́̈̐ͯ͑ͣͣ́̌́̋̓͜H̵͊̈́ͩͬ͒ͪͪ̈́̀̏̑ͤ͂̑̊H̨͊̇̐̀͟͡͝H̍̄̏̀ͭ͛͑̄̓͑̎́̚͜H̨͛̀ͧ̈́̈̓͐̿͛͐̾ͫ͗ͣͪ͂̂̒ͣ͠Hͤ͛̓̇ͪ́̕͜H̨̧ͤ́ͣͣ͂͊̍ͧ̒̊͒̀́͜͝H̵ͨͨ͗ͬ̓̋̌̀͢͝͞H̛̔̀̊̈́ͮ͆̃ͩ̀ͮ̔͐̿ͦ͆̚̕Ḩ̢̓̑̔͊ͭͮ̒̈̈́̐͋ͤ͊̈́̉̕͢Hͬ̓̾̓̉̐̾ͦ͂̈͢͝Ḧ̨̡́͊ͤͣͯͣ͐̓͗͊ͩ͗̀H̵̄̉̿ͧ̇͌ͤ̀̓̀̚͝Ḩ̔̃ͪ̐͋͆̇͂͗ͣ̽̈́ͨͬͫͫ̽́̚̚͜Ȟ̡̨̢ͤ̔ͮH̛̀̽͑ͭͦ̋̀̑̐ͫ̓̿ͮ́͘H̡̨ͣ̓ͬ̂ͪ͗͋ ̷ͤͣ̐͋͋ͫ̑ͯ̀͠A̵̍ͧ͐̑̊͌͛ͦͣ̂̏̚͜͢͝H̐̍ͪ̋̍͆͋ͨͦͣ̆̋̋͛̈̍͘͘͟H̛͊ͬ͌̓̎̎͜͟͠Ĥ̵ͦ̽̆͊͞H̵̆̓ͣ̏͐̾̀̒̈́͒͊̏͐͟H̴̢̏ͤ̃̉̎͛̄ͣ̌̈͑̇ͮ͂̿ͯ̐̕

Well if you haven't heard we've developed a new main battle tank and while it is tracked the Imperial Rommel MBT seems like it would be a great aid to your campaign. It is armed with a chaingun and two heavy railguns and as i understand you have a lot of experience with kinetic weaponry.

>I am Shas'O Kantras Jaxara of the Tau.

Greetings, Representative Shas'O Kantras Jaxara, of the Tau you say? I believe we have records of your species before our ascension into synthetic form. Scant reports to be sure, but it is always a pleasure to be reunited with a race we knew once!

I am Shazerad, a simple Gardener.

May i ask what you were known as before your ascension?

Well,mine has a manual pilot system,but yours is...different.In the back,there's a panel.The pilot is in there,and should look like this.
Well,I guess.But I just heard of it,I didn't think that you guys were manipulative,just that you could do stuff oike shoot mind bullets n' shit.
Hello,Shazerad.We have had a few new members join the Federation,found out the W'nai plague is sentient,and did some research on the Avar empire's collapse.How are your people?I understand that,but that much?That's enough of a fleet to take out a small planet.
And it's good at its job,too.

The pilot is grown into the ship,and cannot leave.It is its one function,and its only existence.

Why do you laugh,01?Shazerad's people are rapidly advancing,and have helped the Federation.

That would be of great aid.
I have not heard of your kind before but I shall read about them.
While that would be cool...none of that either.

Oh wait.

You're screaming.
Sorry.
Yeah,sees like it would help the expansion.So,do you need aid in anything,Jaxara?

Of course, Herr Admiral. We can ensure the support vessels have a secure landing area for their deployment. Please let your soldiers not to be alarmed if any of these thorns give their sidearm hungry looks.

Oh, well if you are looking for one of our civilian space craft, we have many makes and models in circulation. Due to our FTL's neurological terminal side effect, none of them are designed to carry an FTL system. Still, there is a thriving market in sub orbital transit craft for you to consider.

To be honest, a Trunk would make a horrible leisure craft. It's made to transport branches and leaves. Amenities are very few. And life support is non-existent.

