How does your current character score on the Mary Sue Test?

How does your current character score on the Mary Sue Test?

>springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
(Ignore the pronoun autism, it's still somehow the best version of the test I could find.)

>pic probably unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my experience, such tests are useless.

I have never met a single person who makes characters that tick large numbers of those boxes, but would be willing to honestly examine their own motivations and practices. They certainly would not be willing to change as a result of someone else 'insulting' their Donut Steel OC.

Also, some of those traits in the quiz are entirely appropriate based on genre. Most classic superheroes are massive Mary Sues by any realistic standard- so if you want a game to FEEL like, say, the Justice League, you're not going to get there by creating balanced, realistic people. Most fantasy/sci fi games are going to fall far short of that, but there are still a lot of things on that list, or any good list, that are perfectly ok, even desirable.

If people can't create characters that are appropriate for the game and fun to have, they end up being asked to leave. I'm willing to adjust the game, and I'm willing to work with people, but those aren't sufficient to solve most of these types of problems.

Mary sue as a term has been beaten to death. If you have a character that is good at anything or is special in some way people will bitch and call Mary sue. News flash 99 percent of the time the protagonist of a work will be remarkable in some way either by his own choice or by circumstance.

Anti-Nahirifags are so pathetic.

he is a 60 year old former professor, now necromancer

I bet at least 90% of RPG characters will have at least these two ticked.

The description before the test says you shouldn't tick something if it's normal in context.

>Xe/Xir
>mfw people take time out of their boring lives to make up words so as to make them feel better about been nothing.

Life has no meaning, so you hide in emotions to feel alive.
Actually researching each group involved in the emotional creates no clear middle ground, only one or the other.

>Playing a Bard
>Get 4 points on mary sue scale

>Anti-Nahirifags are so pathetic.
Damn straight.

>>springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
51 points but to be fair I was doing an Eclipse caste Solar Exalted and there doesn't seem to be any points taken away for being a megalomaniacal asshole and a lot of points given for being attractive and/or good at sex. The stuff that would be requiring points in lieu of ability to fight effectively or some other skill.

TL;DR Exalted characters can fail this test pretty easily cause it skews against very valid concepts in the game

Got 20 on my suest character to date.

>27

this test seems to be for more human-like characters. Anything above a human seems to get a +15 bonus, Only scored so low because of all the faults the character had.

Only 9 for my Guts ripoff (with some slight adjustments to his world and backstory)? Huh. Either Guts makes for good anti-Sue material, or I did something right.

>6

hey, that's pretty good.

>Nahiri was born with a special power.
By being born with a spark? Sure.

>She was stronger
Well, it's kind of a given when you're a planeswalker.

>than all her classmates in the Zendikar fighting academy.
The person who wrote this knows nothing about Zendikar.

>She served in the planeswalker military
Or planeswalkers.

>fighting against the Eldrazi
True, she fought against the Eldrazi thousands of years ago.

>and in the final battle against the Eldrazi they were fighting and the Eldrazi turned Nahiri to the darkness
That's not even close to being correct.

>and Nahiri turned against Sorin and killed him.
Sorin's not even dead, she trapped him in stone. Besides, she went after Innistrad first.

>She lost a part of her ear in the battle
I doubt Nahiri has been shown with part of her ear missing.

>corsets aren't sexist
The person who wrote this also doesn't know what a corset is if he thinks Nahiri wears them.

>ken_troop_boi84
I don't recall Ken Troop ever writing about Nahiri, so it seems odd to mention him here.

It's a meme you dip

How have you never seen Coldsteel the Hedgehog

I've seen Coldsteel before, but never the full meme. Apologies.

>10

Pretty good, especially since half of those are things put into place by the GM

If it concerns your own character there's no need to mess around with symptom recognition. The underlying cause for Mary Sue-ness is self insertion, you should know whether or not you're self inserting.
By the way, in an RPG you can only do the Mary Sue thing in age long backstories. In the game itself the DM controls the outcomes and you can't use your author powers to help your character anymore.

>Invulnerable and super-strong spoopy skelly womanlet.
>30-something
>Is asexual and the people don't care much about what she does
>Suddenly 12
Apparently being a Mary Sue has more to do with NPCs kissing your character's ass than with them being strong/competent at what they do.

