Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1545: Pls Rember Tis Edtion

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
pastebin.com/Scd2Wt1h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will SB leave

They already died what are you talking about?

With the upcoming WoW remake, I can't help but recall the absolute clown suits I'd get with my mismatched gear.
Jumpers!
Describe your impractical and/or silly clothes and armor!

Pic unrelated. Dogs are just cool.

Hey anons, how can I become a hivemind of around 15 bodies?

Worm or Hero BBS

Say what?

The thread was closed user, they're not actually dead.

I need a persona of the chariot arcana, tentatively with a tie to 'monsters' and/or 'godslaying'.

I was going to use nobunaga, but that his GUNS AND GUNS AND GUNS fit one of my other companions better.

Jump # 139 Garzey’s Wing
Background: Ferarios (+100)
Perks:
*Humans are just Humans (100)
*Little Wings (0)
*Annoying But Adorable (200)
*Why do you think this is the work of a Ghost? (200)
*Oh, I see, people communicate by Telepathy in this world (200)
*Warbeast Breeder (400)

What? No seriously what? Ok this world was just dumb. The people were annoying and I hated them but they were people so I helped the slaves get free. Usually I tried to help subtly because they didn’t trust me at all. I was very tempted to have Eyes teach them to be smarter or start improving their intelligence with magic but the first would mean subjecting Eyes to their stupidity and the second they would refuse because they didn’t trust me.

I mended and enchanted weapons for them or summoned them. I healed the sick. I sang and helped them in battle. They made it to the stupid tree and I snuck off and summoned my companions, we spent the rest of the time adventuring and wandering around (thankfully I had a human alt form). I didn’t want to subject them to the stupidity of the world and tried to avoid doing so as much as possible. I considered pouring mind enhancing drugs in to all the water supplies but decided against it as it would have cost too much resources.

>Monsters, Demons, or Godslaying.
>But decided that.

Did the SB thread really die? How did that happen? Will it ever come back? Who are we supposed to mock if there is no SB thread?

>Ok this world was just dumb.
That's putting it mildly.

Two of them started shitposting at each other, and the thread was closed.

I'd say give it a week and it will be back.

But under that assumption, what's the point of Hammerspace Lock?

I've been away for a while. What jumps have been made in the last month?

BLADE accidentally made a xianxia gauntlet. It's called tap titans.

It's not that hard to get their thread closed and I could definitely see someone doing it just to fuck their jumpmakers over.

Ok, looking at again at Toon resiliency.
1: I think a bit of the problem with the jump is that the toon 'cartoon stuff doesn't kill you' is spread out among the different types while still having a lot of overlap.
1a: this can make it hard to have a toon can can survive all the stuff the cartoons say should not be able to really hurt them.
1b: the basic toon package need to be buffed to have that stuff built in instead of optional.

2: the toons 'indestructibility' itself. The way I see it, a large part of it comes from the fact that they are like T 1,000 terminators. They are basically a undifferentiated mass of homogeneous 'ink' at the base level. They can have internal bones and organs, but don't rely on them to function. Bludgeoning, Cutting, Stabbing, Shooting them with bullets (and even the shock-wave form modern high speed bullets) mainly just move that mass around. For meatsuits like us where the position of our matter matters, randomizing our bodily structures hurts us. For liquid metal robots, Shaggoths, and Toons, it is an inconvenience at worst, or a set-up for a gag at best. Scaling it up won't help a lot unless it manages to destroy the underlying ink itself.

Stuff like Martian Ray Guns (a canonical 'future' tech seen in cartoons) probably do vaporize some of the ink in the very center of the blast, but this is not a lot in the grand schema of things, compared to the total mass of a toon.

3: Hammerspace helps with both issues. How do toons change size? Well besides it being funny, they store excess mass in their hammerspace when not in use. Thus would also help a toon blown to bits pull itself together quickly during the screen cut, the pieces going into hammerspace and used by the main body to regain full size.

Eraser is a chemical compound designed to be super effective at degrading the ink directly (even hammerspace ink maybe), not just dispersing chunks and drop of it around the area.

Repeating my question, would Grail Mud be able to corrupt the Red or the other color forces like the Green in the DC universe?