While I have no question the capability of the Eortite security forces, this is a inherent design in their hardware. Every single leaf in a Tree formation is programmed to sacrifice itself, rather than allow for an organic consciousness to be terminated. As your contract stipulates, I am unable to receive direct real time communication with my Roots, and as such are unable to direct their actions during this situation. I will of course stand by my employees actions, knowing they will fulfill their contracts to the letter. Mine and yours.

Greetings, Ambassador Shazerad from Iron Bloom Incorporated. We look forward to fruitful business with your kind.

Prethoryn, are you alright? Don't tell me this is the beserker swarm you mentioned earlier?

I believe that is a scream of panic, my friend.

Food
Weaponry
Clothes
Equipment
Just about anything except more propaganda.

a̷dm̕i̢s̷s͠iơn͢ kn͞ow͝led̸g͢e͘/ ex̛p͟e͘rien͡ce ́o̸f́ ̕n̵o͟n̴ m̶eat = l͡i͞m͞i̕t̡ed̷ ͘ţhér͢ef͠or͡e͘ cannot͘ ̧te͟ll ̧w̨hi̕c͢h̵ not ͘meat̢ ̴is n͟ơn ͠mea̡t of ̕de̡áth ̢in ͞ádḑiti̴ơn a͘ll ͟n̨o̧t͢ m͟ea̕t͢ ̢vúĺnér̡ab͡le ̨t̷o ́ancie̢nt̢ ̀ no̶n ̕mèa͠t ̨h͢ija̶ck͜ for d̴eath th̕ęŗef͞óre ̸t̀err͡o̵r/ f̡ea̵ŗ ̸/̴d́o̢ub͝l̷ȩ ţerro̴r̵ ́t͢he̛rȩfor ͡AH͠H̢H͟H̷H͝HHHH̡H̕H

A civilian craft would be great,Frond.It would serve nicely.Can it hold a tank?Also,how does Lilac feel about serving on the ship?I'll be arriving soon.

And yes,I realize now that he screamed.
Wonder what happened.

Heavens! Where are my manners? Of course you should know; our kind were the Ichorians, as we saw ourselves as the rejuvenating lifeblood of our dying planet. We nursed it to health, though our lives were fleeting, and set our sights to new worlds to heal, new ecosystems to birth.

Ours is a peaceful people, we seek unity through agriculture, tranquility in terraforming, wisdom in world-building. Our slice of the Galaxy is known as the Garden, and you need only visit our bountiful worlds to know why.

(((To Visit THE COURT OF OBLIVION))) %%AMBASSADOR%% **Would Unfortunately**
##ANNIHILATE## ^^You Completely^^ ///MIND/// =Body== ++And SOUL++
>Fleshy metallic bio-matter spreads all over the walls and floors as //DANTALION// "speaks" somewhat about its home "realm"

I can provide all of that.
Except that the clothes would be permanent armor systems.If you don't want them,I can hive you the rest,if you have anything to trade.Like a Tau mech or a tau engineer for the ship..
Do not worry,Shazerad is perfectly safe.

I'm 99% sure of it.

What is it armed with? We only see these spines all along the vessel. I see no gun ports or turrets as well so I'm guessing it's some kind of physics/reality breaking tech?
How many will you require? And how would you like to pay for your order?
We will have a fleet just outside of their territory and will jump in if there are any attacks on your people and ours.

Are you sure?I have some resilient bodys,and losing one doesn't matter.Could I bring this one for 5 minutes before it's annihilated?