That's more or less right. This seems more geared toward fanfiction than anything else. But either way it's one thing to have a superman esque character. It's another for him to have literally zero consequences for what he does and have everyone jack him off all day despite being a horrible cunt.

>xe

JUST FUCKING USE THEY/THEM, CHRIST ALMIGHTY

I'm at 4 with my current character, could have scored more or less but we've only played one session.

That list of shit is way too fucking long though jesus christ

Well then maybe people should stop writing if all they can make is Mary Sues. If you can't do something right, don't even try.

A large number of these boxes just didn't apply, especially when half of them involved sex and my character has nothing to do with sex.

People who defend a legitimate villain who fucked up an entire world over some hurt feelings are ACTUALLY pathetic.

The alternative to using xe/xir is to just say "him or her" or "his or hers" over and over. Nobody actually talks like that, normal people just say "they" or "them" or "their's." xe/xir is a perfectly fine word considering that English doesn't have gender-neutral singular pronouns, and I think we'd all be in a better place if these terms became normal. This is how language evolves.

>inb4 tumblr

>English doesn't have gender-neutral singular pronouns
>what is "they"

>He didn't call me back, I'm gonna murder a plane over it

Nahiri is the clingiest bitch ever and I hope Ugin eats her.

Pathfinder. Human archer. Orphan, raised in a monastery full of paladins and priests, grew up to be lawful good, was interested in archery and got pretty good with a bow, was told she "didn't have what it takes" to be a paladin and set out to be an adventurer to prove them wrong. Is self-righteous and kind of judgmental. Her heart is in the right place but she's blind to her own lack of empathy and will rationalize almost any action as being morally justified.

>21

Well fuck

>What is plural?

The "singular they" was a thing during Shakespeare's day, and before then.
Linguists didn't try and protest it until the like the 1920s to be special snowflakes of the time.

>Sorin doesn't uphold his promise to help when the plane eating eldrazi start getting out.
>Gets upset when she dumps some of the problem on him after he locked her in a prison for a millennia.
This is the oldwalker equivalent to punching each other in the face and trying to blame on or the other is a waste of time

That said they both need to kick Ugin's ass for telling them "No, the hedrons totally can't kill the eldrazi, honest. Don't even try."

Around 11, which I guess is within the safe range. Using discretion at least when things are reasonable for the setting or a result of the GM/other players, and ignoring some of the shit that really shouldn't count for an RPG (of course a bard is going to have a good singing voice and use them to charm others.)

The Sue-est parts of him are being Half-Elf (was on the fence on counting this or not since hey, it's a standard D&D thing), being the illegitimate son of a noble, raised by someone not his parents (the Church), and being good in bed (he's a bard).

>This is the oldwalker equivalent to punching each other in the face
No it isn't.
One oldwalker was an asshole who couldn't measure himself or distinguish right from wrong: Urza. Everyone else had a more human perspective despite having god-like powers.

They literally retconned Sorin to be an asshole just so they could justify Nahiri being the single worst human bean magic has ever seen.
Even Yawgmoth was less of a bitch than she is.

>4

Not bad at all considering it's a Half-Orc Paladin.

"What the fuck is continuity" -WotC

-2 for my current character, a fighter from a kingdom of dragon-blooded humans who I suspect the DM based on Meliboneans. I honestly assumed that being an illegitimate prince would put him at 10 points at least. Maybe this thing ain't so bad.

>xe, xis, xir

Or maybe not.

They, their, them, motherfucker. These have been the gender neutral terms of choice since before Shakespeare. If it's good enough for Dickens it's good enough for whoever you are.

Ahhh chandere, and here I thought you were dead.

>They literally retconned Sorin to be an asshole
This is literally how he acts every time he shows up. From the Teeth of Akoum to OG Innistrad he's always been an asshole that acts like a super villain then goes "Your problem now" when you decide to not listen to him. And in every one of these situations, he struck first.

>Yawgmoth the guy who spread phyrexia and caused plane wiping diseases for fun is better than Nahiri because I said so.
Nah you're just butthurt it's your favorite planeswalker that's stuck in a wall.
She's definitely a villain but Sorin was asking for it. And yes planeswalker feuds were always that bad with entire continents or worlds suffering the consequences. In Nahiri's case, she probably saved another plane by giving Emrakul something to do, since she was out and doing what she wanted all that time.

>Apparently being a Mary Sue has more to do with NPCs kissing your character's ass than with them being strong/competent at what they do.

