Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (formerly known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

Do your characters have a base? Where do they hang out?

Link repository, could really use an update: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=hRJi2umk
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_YgZUGiROPgK3qDj2lE3akp7Hb_CnQQ7u5nlFjpRRd16_BA/viewform
political-generator.herokuapp.com/
pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Amanandar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's keep doing this from the last thread and try to come up with Starfinder character for the inevitable Star Fox campaign:

1. Go here and get a name: orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=hRJi2umk

2. Give us a back story of how they joined the recently re-built Star Fox team

Reminder to ~vote~

Your vote counts and will totally affect things

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_YgZUGiROPgK3qDj2lE3akp7Hb_CnQQ7u5nlFjpRRd16_BA/viewform

note: Your vote is as meaningless as life is, just a tiny speck of dust spiraling into the darkness of the universe forever. Nothing will come of this.

political-generator.herokuapp.com/
here are your ensoulment philosophies guys

>Smithian Anarcho-Stalinist
???

I just realized that guest players being brought in and out could extend Ensoulment shitposting as long as the game runs. There's no chance it'll go quiet like RotJR and PLD shitposting has gone.

God save us all.

Let's be honest. very few people will be up for doing that. Most will have forgotten about their character or reused them in another campaign by the time their supposed "turn" comes up.

>Christian Revolutionary Traditionalist
>Handmaid's Tale
>Post-Colonial Anti-Futurist
>Neoliberalism

This tool is dangerous. It speaks truths.

>looking over JttW apps
>notice that Sappy has completely changed her character with an actual backstory this time
>implication of marital rape by a weeb as fuck Taldane lord
Wew lad

Is there any kind of spell or something that can turn an intelligent object into a humanoid? I was thinking maybe Anthropomorphize Creature but that's not exactly right.

britbong here, invite to gaem :))

depends on who you're voting for m8

>that awful bitch just surpassed Wist-Sama

This isn't funny, you fucks. Quit voting for garbage!

>marital rape
I am fairly sure this is not a concept that existed back then

Pony Party

A horse in every house

Who are you talking about
Did someone rig Mouse to the top again?

Aight fuck off to /mlp/ scum

Now she's all tragic yo wtf
>Mandate of Heaven
>is a Shogun's daughter
:thinking:

they're referring to c3 taking the lead over Rinta

What kind of character would generate the biggest shit storm getting into Ensoulment?

That's why it was implied, she had sex she did not want.

That's not really possible by the standards of the day though. Anyway, I like the character but now it comes down to tone and schedule. None of the other apps are remotely this dark.

C3 was always marginally more popular than Rinta, what's the surprise though? Was there a single poll where she was actually behind Rinta?

C3 is fucking garbage. It's a disgrace and you're a disgrace for voting for it.

Kawase and his chink slaves are just spamming the poll again.

ebin

>CERAPHINE NOW TIED WITH AURELIA

WAIFU FIGHT

Rory.

Nigger I had to ask people to post the results for me because I can't see them, it's hosted on Google remember?

Alright, I think I got the right art for the Love Princess. She'll be the smugelf that wants to strengthen interspecies ties through vigorous handholding

Wow, you really are the opposite of Wist.

Super rude. Please leave.

Not seeing the smug.

Felix

Can she get behind homosexual relationships?

I'll get behind you in a homosexual relationship, m8. Now bend over~

That's because her smug is subtle most of the time.

Of course! She encourages love of all kinds. Even forbidden love, really.

Someone say... Smug Elf?

This art's even got a heart jewel!

Yes ma'am.

What's an "Amanandane"?

That one's great too. Probably will go with that one in the end, but who knows?

How many chinaposters do we got in here?

>encourages forbidden love
>supposed to be CCC's foil
So she's going to actively ENCOURAGE her to bed Witch, then?

There's at least two other GMT+8s besides me (Wist and the KSnHfag), and possibly at least one other besides those two, but I doubt they're from China.

More like actively try to bed Witch

WWW is running today right?

I assume it's a person from Amanandar, the Taldane colony in Tian Xia. pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Amanandar

T-this was not the threesome I was expecting

Ah I see I was assuming it was some obscure subspecies of something. What the hell, they're just humans, I was expecting like bugbears or gnolls or something.

No, tomorrow

>mfw I'm seriously, honestly, truly thinking of applying to JttW with a male Rougarou.

t. Jacob I don't remember his last name. Or Edward's, for that matter. Or Bella's. My mind has purged their details.

do it bitch you won't
Alternatively, be a skinwalker with the Sphers ART for ALL DAY Animal Form

There's a fucking demonym on the page you linked, it's Amanandaran.

But the Herald of the Twilight has already applied to the game, user

Jacob was a Witchwolf Skinwalker, not a Rougarou.

Amanandane doesn't return anything at all though.
The what of what now

>Amanandane doesn't return anything at all though.
That's exactly what I said, user.

So...what is an "Amanandane"?

you make a twilight joke and you fail to get this reference you are such a terrible person fucking hell mate

A mistake.

Is DHB a PM'able crush?

Lad I don't remember shit from twilight except Bella getting an internal C-section.
>google it
>WoW
I never played WoW.

Yes. Love has no boundaries, after all!

If Witch really is one of CCC's bastards, she'd be very cross with our resident wizard. It hurts Love Princess doubly, both as a slight against her ideals and as a reminder of her own past.

It's supposed to be Amanandar

I think it's someone trying to make an adjective for being from Amanandar, since Taldane is the language of Taldor. Though the term should be Amanandan, since the term for one from Taldor is Taldan.

>mfw Yumiko is a realistic portrayal of what would happen if you're 2D waifu a real.