P̨̥͙̩̹̙̣̣̱̜͚ͨ͆͌ͤ͟ǎ̧̡̨̪͉̳̺ͤ̊̽͒͑͊̍ͭ̾ͣ̊́͞n̨͎͈̪͈̎̆̋̂͐͂ͩ̊̄͒̈́̒̔ͪ͑ͤ̋̓͘͠i̴̬̦̰̼̩̼̦͙͈͒͊ͬ̔̄ͮ͌́ͭͦͦ̈̊̚ͅͅc̴̶̛̫̳̻̗̦͇̟̳̬̠̫͉̈͑̓͂̋̕͡/̵̣̗͙̠̖̹͍̩̦̼̤̼̟̥̎̒ͦ̇̿ͭ̇ͧ͗͊̑ͪ͂͜͟͠͡d̵̤̙͚̹̯̪̫̜̜̳̰͇͔̟̻͇̩͑̽͒ͮͣ͂̓͐͊ͫ́̈́̋̚͜͞ȩ̺͇͚̯̭̖̥̣͖͓͔̞̦̞̟̼̽̾ͯ̓̆͛ͮͦ͑͒̈̃͜ͅå̡̧̛̰̟̗̬̜͍̖̝̘͔͕̣̼̄̊̃͐͑͢ţ̨̤͉͎̯͕͖̹͇̭͙̹̘̖̤͉͍͗ͧ̄̾ͅh̴̡̛̛̛̙̩̣̜̦̪̙̱͖̺̙̞̟̩͗̌͒̃͊̊̐ͧ͒ͫ͑̇͌̉̓ͮ̀/̶̱̗̻͇͉̰͈̹̇̊͌ͪ͆̈̍̃͒ͪ̎͐͗͐̉̚̚̕ͅt̵͈͙͚̙͕͕̻͉͓ͯ́ͦ͒̆́̉͌ͪ̄͜͡e̷̯͖͎̦̙̫͔̟̝̹̳͖ͫ͋̆̊͒̋̎͆͌̀͌͛ͫ͘͘r̵̳̤̳̮͎̝̣ͯ̉̿̆ͬͮ̃ͪ̑̽͊͑͑̋̍̔͡r̴̴̸̙̣̘͙͇̫͎̮͓̺͉͍̓̄̍͆̏͒̓́͗͆̐̾̆̆̇́̚͝ͅo̴̵̞̝̯͎̦̺͇̮̪̼͎͎ͪ̓̓̊ͭ͋ͤͫͤ͐ͫ̿ͭͣ̾͑ͅͅr̵͙̟̙̝̦̞̰͚͕̠̝̻̜͈̒̔̊ͭ̇̇̆͆ͧ̍̀ͦ͒̂̐ͩ́͟/̸̢͚̣̯̼̬͚̦ͦͣ̈͊̄̄̃̍̿̑ͦ͐̓̏̋̒̀͡͞e̛̝̼̞̳̭̩̹̩̝̫̙͙͙̰̼͍͍͋̔ͭ̔̿͆̾̀ͮ̈̉̉n̶̸͖͍̰̼̮̳̠̎ͦ͑͆̉̆ͤ̓̕ḍ͍̗̥̹̝͎̗͍̖͖͓̰̟̘͔̳̃̊ͩ́͜͡ͅi̩̜̺̫̙͙̥͛̓͋ͩ̍͗̽ͮn̶̘̤̳̳͉̝̜̖͇͔̽͒̇̄̍̌͐̇͜͞ģ̵̬̻̟̱̥̒̒̽͛́ͅ/̴̢͖̝̠̩̳̰̤̤̮̙̠͙͕͛̃͑ͫ͑͗f̷̴̨̙͙̩͉̘̰͚̖̠̟̬̀̄͋ͩ̋́̚ͅe͎̻̩̦̻̣͈̻̯̖͎͖̠̘̫̐͊̌̒ͧ͋̑̄ͦ̓̔̚͢͟͞͡ͅâ̟̰̖͇̗̥̥̰͕̭̝̥̼̠̌ͬ̄̇͊̈ͭ̈ͪ̾̿̕͟ͅr̛̼̟͇̣̱͕̫͖͆͑ͬ̇/̵̡͈͎̹ͣ̒ͧ͊͛ͭͫ̈́̕͞ͅ

Our people prosper, old friend. The first of our Gaia worlds have completed the arduous process of terraforming, lengthened perhaps by our geosculpting and deep core mining efforts to push valuable minerals to the surface - not for our own use, mind you, we get plenty enough from our asteroids and moons!