This has always been the case.

Neil Gaiman's Dream for example is super competent and incredibly powerful, but he's no Sue.

21 for my female Dark Heresy mutant desperado, pretty easy to be low on the scale though when it seems half the stuff is how much other people like you and by default everyone is gonna hate mutie scum. Really though this thing is pretty hard to apply to RPG characters desu

>-2
Wew Lads.

My character in the western RP I'm in got fucking -10.

He's a generic McShoot, kind of an asshole,

>Sorin doesn't uphold his promise to help when the plane eating eldrazi start getting out.

He literally didn't know it was happening. He wasn't aware that his defensive barrier around Innistrad blocked the alarm. It's kinda telling that he fixed this problem and actually DID show up during the Zendikar block, when the hedron cages were weakening again.

>Gets upset when she dumps some of the problem on him after he locked her in a prison for a millennia.

She attempted to kill a plane over a mistake, nigga. Sorin was a dick to her, but not enough of a dick that it merits killing an entire world full of people that have pretty much nothing to do with him.

There is absolutely no way she is not in the wrong for doing what she did on Innistrad. Sorin is a douchebag that I'd want to steer clear of, but at the very least he never actively made it his goal to annihilate all life on a plane solely to get back at someone (for something, might I add, they didn't even do in the first place - the green elf chick with no personality was the one who actually released the Eldrazi. Sorin was actually searching for a way to beat them while Nahiri was setting up her revenge plan on Innistrad).

A gender-neutral plural pronoun. Using "they" in place of "his or her" is fine for casual use, but it's not grammatically kosher. This isn't just me going THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES REEEEEEEEE; there are a handful of (admittedly edge) cases where using "they" as a gender-neutral singular pronoun can turn a sentence wonky.

Honestly, the easiest thing to do is just rewrite the sentence and sidestep the issue entirely by making the noun plural or removing the need for a pronoun. "His or her" gets old fast, "xer" will get you laughed out of the room, and simply "his," despite having its root in etymology and not sexism, is liable to get you in trouble and therefore not worth it.

>Using "they" in place of "his or her" is fine for casual use, but it's not grammatically kosher.

It's been grammatically kosher for over a century.

>the green elf chick with no personality
Wait, you mean "We retconned her to be a raging lesbian" DOESN'T count as a personality?
If I spent a little more time on Tumblr I might find this extremely homophobic!

>He showed up when the hedrons were weakening again
Because this time he knew there was no one else to take care of it, with Nahiri in the prison and Ugin MIA. That wasn't for Zendikar, that was for Innistrad.
>Nissa released the eldrazi
Because of Sorin's neglect. He deleted the memory of where the Eye was because fuck Nahiri, then needed Nissa, another Kor, and Anowon to guide him to the eye
Then they betrayed him not to "Free the eldrazi" but because they couldn't trust him because after being an asshole for the whole trip, he started team killing them right in front of the eye. He couldn't wait three seconds to not be edgy, so they reacted accordingly.
>She attempted to kill a plane over a mistake
He then proceeded to not own up to the mistake and then tell her it wasn't HIS problem anymore. Not even a "I'm kind of tired. Let me heal up first." Just a "No, fuck you."

>Killing Innistrad
>Killing his world
To oldwalkers that's like keying his car or raiding his castle. By declaring himself the "Lord of Innistrad" it means that it was his property, his plane. And just as he neglected saving hers, he could watch as his comes to ruin.
Oldwalkers: They're kind of pricks and always have been.

>Defending Nahiri
>Condoning genocide
You know your waifu does not exist, right?

>Defending Nahiri
Trying to call her the worst person ever is wrong, and trying to say Sorin didn't bring it on himself is wronger. Nahiri was a villain, but Sorin's no "Paragon of light who did nothing wrong." In fact, half of this shit is his fault and LESS would of gone wrong if he just sat on his ass and did nothing when the seal messed up on Zendikar.

>Condoning genocide
Wrong. I said that that's what oldwalkers did to each other, punched each other where it hurts because two immortals fighting doesn't get anywhere.
Or did you miss "They're kind of pricks and always have been"

Yes, Yawgmoth is better because he had a goal, acted with coherence and at least actively enjoyed what he was doing. Nahiri had no rhyme or reason other than being a petty bitch.