If not, what would happen if I embed the Grail Shard into an avatar of one of the colors?

Go back to mocking cyoag. SB dying doesn't affect us at all. The only jumpmakers that disappear are SJ-Chan and Dirge, everyone else will just migrate here or go to reddit/QQ. Hell SJ-Chan and Dirge might even go to reddit/QQ

That would be some impressive shitposting were it true. Way better than our usual fare.

user, could you look at this?

My birthday suit.

Well, Chariot Arcana are usually mythical warriors or war gods. And those do tend to do a lot of monster slaying. You aren't lacking for options. So just off the top of my head I'm going to suggest Verethragna, the Persian god of war and victory. His Ultimate Persona form can be Mithra, Verethragna's master who is an even greater hunter of evil demons and monsters.

I'm suggesting spelling out how the toons invulnerability works, and then jumpers can figure how other stuff not seen in cartoons would or would not work.

Like Fire and intense heat might work against Toons. Not 'a swipe with a flame thrower and the toon has a comically ash covered face flame' but John Carpenters 'The Thing' fire, where you dig a pit, fill it with helicopter fuel and monster parts, and make sure the damn think _stays_ on fire from duck till dawn type fire.

Ult is actually Enkidu, already decided that one.

If you take the three minutes to go look at the post history of the two people that got the thread shut down you might realize that the argument which got them shut down has been rehashed several times. Both of them are famous in SB for starting arguments that go on nonstop until people beg them to stop. If they got reported every time and this was the response every time, even if Adarx interfered the thread would be permanently kill before long.

Oh, okay. Would you like a more Babylonian war god, then? I mean, there's no necessity for the base and ultimate to be from the same mythology, in P5 Captain Kidd upgrades to Sun Wukong of all things. But, you know, could be fun.

Wow awesome job, thanks.

Honestly, as my personal preference, I don't like using gods as a base. As an Ult, fine, but as a base should 'just' be a hero or demigod, or something along those lines.

But, sure. Hit me up with whatever you've got.

I assume Grail Mud would not be able to infect the whole color force just by corrupting one of its avatars. There's no real primary source for you to target for corruption.

Why describe what I can show?

ASA probably wouldn't be too happy if his personal jumpmaker disappears, but I'm not sure if anyone would care about SJ-Chan disappearing.

>user, could you look at this?
Ok
The point of the Hammerspace Lock there would be to deny access to a hammerspace by an authorized user.

Look at the hammerspace like a car. It comes with a key use the car. Open the door, start the ignition, etc.

Hammerspace Thief is the skills necessary to use the car anyway. Opening the door with a hanger, hotwiring the car, etc.

Hammerspace Lock is the ability to place a Boot(TM) on the car. The authorized owner still has a key, but not for the boot.

Or a different analogy. You had a long day, pull up to your house, and see some asshole put a padlock on the front door on top of the deadbolt. So you need to deal with the new lock to get inside.

Why are you here bancho? Are you some kind of masochist? I get you wanna keep doing the whole jumpchain thing but what's the point of being in the thread? People hate you here, you hate people back. Do you need to socialize with us? Just go away, real simple. You can keep doing Jumpchain stuff, but no one wants to hear from you, we told you that, so why do you push yourself on the community?

Well, you're doing a demigod as an ultimate, so a god as a base kind of works as an inversion. But the one I'm going to suggest is actually both a human and a god. Belus was a later-day incarnation of Bel Marduk, the god who Mesopotamian legend says founded the city of Eridu and the state of Babylon. In later history the legend was changed so that he was originally a man and only became a god after a lifetime of great deeds and monsters slain, elevated to the heavens to become the god of war. So he did all the impressive stuff in his legends when he was still a human, if that suits you better.

Twice I had to wear weird/funny clothes because of Drawback.
In Neverwinter nights, my armor was an odd patchwork of oddly colored leather pieces with a big feathered hat (because my jumper is a bard)

The second time was in DC Occult where I tried for a knock off of Zatanna's costume but it came off as cheep and trashy. It was really awkward because I had a ton of her relatives as companions which meant we hung out a lot.