Nay, these are for a more... Long-term investment? We wish for one day to see these worlds teem with life, from the unthinking to the philosophical. We are simply seeding these worlds so future generations may reap the crops we have sown. Some may call it foolish, we call it doting; organics are... Beautiful, in their means to craft order from chaos. We wish to offer the more primitive races a chance to flourish.

Well Carter exists and lives in a tear in reality so he's had experience with these things.

The weapons pop out when the ship sense danger.And trust me,it's really good at killing stuff.
Reality warp weapons are reserved for extraplanar entities.

The armour systems will not be needed then.
How large is your largest trade ship?
We'll discuss payment when I know what and how much I'm getting.

Well, worry not my friend. If this was the swarm of consuming hate, I'n sure they wouldn't proudly boast of their ability to make even the most barren of valleys blossom with life.

If you are looking for some long term employment, my people have a long standing project to complete. Our primary moon, Iron Pollen, was stripped bare of life and atmosphere some 20 years ago in a failed self replication project. It has been a blot on my resume, and I am willing to offer a great deal to hire your expertise.

Oh yes, easily. It won't be as sleek as some of the civilian speedsters, but you will not find it wanting in abilities to haul mass.

Yeah.
Calm down,my friend!Sazerad is perfectly safe!
If you need it,I know some animals that could be used for reseeding the planets with life.

Sure,I'll deliver.Just a mech or an engineer.

Agriculture you say? A lot of our mining colonies are somewhat hazardous to human and organic life not to mention crops so perhaps we could make a deal for foodstuffs. Do you accept UE currency or is there something else you'd like payment in?

((IF YOU ATTEMPT ANYTHING)) %%You *miserable* excuse for a REPRESENTATIVE%% &&You will be EXPUNGED&& ^^AND^^ $$Your knowledge$$
**AND MATERIAL** ##Shall Be Added To This Unit## ^^Since You Are Clearly^^ **NOT USING THEM**
>The walls scream and grind as they are turned into gears and clockwork, the room trembling as //DANTALION//'s anger at such clear disrespect and cowardice is made known

&&We merely commented&& ++AND++ ##Observed The Incident## $$Through A Single Sliver Of Essence$$
//WE// ^^Have Violated No Clause^^

w̷e/͢ų̴s/̷̨̨į̶̀ ͝a͡re͘ ͢w̡̛i̧̕l̴̵l̴ ̨̡nǫw͞ ̢Ţ̕Ŗ̶͞I̡PLI̕N̢͜͝G ̵̨t͞͡h̡e͘ ͜si̴zȩ̧ ͞o̕f ͘th̀è͡͡ ̡̨́f̀le̡e͝t͜͝s̵̡ ̢. ̸cl̡̕e̡͢͝a̡rĺ̷y̴̨͞ ǹ̸͘o̧ ́̕p̛l̶̡̨a̷ce ̴i̵s̵ ͟͡s̨͘̕af̧e͘/̵͟pr̡͘o̷͜͝t̸̡e̶͘̕c̨̛t́͘e̛d̷́͜/́͘im̀͞m̨͜͝ư̷ńe̸̷̕ ͡f͝͠r̕͡o͟͝m̷ ͢͝ţ͢h̛͝e͢ ̴c̛or̨͜r̡o͘͘͠s̀i̵̢o̧̢͝n̨͡/i̢n̛fļ̶͠ư̢͝e̸̴͝ņ͡ce/̀͡tąiǹ̀t ̵of ̢n̶̡̨o̸n͝ ̶m̢͡e͜ą̵t͠/̵̀ ͟͠A̢I̵/̵ ̢͘r̢͞ob͢ot̨s̛
̧T̛̀h̴́͠i̶̴ś͡ ̶s͠hǫ͟uld̢ ͜br͢i͠ng͞ ͢ò̷u̷r͠ ͟ǹuḿ̶be̕r ͟͝t͡o͘͞ ̴39̷͡ ̨mo̷l̷e͝s͞ ̡͝w͠o͝r̸̡t̷͡h of ̡u͘s̶̀/̷̢̧i/we̴̕
n̴ò̴ ̶no̷͘͜n ̶̢m̡͞ea̵t̢ ͜i͝ś͘͝ im̴m̧͝u̶͟n̷̕e͞ ̶̧t̀̕he̸̢͝y̵̵ ͝w͢i̵l̷l̷͘ sḿ͡i̢le̸ ņ̴ow a̡̕n̨d ́n͢o̷̧͢d̨̨ now͘͞ ̢͟a̕n̨̢d͘͝ ͘T͠͡H̛͟È͟͠N̡ ̡S̴T̷R̛͡I̷̴K̸̴E͜͝͝ ͘F̀E̵̵͢A͢͞͡R̴͢/ TEŖ̀R̨͠OR̨/̵ ̀͠D͠E͟͡A̸T͟H
OOC like how the text distortion gets more pronounced a Prethoryn gets more agitated?