No, inter-planeswalker conflicts didn't destroy whole continents. Urza's conflicts did. Neither Mishra nor Yawgmoth were planeswalker.

And my favorite planeswalker is Ajani.

My Administratum Clerk ranked in as a 10 after desuifiers.
It might have been higher because I didn't check Born As a Slave, because I figured the same could be said for any Administratum Clerk that inherited his position and hopes only that one day his great grandchildren may receive a promotion.

>Because this time he knew there was no one else to take care of it, with Nahiri in the prison and Ugin MIA. That wasn't for Zendikar, that was for Innistrad.
He was not aware Ugin was dead, incapacitated or otherwise unable to appear. He in fact went to investigate what was up with Ugin as soon as Nissa finished fucking up everything forever.

Sorin was written as the most responsible asshole ever, until they needed to justify their new strong female character having a genocidal PMS episode.

>at least actively enjoyed what he was doing.
>Nahiri had no rhyme or reason other than being a petty bitch.
So wiping out dozens of worlds in senseless genocide to test out your latest superdisease because you had fun doing it is better than destroying one world because you fucking hate the guy who "Lords" over it.
Your priorities are skewed as fuck. Besides, she definitely "Enjoyed" getting back at Sorin. And they both clearly had goals. Yawgmoth's was to "Fuck everything up" and hers was to "fuck this plane up in particular."
Ajani would think your pov is shit.

ITT: OP fell victim to one of the common blunders

>Trying to call her the worst person ever is wrong, and trying to say Sorin didn't bring it on himself is wronger. Nahiri was a villain, but Sorin's no "Paragon of light who did nothing wrong." In fact, half of this shit is his fault and LESS would of gone wrong if he just sat on his ass and did nothing when the seal messed up on Zendikar.
Nothing could stop the eldrazi from being released because Nicol fucking Bolas wanted them to be released.
And it was 80% Nissa's fault, 8% Jace and Chandra's fault, 5% Sarkhan's fault, 5% Anowon's fault and 2% Sorin's fault. He was just there watching everyone be retarded when it was already too late because the decision to release the eldrazi was upon a racist turbocunt.

>One oldwalker was an asshole who couldn't measure himself or distinguish right from wrong: Urza. Everyone else had a more human perspective despite having god-like powers.
Nicol Bolas? Leshrac? Tevesh Szat? That anonymous planeswalker who firebombed the meeting of 'walkers way back when?
Remember that oldwalkers were all paranoid at least to some degree because one of the ways for them to get stronger is to kill other walkers, so they were always on guard against each other.
Liliana, Sorin, and Ugin both are disconnected from mortals, too.
>They literally retconned Sorin to be an asshole
He was a douche to Nissa in his very first appearance.

>Because this time he knew there was no one else to take care of it, with Nahiri in the prison and Ugin MIA.

1. He didn't know Ugin was MIA. He expected to meet him there.

2. Nigga he literally said in the other story that he would have returned had he gotten the alarm. He could have been lying, but since he we quite a bit of his internal dialogue there, it's unlikely. As far as we know Sorin always had every intention of honoring the deal, and when capable of doing so, he did.

>That wasn't for Zendikar, that was for Innistrad.

Which matters precisely nil. Nahiri always knew he was self-interested.

>He deleted the memory of where the Eye was because fuck Nahiri

We have no idea how that memory got deleted.

>Then they betrayed him not to "Free the eldrazi" but because they couldn't trust him because after being an asshole for the whole trip

Which was pretty stupid, because, asshole or not, they had no indication to go on that freeing the Eldrazi was a good move. Nissa's decision was never written as justified or a good one.

>he started team killing them right in front of the eye

Because they were thinking about breaking the seal.

>He then proceeded to not own up to the mistake and then tell her it wasn't HIS problem anymore. Not even a "I'm kind of tired. Let me heal up first." Just a "No, fuck you."

He did, in fact, say that he would come when able. He just couldn't do shit right then and there.

>To oldwalkers that's like keying his car or raiding his castle.

Dude, it doesn't fucking matter.

Nahiri is still more morally bankrupt than him. Sorin actually tried to save her plane, even if it was for selfish purposes. Nahiri went out of her way to kill a world, for petty vengeance.

Both of them are shitheads but I don't see how you could think her position is defensible. Sorin is basically just an asshole whereas Nahiri is a genocidal maniac. I don't hate her, because she's a fictional character, but she's very clearly not in the right.