Oh for fuck's sake
there is a JttW app that's literally Loki, you know, the guy who ushers in Ragnarok AKA the Twilight of the Gods and all that
You made a bad Twilight joke and you got a worse yet better twilight joke back now don't make me fucking spoonfeed you again

I feel like C3 is a good character but has a high chance to be murdered by or otherwise not get along with half of the other strong apps.
>Itsuko
Shot on sight as soon as she opens her mouth; something that might be a cool start to a party forced to work together anyway would probably just kill our resident >Level 3 / 10 HP / 13 AC
>Witch
C3 sounds like the type who has 100% no problem with half-truths, omitted facts, and outright lies and Witch goes full REEEEE over that. Again, >Level 3 / 10 HP / 13 AC
>Jericho
I see basically no way they can get along, C3 is all but guarenteed to call him a mindless untermensch.

>the Amanandar is a 3DPD fa/tg/uy who's so ugly she just can't take it
>when she leaves there is an identical girl taking her place because lol just download a new one
Deep.

This makes me actually wonder how Witch is going to react when (if?) CCC does The Reveal. She's already bonkers enough already, now she finds out her mom abandoned her for no real reason?

Jericho actually comes off as pretty damn chill to me.

I have faith in all of those characters to not immediately resort to murder when they come in contact with someone they disagree with.

He actually cries in DHB's last update.
GODDAMN IT he's so fucking cute

Jericho is chill, but C3 is not.

Jericho for the reborn Astaroth?

Well unless it stops her being a Healing-Type Magical Girl I doubt she's going to kill her.
It's almost like a Reverse Vader situation.

>check app page for JttW
t. Rory

Love Princess and Witch would have a weird dynamic, I think.

For all her proclamations about children being the ultimate expression of love, LP has never been able to conceive due to internal damage. So, seeing Witch might make her feel like she's meeting the daughter she's always wanted but could never have.

He already cried in the previous version. I think holding your dying father's hand as he passes away is an appropriate moment to cry.

>I see basically no way they can get along, C3 is all but guarenteed to call him a mindless untermensch.
Why do you say that? Jericho is pretty ubermensch. The guy is a intelligent, charismatic, 6'5", muscled snake man.

>Kitsune (Yokai)
>TIME HAS STOPPED

oh im laffin

C3 NEEDS to be killed. If she's an NPC, the PCs need to make a point to hunt her down and butcher her.

Curiously, that's not the moment when you're most likely to cry if you're strong-willed and hardass enough.
You are mentally conditioned to cry when other people in your family around you are crying, like at a family member's funeral. Pheromones and shit.

TOKIO TOMARE

Not saying it isn't. I'm just glad to see an emotional character.

Oh, no, that's manly as fuck. Jericho is unironically my favorite app.

unWist get the fuck out, you're just jealous

aaaaaaa I want DHB to kill C3 and marry me

What I see from his last update is that he focused in and really clarified his goals/motivation.

Also I'm seeing that his father and uncle were both higher level than him and now both don't do the Enforcer job. So the Royal Enforcer (the identity they all shared) just lost like 3-5 levels.

DHB has said his character interacts with the Crimson Dreadnought class. You can't take that until level 6 so Jericho's father was at least level 6.

What level do you guys think Jericho's father and uncle were/are? Is it ok to put high level family members in your back story?

His sister was there, she might have been crying as well.

I don't care if he marries you as long as I still get to fuck him.

>C3 sounds like the type who has 100% no problem with half-truths, omitted facts, and outright lies
She doesn't and wouldn't try to justify it if found out so it'd be quite something at least. I don't really care if CCC and Witch are related, it's up to Witch's player.

>a mindless untermensch
Depends on how much of his backstory he tells her, which is probably very little on meeting, you don't just say haha lol my dad died and now I'm lost and looking for my heroic dream also my uncle said some spooky shit yo haha, that's just not what you do.

CCC would object to how his goal is dictated mainly by others and by being lost. He's not an actor, he's a reactor; or as CCC would put it, he's an object moved, not a subject moving. Whether or not it's accurate is pretty irrelevant to how she would see it.

TOKI WO TOMARE

If you want to kill her you best do so before the Wizard takes off despite the fluff nerfing it into the mantle as a side effect of its requirements. I can't fucking take Stinking Cloud kill me now

Ehhh, even the strongest of us have a moment of weakness, especially if his dad was the type that let you be soft when you were alone with him.

Where's the Crimson Dreadnought from anyways?

TOKI WO TOMARE

All you will get is royally cucked by C3 at this rate
Well then, crying sisters/mothers does it.
Or crying fathers. Crying fathers fucking make you bowl. Damnit dad..

>look at Rory's app
>Shízhōng
>时钟
>literally named himself Clock for a TIME HAS STOPPED app
Okay you win.

aaaaaaa i just want to see Aurelia reunited with her love.

Her love is the Princess

Her love is shit taste, just like yours

I'm guessing from the first meeting what you see in Jericho is a giant charismatic snake man from a prestigious family. If you're not from court (which literally every other app is) you would know he is the only one with a history of service as a symbol that goes back generations.

Basically he is physically intimidating and on paper looks like someone qualified for the job.

>Literally blonde fuccboi DIO

He wins

CCC is technically a high noble, but since she doesn't have peerage all she does is attend balls and fuck around on royal grounds doing basically nothing and trying to shill for a university. So essentially, yes, she's not a courtier.
It basically depends on how quickly she finds out about Jericho's background. The sooner she finds out (in other words, the more lost Jericho still is at the time and the less time Cornelia has had to figure out the nuances of his personality) the more abrasive she'll be with him.

You were expecting an Asian Wuxia dude
But it was ME, DIO.

I hope everyone had a good night.