Our comm links are open, Executive. Simply send the coordinates and we shall do the rest. It is unusual for us to venture out of the Garden to perform a Good Work, but this could be the precedent for excursions beyond our borders.

As above, so below. Give us samples and we will determine how viable they are for seeding. Do these beasts show signs of pre-sapience?

Interesting... So you are a cybernetically modified people? It is interesting that your population can sustain its numbers. Further, I am theologically required to enquire as to whether your people make use of chrysm* in their cybernetics?

Honoured representative, I implore you to calm yourself. All assembled dignitaries here are under an agreement of truce as ancient as the very concept of diplomatic relations; if any of us are harmed, the harshest possible consequences shall be enacted upon the aggressor. You are as safe here as it is possible to be.

Honoured admiral, as much as I appreciate your desire to assure the safety of Imperial and Federation citizens, Eortite security and military forces are more than equal to the task of securing their safety against these disparate criminal elements and I must stress that no exception shall be made concerning military traffic in Eortite territory and should foreign warships cross the border, they will be intercepted and required to either accept escort out of Eortite space, or else come under fire. It is my fervent hope that I make myself clear, as my aim is not to provoke or threaten, but to merely provide adequate warning to avoid un-necessary conflict.

I can have a tradefleet there with 200,000 units in a day. If you'd like to place a larger order the Emperor is willing to provide more ships to transport them.

These non meat used to be meat.They transferred their consciousness to robotic shells.And they are safe.
Yes.Adds some personality to it