>3
>Magical Girl campaign
It'd probably be higher if there was more yuri and less tactical megucas clearing buildings with superpowers and heavy ordnance.

Yes, Hitler was a better person than Pol Pot.
Yawgmoth was a better person than Nahiri.
Your waifu a shit.

>tactical megucas

Nicol Bolas is a treasure.
Nahiri is a shit character everyone would hate if she didn't have a vagina.

Sorin's character or lack of it is irrelevant, he was just a victim of Marvelization, having to be shoved out because he was more popular than the characters the company wants to push just like the whole cast of X-Men and FF.

>Sorin was written as the most responsible asshole ever, until they needed to justify their new strong female character having a genocidal PMS episode.

This.

This is probably why so many people dislike Nahiri. It's not because she was the worst evil ever, but because her presence warped the actions of other characters, and bent the narrative in a way that made everything make less sense.

A lot of what Sorin does literally does not make sense once everything about her is revealed. Like, initially, he was wondering where she AND Ugin were, and was looking for both of them. It doesn't make sense that he'd have left Innistrad after the Helvault was smashed either, or that he'd have put her in there in first place, really - Sorin was always depicted before this as an abrasive asshole but definitely someone who keeps to his word. He's B/W for a reason.

Nahiri had a detrimental effect on that entire storyline.

6 of one, half dozen of the other.
Rey is a Mary Sue not just because she's unreasonably powerful, but also because literally everyone likes her. Han couldn't go a scene without talking back to Luke.
Maybe they shouldn't have chosen the edgiest letter

Sorin is only "responsible" and WB when dealing with the security and future of Innistrad. He's selfish hedonist mono-B everywhere else.
His entire character arc since his first appearance has been regarding the safety of Innistrad, however.

Mary Sue is about the story bending over backwards to suit the character.
If it's a question of character, they like Mary Sue. If they dont, the audience is meant to dislike them in return.
If it's a question of setting, things will be far too convenient, and rules will be broken frequently for the sake of Mary Sue. Lots of things handed to them.

Except he's W/B on Tarkir, too, when searching for Ugin.

It's been shown again and again that Sorin is a creature of his word and expects the same of others. This is even evident in the original Zendikar arc - he's absolutely stumped by the fact that Ugin and 'the Lithomancer' aren't there, and assumes that someone must have happened to them rather than that they'd just reneged on their vow.

>because the decision to release the eldrazi was upon a racist turbocunt.
Here's what was happening, literally, in the book.
>Sorin was mid ritual to fix the Eye
>Anown said "Hey, what if we could release the eldrazi?
>Sorin STOPPED fixing the eye to go full "You dare defy me!" on everyone present over Anowon being treacherous
>"Mass paralyzed" everyone, except the Kor who was immune.
>She attacked him, which distracted him and made him release everyone else while he disintegrated her.
>Nissa blew up the eye because "Fuck this prick"
Nissa didn't even fucking care when Anowon pointed out Sorin was a vampire three chapters earlier, it was all Sorin being a teamkilling fucktard that caused that change
He's WB on Tarkir when searching for Ugin because the eldrazi are out and might find Innistrad. The second they're dealt with again he'd go back to being MonoB.

>Except he's W/B on Tarkir, too, when searching for Ugin.
So as to save Innistrad. His entire purpose for being there was finally honoring his original oath to deal with the Eldrazi again. As Ugin says specifically, he only dealt with them in the first place so that Innistrad would be safe. If he could make Innistrad undetectable to Eldrazi, he'd let them run free without a single fuck.

>Killing everyone is better than killing only a few people if you enjoy doing it.
Your opinion is shit. I don't even like Nahiri, I just don't like Sorin more.

Some of these don't really work all that well in the context of an RPG. Since some of these come from DM choices (or other players' choices) rather than player intention.

Or the question asking if your character is the best of your party in some aspect.
No one else in the party fits into my archetype, so I'm best at a lot of things by virtue of simply having the skill.

There's also the question if you have friends that live dramatic lives. Seeing as my character is friends with most of his party, that's kind of unavoidable.

Ended up with minus five anyway.

>4
>as a merchant face in Godbound
Apparently having a set of superpowers that isn't traditional sue material keeps your score WAY the fuq down. As does having the brainpower to not poke authority figures when you want to negotiate with them.