Ah, so Hammerspace Lock is actually "Lock Other People's Hammerspaces So They Can't Use Them" and the stuff about being able to protect your own hammerspace is just what happens normally without the perk.

>Why are you here bancho?
He's made actual jumps.
PS238, or Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys most recently.
He has the right, Narmtastic Orange Crush colored chainsaw codpiece and all. Just roll your eyes and scroll past. He is far from the worst thing here. Mega-Autist from last thread is way worse.

So I've got my main weapon but I'm thinking about getting another. Maybe a book that does stuff. Anyone know jumps that have cool books that do things (not the Book of Darkness from Nanoha)?

vampire diaries has a book that lets you access all of your books.

You have a bit of a point there. Though, as far as i'm aware, Enkidu isn't human enough to be a demigod.

Bel Marduk, I'll look him up.

...Actually, on that note, got any female suggestions?

Well, Val's got Nier somewhere down on her list, so you could eventually get Grimoire Weiss. He's pretty cool.

You're forgetting the dead rising gauntlet, Dan versus,Infinicon,the original versions of the animal Crossing and borderlands jumps, I also made Ghostbusters but Ghostbusters is up for replacement since I couldn't salvage the mess I made of it.

>Enkidu

pretty sure that guy is a Bigfoot user.

Well if you are looking for a weapon and a book you might like the Grimmoire from RWBY. It's a spellbook/Mallet and it can mimic grim attacks of grim that you kill. One of few actual book weapons I can think of.

For Chariot Personas with a Mesopotamian feel? No, I'm afraid not. At least, none that aren't gods.

Considering that I was gonna go with Nobunaga originally, specific mythology doesn't mean much.

Bek Marduk is the King of the Gods in Mesopotamian myth. He slaughtered Tiamat and her army, taking the Tablet of Destiny and thus securing his domination of everything. He was...honestly kind of a dick. He even created mankind just so that they would do all the work while the gods sat around and enjoyed life, and was an arrogant bastard besides that. He's usually represented by the Emperor Arcana, though he's famous for having a storm chariot which he rode into battle, so he should fit for a Chariot Persona.

>He's made actual jumps.
I don't think making jumps correlates to him staying or not.

Not the jumpmaker, but this seems like a fanwank thing. Remember, Jumpchain is NOT a multiplayer game. Normally you (and your companions) are the only ones with perks and perk fiat. So you'd have to decide what happens in the unlikely event two perks exclusive to your side come into conflict.

Like I'd say the the Toon provided Hammerspace could be broken into or locked by other toons for gag as a setting thing as a setting feature. They could probably break into any other pocked spaces created by tech or magic (the same way star trek could probably technobabble a way in), but Hammerspace lock could be used to prevent that (since it is a CP thing)

Any such hammerspaces or inventories gotten directly from a jump (like gamer inventory) would have CP protection and be immune to non CP backed intrusion.

Oh, then we've got lots of examples. I'd go somewhere North African, then. The Berber warrior-queen Kahina was pretty cool, though there are lots of other examples from that region.

Yes, but this is Belus, not Bel Marduk, who was not quite as much a dick in this version because he wasn't a god at the time he did all his conquering. Less power, less corruption. He also didn't have any magic in this version, just superhuman physical feats, so he was much more a conquering warrior sort who would suit the Chariot.

>I don't think making jumps correlates to him staying or not.
Let me rephrase. Jumps I like. Jumpchain needs jump to exist. Running out the people who have made jumps it counter productive. Since jumpmakers need to be here to post jump, he has more right to be here then you do, annoying as you might find him personally.

I mean, he gave me PS238, one of my favorite jumps. What have you done for me that I should choose you over him?

After I devoured Raksi I raided her workshop and stole all her toys. And found her stuff about tattooing armor and objects on the body. An itty bit of improvement and Conjoined Conjures and...BOOM. So now I tattoo armor all over my body. I haven't figured out a way to shift the tattoos yet though.

What are settings where I can kill God?

And what do you like about PS238? I've got a good idea already.

I would like to suggest something. With the third game in the series coming out, will the Banner Saga Jump ever get an update?

the God of high school

Fire Emblem tomes might be a place to look. Combine them with the book mentioned, perhaps?

Have I posted the Ultra Tome from the armsfusion crafter recently?

