twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sleepy is the only choice, duh.

Here's the real last thread.

Let's forget about last thread.

Agreed

You said to post it again.

>How do I take a ring off?

That I did. That I did.

Am I the only one who chooses true love and immortality every time they're available? I figure immortality will be swell with someone to spend it with. The other choices just pale in comparison.

No, you're not the only one, just boring.

Choosing to maximize the suffering of others is pretty nice.

Guy who was making Loli CYOA here. I finally got internet again, so it's going, but it might be slow depending on how hard it is to get images. Posting good loli portraits would also help, I need a roughly equal amount of cute SFW ones and lewder ones.

>New thread
>Image dump
See you guys tomorrow.

Why I wasn't really paying attention to that last thread beyond the cyoas?

Just go to /b/. Loli threads can range from 100%sfw to 100% nsfw. Just ask.

Protip: Use Flat_chest tag on boorus since the loli tag is nsfw only.

I main Vanguard, and I regret it. I hear Inquisitor is somewhat good, so I hope I like her.

you can only post nsfw loli in /b/ but you can post sfw loli in any relevant board.

>only post nsfw loli in /b/
You sir are the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen.

seriously who does that beginning of a thread

fucking hell

You know what user, I'm gonna update DFO right now and play. I've left it sitting for months and it's been too long. I do have to grind all my alts up to 90 cap though, only my main is there.
You dug your on grave by maining the chinaman class.

I really liked the autism prison CYOA so I decided to make a map out of it, I'll dump it here if anyone is interested.

Guys I need some help with personalities for some of the waifus in my CYOA.

Any kind of personality traits you'd like to see?

I like this one, hopefully you can use it.

Immortality always, true love never. It's not 'true' if it exists solely because of your choice

Seems like you'd belong there

You'd do well in the Edgelands buddy

That will help, thanks.

They have to be more normal, but thanks anyway.

It doesn't really matter. I can find the images on my own, and it doesn't look like it's going to become a dump anyway.

I am partial to flirty and/or teasing girls. Less in the onee-san way and more in the as-an-equal kind of way.

What if it is part of your soul, taken and made a woman of? Like Adam and eve.

Cirno is a good girl.

The autism is now no longer ironic (if it ever was). That said, good on you for fleshing things out, user.

No really you're too kind, I have a lot of free time these days kek

Depressing user from yesterday, if you're here, I hope you're doing okay.

I meant depressed and not depressing. Oh Jesus.

And that should be the last of it, I would of posted it in /r9k/ but the files are too big. Enjoy your autistic fantasies, cheers!

Let's just say the American Civil War is still a salt mine over a century later.

Depends on interpretation but I think true love means love between equal and independent 'souls'. Everything else is artificial and/or different kind of love (like the one between parent and a child).

Not saying that artificial love is inherently bad though. My problem is that I would never forget that my perfect waifu loves me because she doesn't have free will in this matter. I want to be loved for being myself, not for making a choice.

Tough girls in public with a soft demure side in private

Here you go user

I must be gay because the cutest ones were all men. I have a sneaking suspicion "Matthew" was supposed to be a girl in the original art, though.

ANCHOR POST

post anime boys and girls with musical instruments for a CYOA im making

Ask closer to bump limit
Search for them yourself until then

I got you dawg

on it, boss. my bad--don't know the rules around here

This doesn't really count as a CYOA, but I made it recently.

I always choose immortality, but I already have as close as you can come to true love irl so I dont have to choose it

Will you be fine living forever when she(?) dies?

What do the lettered and numbered rooms mean?

>no internet in the 90's.
k, poorfags.

i gotchu senpai

I dont pick immortality if I cant extend it to her or I just pretend that she gets it too if I can think of a way to construe the rules that still fits in the cyoa

That depends, the ones with letters behind the numbers are typically personal rooms ( Excluding the ones with 'H' as those are hallways )

I really should of made a legend but I mostly intended on keeping it for personal use. Feel free to use it though

I wish comfy timestop cyoa was rea.

If you interpret it that way, but it could also mean that finding your true love was just like having a string tied to the needle in the haystack. It wasn't producing it out of thin air, but rather sliding things fortunately into place.

MONKEY PAW!

I chose smell.

>Someone actually did something like this for my shitty old CYOA that never gets builds

I honestly don't know how to feel about this, but thank you.

rolll

Haha sweet no problem man. I think it's an underrated given the type of people on Veeky Forums seem more like old fashioned geeks than robots, It's one of my favorites

How lewd do you wanna get?