>Because they were thinking about breaking the seal.
>One treacherous that guy says it out loud
>Even Nissa tells Anowon that's stupid
>Sorin goes even further that guy and starts attacking everyone instead of just Anowon, which everyone else probably would have approved of.

>but she's very clearly not in the right.
I've said repeatedly that neither of them are right
Sorin's a condescending asshole who claims it's never his problem until he has no other choice, then claims he was always helping.
His internal monologue is at odds with what he actually said because that's how he is. He tells Nahiri "Not my problem." Then thinks to himself "Stupid Nahiri, I would have helped if she just asked."

Blame WotC's writers for being unable to internal consistency.

So does having weaknesses that you wouldn't list in a job interview
>I just care too much
>I'm too hardworking

It's obvious, you're a cunt-sniffing white knight.

>anyone who tries to use new words are special snowflakes

Does... That make Shakespeare a speshul Snowflake?

>Objecting to the use of words that have been used the way they have been for hundreds of years for no real reason.

That's pretty "Look at me, I'm so important"
They didn't make a replacement singular gender neutral pronoun, they just protested against the "Singular they" and fucked off after their stupid meme stuck. That's why we have all this "xir" shit.

>Chandere-tier insults
Look, just because your vampire pretty boy is a raging faggot and your idea of "Doing more damage is okay if you enjoyed doing it" sounds like shit from an edgy 14 year old doesn't mean your insults are any better.

>being new to the internet

>54
sure

>Over 100 questions with subquestions
Nigger I ain't got time for that shit
-5, only question I gained points I think was shes rather open about sex. Dark Heresy campaign though so it was kind of easy mode.

It could also be due to how you answered questions due to setting/system.

I got 16 with a Human Swordmage in Eberron and he's the same concept. Though my backstory is more non-existent than anything. Which makes me think I shouldn't have a checked a couple. Like "do you ever wish you were your character". Well no shit I do. I'm playing pretend because I don't want to be "me" for a few hours a week.

"Male" pronouns in English are both masculine and gender neutral. Language is fun. And regardless, you could just copy/paste s/he, his/hers, and so on with minimal effort. The bit about weird grammar for using "they" is the only good reason.

Sorin is shit, but Nahiri is much shittier. If she didn't have a cunt nobody would deny this.

>taking the test
>realize how little I've defined my character's appearance
I never thought I'd feel ashamed for not being a mary sue

>Like "do you ever wish you were your character". Well no shit I do. I'm playing pretend because I don't want to be "me" for a few hours a week.
Ehhh its not something obvious
Its fine to want to be your character but some people (like myself) like playing characters we would hate to be
Im playing someone that was so ruined by drugs she looked like the allies just liberated her from Auschwitz and the only reason she has any cash now is from not buying more. Meanwhile in real life I'm buying a second house to rent out while eating popcorn and browsing Veeky Forums in my jammies.

>Meanwhile in real life I'm buying a second house to rent out while eating popcorn and browsing Veeky Forums in my jammies
The dream.

>"This is how language evolves."
>not through organic usage but through forced meming by the mentally deranged whose only skill in life is throwing a colossal hissy fit whenever someone doesn't play along with their delusions
No user. This is not how language evolves. This is how you end up in an institution.

Nah the dream is living without problems or worries while browsing Veeky Forums in jammies
But everyones got problems and worries

>22

Hunter x Hunter campaign, fuckhuge guy loosely based on Nutt from Unseen Academicals, mostly around a single exchange: >"First, I lifted the calipers, until I was stronger enough to lift the small hammer. I lifted it until I could lift the large hammer One day I was able to lift the anvil, and that was the happiest day of my life"
>"Why?"
>"Because I was chained to the anvil."

So he was enslaved as a furnace teamster as child, got free by lifting the anvil and walking away. Grew up the rest of the way as a thug in Meteor City, went with brochacho gang banger buddy, another player, to become a Hunter.

What did he do with the anvil?

Should be
>Ken_troop_mindbrek69

Jesus fucking Christ, being this new and autistic
Welcome to Veeky Forums

Different stroke for different folks I guess. I play RPG's because I like interesting stories with heroes in them. Which can range from the staunch Guardsmen fighting off xeno hordes to the Big Damn Heroes (tm) slaying the evil dragon.

>51
In fairness it's an unsympathetic villain campaign but the test assumes it's grading a protagonist.