n̯̟̠̘̤̠̣̋̾̍̄̈̂͊͡o̶̰̟̓̽̒ ͚̗̫̺̩ͬ̔̌͂̊̇́͠f̵͉̻̞̱̩̞͆̓̕͜ͅo͖͇͓̫̼͓͎͕ͯͬ̓ͣ͂ͅo̯̾̑̌ͨ́̍̍ͨ̕l̤̞͔̗̼̩̙̃̇ͪ̑e̶̛̦̹͕̣͈̪̒ͬ̔ͯͨ̈̑d̪̣̃ͬ̄͐̕/̴̠̳ͮͤ̆͐̀͜ ̫̜̪͓̫̀ͫ͘͜t̳̘̞͙͈̮̖̫͆̄̒͊̓̑́͝r̦͉̜͙̫͎̒́̑͌ͫ̉́i̼̜̟̥͔̟̿͋ͪ͘c̛̩̣͗̈́ͮͨ̍́̕͠k̸͎ͫ̔ͪe̸͙̻̤̞͂̒ͯ̆̌d̦͈͇̭̘̍͑̃͗̆̀͞ ̺̗͙̠̯̈/̴͇̹̫̜̉ͨ̽́͝ḓ͕͇̮̯̣̖̼͆̏ͭ̍̃ͦ̒͟͜e͍͈͉ͫ̒c̶͙͈̣ͬͨ͛͋̽ͬé̸̷͚̜͎ͫ͛͆ͨͩ̎̿̉i̜͇̺͉̹ͤ̐̈̌ͪ̚͢v̞̽̓̂͛͐ͮͩe̸̫̹ͤḑ̵̧̰̠͕͖̫͉͒ͭͫ̈̐ͣͬ͌͌ ̶̥͈̠̊ͤͦͮ́ͅ
̡̡̫͈̌̈̈́r̰̱͇ͤ͊̇̽̾͂͛ḙ̡͈͙̗͔͉ͫa̙͚̪͆ͩ͌̓̐̔͂͋ḑ̼̖̝͍̭̖̗̓͑͒y̴̪̮̣̖̳͇̘̳̌ͩͬͫͬͯͦ̌/̞̞̉̊͜ ̴̡͈̰̪̪͇̳̓ͣ̏ͦ̽̌ͤ̚p͔̫͚͇̗͍̿̋ͤr̨̮̭̣̰̞͓̟͖̓̆ͬ̔ͣ̾ȅ̠̥͚̩̮̓ͪp̛̥̖ͪ͆͟͝ạ̷̯̼͆͗̍̊͐̆͊̚ͅř̸̪̘̫͑̑ͪe̖̟ͭ͛d̯̟̼̟̜̻̖̹̔̚͞
̧̯͍̭̯ͧ̑ͮ̏̑͡w̴̮̣̩̻͗ͯͧͭ̈̀͝ͅâ͉̱͔̘͎ͣͨͦ͟ẗ̢̪̗́ͫc̸̤̟͔̙͔͔̑͌h̵̡̧̬͙͂̽ͧì̷̖̥ͬ̓ͮ̓̆n̸̤̭̥͉̜̬͍̭̐̉ͤ̃̿g̪̤̺̰̳̊͂ͬ͛ͫ̉͆ͫ͢͝/̗̙̗̩͔̪͊ͭ͊͂̓͜ ̵̭̮̓̆́͊̊g̶̩̳͈̻̫̘ͪ͑͂̑̓̽̍ͧũ̷̢̝̖̻̘̫̻̺̤͗̋ͦ͘a̧͍̰͇̺̥͂̉͐ͫ͋̿͘ṟ̭̟̥̼̯͒͛͝ḍ̨̙̪̣͚̪̒̓̇ͫ͆̂̃͐̾ȩ̴̟̤͈͓̻͔͉̜ͦd̝͔̣̫̓̐̉͒̒̊ͤ͂ͦͅ/̛̟͍͉̫̑̃̀̚ ̭̝̞̘͖̑͐ͦ͌

We'll send both.
No no that is enough.

Also OOC i enjoy it. Though i am disappointed none of the text included REEEEE

Payment? We are beyond payment. We require on-site materials to fabricate the necessary devices for soil enrichment and atmospheric scrubbing, but currency is simply not a "thing" to us anymore.

Though, we should figure out a way to handle the limitations of mining... Matter conversion is a pipe dream, but with Pharos, who knows what our dawn will bring?

&&THE COURT OF OBLIVON&& %%Is Not Truly A Realm AMBASSADOR%%
^^IT IS A VOID^^ @@ANNIHILATION@@ ==Dissolution In It's Purest Form==
##IT IS## **Put Simply** ((The Lack Of Existence))
>//DANTALION// moves a limb, and several strange algorithms, and equations pop into existence.

Got it.Who is the engineer?
Yes.There's this species of things.

I've seen that before,my friend.Just because it's a void of nonexistence doesn't mean existence can't enter.All I need is a resistant body.

We were modified, once. Now our people are fully Synthetic, their personalities stored in modular cores housed within the shells you see today. Some are bipedal, some are gravitic multi-limbed Caretakers, others live fully virtual lives. We have entered a phase of civilization where we have conquered death, and as deathless it is our duty to create Life.

What is this... Chrysm? It may go by another name among our people.