I feel like I haven't.

>"Now, what were you saying about the souls of dragons?"
>"You'll see. Just follow the quest markers."
>"The what?"
>"Oh, right. You're not ready for those yet."

11 - The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

>Age: 28 years
>Identity: Mage
>Race: Dunmer
>Region: Skyrim
>Standing Stone: The Lover
>Perks: Heat Resistance , Dragonskin , Clever Craft , Impact , Monster Lord (Vampire Lord) , Dual Casting , Thu'um , Master of the Arcane (Destruction)
>Items: Elven Weapon
>Prophecy: Dovahkiin
>Drawbacks: Dragon Rising , Black Sacrament
>Future: ???

>"Do you want to know something, Jarl Ulfric? I respect your desire for power. Really, I do. You are a man after my own heart. Once this 'Alduin' is dealt with, and the souls of his armies fill me with power, I will gladly aid your cause."
>...
>"I see you need some time to process my offer. Very well! I can wait."
>"Are you sure you want to help HIM?"
>"If I help him, he will owe me. If I help the Empire, they will want to restrain me. Besides, these 'Thalmor' he hates so much remind me too much of the Blue-Eyes. He won't object if I, say, devour the Hearts of their leaders, rain fire and devastation upon their fortresses, and incinerate any enforcers they might send to stop me."
>"...I can't tell if you're being genuinely heroic, or just an opportunist vulture."

Jump #3: Batman TAS

Origin: Vigilante

Perks:
Time Design - 0
Gimmick - 0
Secret Identity - 0
Friend of the Police - 0
I… AM… JUMPER! - 300
All-Star Training - 300

Items:
Costume - 0
>Body Armor - 50
>Utility Belt - 200
Money - 50
>Jumper's Millions - 150
>Trust Fund - 150
>Batman's Superpower - 200
>Jumper Credit Card
Jumper Cave - 50
Jumper Industries - 250

Companions:
Sidekick - 100
Rogue Gallery + 200

Drawbacks:
Extended Stay + 0
Mass Hysteria + 100
Make Em’ Laugh + 200
Gotham Beyond + 300

Gotham. It wasn’t any different – not really. It was Dunwall all over again, only this time the mad men walked the streets with powers of their own. But I had handled Dunwall and I would do the same for Gotham. Batman refused to bloody his hands, but I was soaked in enough blood to drown man; a few more dead villains wouldn't hurt me. I mean, I was probably edgy enough to qualify as a Sith Lord if I started dressing in all blacks and shouting about the unlimited power of the dark side, but what are you gonna do? One change of pace that would take some getting used to was that I was no longer a penniless vagabond, instead being one of the richest men in the world with command over a powerful corporation. And… a friend. A girl, a childhood friend of mine in this life who had joined me in vigilantism. Jane, her name was.

>"...I can't tell if you're being genuinely heroic, or just an opportunist vulture."
Why not both?

I took up an identity I was already adept at donning. The Gunslinger they called me. A bit on the nose, maybe, but then what was I expecting when the man dressed as a bat was simply titled “the Batman”? I took my gun and set out to clean the streets of Gotham. It didn't take long to further my reputation. I had been a small-time vigilante before the jump began, but then I suddenly started doing what Batman wouldn't. The filth of the city started dropping like flies and suddenly everyone was talking about the guy who appeared out of nowhere and gunned down entire gangs.

Jane was… uneased by my sudden willingness to kill, but she didn't really complain too much. Batman, on the other hand, strenuously objected. But, see, here's the thing about Batman: he can't do shit if you simply stop time and teleport away. I like to think he learned what it was like to have someone simply disappear in the middle of a conversation at least in some small part.

The clown and his bimbo were a bit of a problem, but he ultimately wasn't much of a threat to me, no matter how many times he came back from the dead. But once he managed to hurt Jane fairly bad; I made sure he died a particularly gruesome death that time. It wasn't long before I was the most feared man in the city’s seedy underbelly, the lunatic in a bat suit being a footnote beside the supernatural assassin with a gun to your head. The city started getting better, crime died down – which I guess tends to happen when all the people committing those crimes die. Batman never did warm up to me; I even sent him a goody basket on his birthday, but I never got a thank you for it.

I told Jane about my real past, my history as a Jumper and offered her a chance to join me. She thought about it for a while and eventually agreed.

>Running out the people who have made jumps it counter productive
It's only counter productive if you run out of jumpmakers completely. Lose one or two and the remaining jumpmakers will pick up where the others left off. Haven't the last few jumpmakers leaving proved this enough?

>And what do you like about PS238?
Kind of torn between two builds. As a Teacher, my favorite thing is A+ Work, because of the part about
>no matter what you’re teaching them or what kind of limitations or setbacks they may have, you can help your students transcend their limitations and grow to your level of knowledge and strength.
>no matter what you’re teaching them
>no matter...what kind of limitations or setbacks they may have
>you can help your students transcend their limitations
>and grow to your level of knowledge and strength
This is a huge boon you uplifting others.

>I've got a good idea already.
But to make you happy, yes, FISS gets taken in Teacher Build every time.
>Sensei Jumper, do you actually think running laps will let me reach Mach speed? That's not even biologically possible for a human!
>Jumper Charles Atlas says, "I care not for the limitations of the human body, you will transcend it!"

Hey, man, Misc. Meta is pretty cool. There are a lot of niches that I can't fill elsewhere because they're too autistically specific to include in other jumps.

Would taking the undead origin in Universal Monsters let me be a ghost or similar incorporeal undead?

>Requip Magic from Fairy Tale
>Most of my armor is just heavily enchanted cloth or woven metals

I have so many redundant pieces of armor just to avoid this. +5 Fire Resistant Jorts in 6 colors.

Can't come soon enough.

Libriomancer gives you 10 I think.

>Haven't the last few jumpmakers leaving proved this enough?
YOU!
You're that asshole that lives to drive away jumpers, and then once go elsewhere say they are SB jumpmakers who should be ignored and say their jumps are invalid!
I'm on to you user!

Are you that bored that you've started samefagging because no one will bite your bait?

Quick question on worm because I dunno where to look:
How does Valefor's power work if psychics aren't real in worm? I keep hearing that there are no true psychics, not even ziz is one, so what's up with his? Or Cherish, for that matter?

Not any of those other anons but I like it alot because it has some if not thee best teaching perks in the chain, and I like doing jumps as a teacher sometimes

Anyone know a way to power a Symphogear without music?

He's only done that with one jumpmaker user. Every other jumpmaker just straight up left. And arguably with all the drama involved with that jumpmaker in question we're better off with him gone. I'd rather not see OAA bitch and whine more about how he was getting harassed

The "no true psychics" is something Glory Girl heard in a basic parahuman studies class (based on researchers grasping at straws) and takes for gospel, along with most of the fanbase because they've forgotten where they heard it from.

While it is true that direct mind-reading is rare, that isn't because shards can't read/write to brains- just they usually filter that information in some way before passing it on to the host instead of giving them their target's stream of consciousness.

Source?

It's just long-ranged matter manipulation targeting the brain. Physically altering it (through whatever mechanism, it's canon that the Entities like to experiment and powers that have similar effects can have very different causes) to get the results desired. Not having mind-body duality doesn't mean you can't have psychics, it just means they're not manipulating the "mental plane" or anything like that.

So I am looking for suggestions on jumps to add to my list to roll for again. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
Thanks in advance.

8. Free Choice

If that's the case, does YJ's 'Incomprehensible' help against Worm powers? Or does it not do anything since it's all brainwave and meatspace manipulation?

A Gundam setting of your choice. I'd suggest Universal Century.

Jump#4: Star Wars Clone Wars

>Timeline:
New Canon
>Location:
Mandalore
>Origin:
Force Sensitive - 200
>Allegiance:
Republic
>Gender:
Male
>Age
>Species
Human - 0

>Perks:
Cyberneticist - 300
Mechanical Genius - 600
Melee Training - 0

Starting Powers - 0
Absorb/Deflect Energy - 0
Battlemind - 0
Force Body - 0

>Items:
Lightsaber - 0
Apprentice Companion - 200

>Drawbacks:
Prequel Trilogy + 0
Rip Off Darth Vader + 100
Head Made Out Of Gold + 200

And because having to split it up into 4+ posts on a phone is annoying, the writefagging is just going in a pastebin.

pastebin.com/Scd2Wt1h

Street Fighter.