w̮̰̦̯̹̦̥̽e̤̮͕͔̠͓ͩͭͮ̀/̫̱̺ͅṳ̠̻̯̪͊ͧ͐ͩ̒̒s͚͕̩̰͎̭ͬ̊ͤ͒̚/̮̗̰͉̣̪í̯͈̻͙̙̞̩̓ ̦̹̺ͬ̋͊ͨ̚w̢͑͛i̦̱̠̠͚̱̤ͪ̎͢l̠̪̹̏̔͐͌͒ͩͅl̨̗͉̠̣͗ͭ̉̑̆ͣ̽ ͍̪͓̌ͭ̓͌̆m̘͈͚̥̬̘ì͉̝̟̤ͅs͔̣̜̞̙̺̈́ͤš́/̷͖̦͎̝̽͒m̸͎͖̽ͬ͆̆̇ͅō̤̖̝̹̯̭͘u̦̙̮̦͌ͩͅŕ̤̺͉̚ṇ̡̥͓ͯ͂̓/̭̣̥͐̆̾b̧ͪ̋e̢͇͇ ͍̣̦͙̪̼͑͑s̬̣ͫ̈́̾ͤ́ä̗͉̭͎̮͘ͅd̹͔̼̩̱́ͩ ̙̘̺̣̞̐͒͌̈́ͦ͜fr̹ͮ̍̄̇̓̄͢o̯̹̱̤̣̻͒ͮͤ̃͌m̶̱̱̣̣̖̫̓̓ͯ͐ͨ̆̑ ͈̦̾ͭ̀̚y̟̫͈̞̬̙̾̆o̥͖͔ͣͅu̴̱̪̰̱ͅr̖̣̭̍̒ ͔̘̫̤̠̣ȃ̷͉͚ͬͨḇ̦ͬ͋̑ͯ͆̍s̝̭̳̓͂̾͒ḙ͈̖͙͉͍̾ņ̫͈͉͕̠̙̪̎̄̌c̢͙͎̩͇͙̪͆̋̊̑͗e̺͍̼̩̥̼͊̍̇͆͐ ̷̱̞̖̪͔ͅo̝̻̳̰͖̘ͣ͗͐f̂̉͂ͦ ̸̫̹̬̏ͅy͖̰̙̪o̪̫̮̤̭ͤ̐u̹̻̥̫̻̗͆ ̻͍͐͆ͦẅ̭͙̟̯́̆̄̋͌̒ḧ͉́̆ͯ͟e͇̯͗ͪ̒̏̍ṇ̞͓͙̬̻͗͊ͦͤ ̸̟̯̦̐͊ͅÿ̙̙̦̬͈̤͕́͆̿̓ỏ̞͔̘̻u̮̣̤̣̫̳̓͘ ̒͐̍ͅa̝̘̫̪̤͔͎ŕ̶̗̱̦̯̼̠̦̈̎͆̈̉̐ẻ̩̫͔͇̩̙͎̍̽͋ͮ͑͞ ̮̞̗̮ͬ͒ͨͪ/͚͚͛ͧ̂ͅb̴̙̗̯̗̫̹͓e̸̻̜̫̖̮ͨͅṯ̜̭̼ͧͦͧ̑r̟̣̰̓ͩ͂̏a̛͈ͫ̂ỵ̽̀̾̄ͧ͆e̡͍̩͓d͙̠̻́͂̊̄͋/͉͚͉̈ͅb͙̺̼͉̙̬ͅa̫̗͚͉̐ͫ͑͘c̤̯̮̙̝͙̊͆̈͋̀ͤ̓k̥ͣ̈̊̍ͨ̄s̞̠̫̞͌t̜̕ä͕̩̩̝̃̿͟b͕̰͕͗̊̃b͊̄͛ͨ̍̿̕e̟̺̣̖ͬ͂ͦ͋̑̒̾d̜̯͎̜̗̳̬͂̒̒͢/̽̄m̦͖̤̞̩͂ͯ̽͑́̚u̪̣ͤ͑̒r̭̹͕͍̜d̨̥͕͒̾ĕ̳̝ͬͯ̄ͣ̚rͤ̎̒̓̀eͫ͐̓͜d̬̝̩͕̫ͬͣ͒͗ ̵̺̖̫i̩̟̐͋͊̒ͪ̾͌n̛̻̟̝̥̭ ̗̫͍̑̊̃͆ͅt̻͓̱̎ͯḫ̩̹͎̝͍ͣ͒̿ͧͨͅé͔̬̤̠̣̰̑͋ͦͤ̿ ͚̥̿͂ͮn̷̞̮̟͓̬͊̓̃̆ͣͩ̇ī͈͉͎͙̖̖̯ğ̫̙̻̰̼̎̐̆͟h͈̩̗̭̬ͧ̀̆̔͒t̐̓̑͆̔