Gundam Age

I'd say it should still work, the perk doesn't specify mechanisms by which mental control is established. It might not cause the feedback, though.

>1b: the basic toon package need to be buffed to have that stuff built in instead of optional.
One of the reasons I spread it out is that over the various Cartoon shows there are differing levels of violence/Toon durability. Not all Toons get diced into little pieces. For this generic world the reason i'm giving is that not all Toons are made equally, different Toons have different levels of resistances and different abilities.
This is also represented with the "Generic Toon" perk tree, which all three "eras, Inkblot, Traditional and Modern" of Toons have access to which is why it has most of the durability perks in it.

>2: the toons 'indestructibility' itself. The way I see it, a large part of it comes from the fact that they are like T 1,000 terminators. They are basically a undifferentiated mass of homogeneous 'ink' at the base level.

This was exactly my thoughts on the matter, some sort of weird ink-slime creature animated by magic/bits-of-souls etc. But with a wildly divergent "scale" between "More realistic" and "Magic slime creature."

There is a "base" level which all Toons can measure up to but out of that the abilities/resistance differ greatly.

>I'm suggesting spelling out how the toons invulnerability works, and then jumpers can figure how other stuff not seen in cartoons would or would not work.

>Like Fire and intense heat might work against Toons. Not 'a swipe with a flame thrower and the toon has a comically ash covered face flame' but John Carpenters 'The Thing' fire, where you dig a pit, fill it with helicopter fuel and monster parts, and make sure the damn think _stays_ on fire from duck till dawn type fire.
Well I specified just various types of kinetic damage in the Jumpdoc, things like elemental-damage, fire, ice, or exotic damage (magic) etc would still work on Toons.

In the jump itself I'd imagine that the toons had "Cartoon Flamethrowers/Iceguns" or simply had an ability akin to "Reality Warper" to neutralize it.

RWBY.

Worm chapter 3.11 is where Glory Girl tries to call Tattletale's bluff. She's correct in that case, but her reasoning is bullshit;
>“The brainpower you’d need to interpret and decode someone’s unique neural patterns would need a head five times the usual size to contain it all. True psychics can’t exist.”
We the readers will go on to discover that the biology responsible for powers isn't present in the body at all, handled by alien parasites in a parallel reality. That they don't fit in a human skull is utterly irrelevant.

Wildbow also gave WoG that Skitter's power plugged into bug brains as a matter of course, but I'd need some time to dig that up.

Mass Effect
Beyblade
or pick one.

Gundam After Colony

Heck, just the nature of parahuman powers require them to be able to remotely interface with human minds. If shards couldn't read the host's mind, non-passive powers wouldn't exist.

Sonichu

I hope Gundam Future Century will do,. Actually I'll add Universal and do them both.
added

added in reserve

Found it, Wildbow reply in the ch8.4 comment section:
>"Yes, Taylor is telepathic – she transmits information via. yet-unknown channels to her bugs, who respond, and through these same channels, she gets very frequent (to the point that it feels real-time) updates on her bugs’ positions, biology/status, etc. in what’s sort of a very rapid, hyper-detailed echolocation."

>Like I'd say the the Toon provided Hammerspace could be broken into or locked by other toons for gag as a setting thing as a setting feature. They could probably break into any other pocked spaces created by tech or magic (the same way star trek could probably technobabble a way in), but Hammerspace lock could be used to prevent that (since it is a CP thing)
Correct, my intention/thoughts on the matter was that in-jump your Hammerspace is fair game for another Toon to jump-into/steal from.
Hmm I should write a little blurb on that...

That'll be in v1.3

You might be able to wing it with a multi-jump perk combo.
Here's what ya need.
>Some sort of 'you can regenerate from a single limb/drop of blood/cell perk.
>Strong telepathic/psychic powers, like from the Zerg jump, or maybe Half-Life Vortessence or something.
Now when you're injured, your lost parts regenerate into whole extra bodies.
A fair amount of fanwank is involved, but hey, it's your story, man. Do what ya want.