> shitty old CYOA
It may not be the prettiest but I like it. I like the idea of a Superjail-esque kind of scenario going on inside. I'd write it myself, if I had any free time right now.

Since the other guy's getting lolis with his request, why not provide for this guy?
I thought this character would be an obvious choice.

Hey that'd be pretty cool too, what's keeping you user?

I've always enjoyed it because it draws on factors already existent in our lives/history. There's no bullshitting this one unless you don't want to be honest with yourselves.

It also made me think really hard about my childhood and I only realize now just how fucked up most of it was.

> Start working in an office
> Plenty of time to browse CYOA threads and think of cool ideas in between projects
> Can't pull up google docs and write in my downtime because my supervisor can pull up my screen on their computer at any time
> Used to write all the time after my old job but now too tired to do much of anything when I get home
> Too busy on the weekends to write
> Only scratch out ideas on post-it notes that I take home and put on a corkboard for later
Being a wagecuck is suffering. I'm hoping when I save enough money and get a job with less demanding hours I can go back to having hobbies again.

How do I combine images into a pdf?

Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat are good tools, Illustrator less so but still easily capable, but if you want something you don't need to get, then try:
>convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/
Or just google "image to pdf" and try any of theh others that come up.

Can someone link CYOAs with good husbandos, or design systems for making good husbandos? I've checked the pastebins, but I feel like I must have missed some.

Related question. At how many pages should you start considering releasing it as a pdf?

New OC, Choice of Amenities.
V2 changes:
>Transparent dark background behind white text, text easier to read.
>Slight changes to choices + clarification
Mystery Box Amenities

Do you guys think 12 points is too many? I wouldn't want to go any lower than 10

Anything more than 6. 4 if you're particularly conservative.

So 6 exactly is a bit of an edge case. I think I can export to pdf and have one ready if people find it convenient. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow, that really blows man. I hope you get a good salary at least, I'm pursuing a job in electrical engineering so I can retire as early as possible and not have to deal with that nonsense ever again

To be fair, that's just my opinion. If I were you, I'd wait for a few more people to weigh in to get a better sample size from the community.

If you're aware your CYOA is going to be PDF-worthy, then you should look into a program that deals with that well, like Illustrator or InDesign, or whatever free version is available.

Thank you, kind user.

Pick a waifu? She becomes real? ... She doesn't marry you or even consider you remotely attractive or eligible. Weebs BTFO.

I want to die /cyoag/, can someone post something fun to make me feel better for a while.

Posting a WIP from a few weeks ago to get it started, anyone have an update?

I use Illustrator for my main program, but I made my latest one in InDesign since it ended up at 76 pages due to the design.

Illustrator does multiple pages really well, like you can see here in a really old screenshot of one of my CYOAs.
You can also export as PDF by default too.

>first money choice is $182500 a year
Wow.

>Do you guys think 12 points is too many?
I think its fine.

Forgot build.
Money 1
Health 1
Safety 3
Ability 1
Home 3
Soul 3
I now get to explore the multiverse forever in near total safety with practically unlimited funds, no matter where I land.

You're the Necromancer guy? That one is one of my favorites. I enjoyed the worldbuilding on the setting.

I was asked to compile the Hoopa CYOA into a pdf, since it's 12 pages long. I tried the image-to-pdf site, but the file size is too large to upload. I'm guessing I'd need to use a real program if I wanted to make it less bulky?

Still waiting for the fox girl genie.

I wish I was smart enough to change the world.

Money 1

Health 2

Safety 2

Enjoyment 1

Ability 3

Love 3

[12]
Money - Tier 1. 500 a day is a lot of money. [11]
Health 3 Do I have to buy tiers 1 to get tier 2? I'm going to assume so I guess. so thats 6 points for immortality. [5]
Enjoyment Tier 1. As they say, boredom is the bane of witches and immortals. [4]
Home 1: best mobile home [3]
Love 2, cause harem right? [0]

Suddenly, a genie appears!!!!

This looks like fun! I miss being in school anyway.

Summer School CYOA

Classes
+Creative Writing
-Hell yeah. Love creative writing, and lord know's theres a million and a half writing prompts just here. Bird course. Teacher looks like she could use a 'friend' too ;)
+Psychology
-I'm great at getting inside peoples heads. Another bird course, and sounds like it'll hvae some interesting discussions and debates. Besides, it's good to see a Psych class teaching practicality and critical thinking over tradition.
+Physics
-Alright... Way too much math for my comfort BUT Nathan will be fun to talk to. A slacker teacher with an interest in the paranormal? I have some interesting theories on psychokinesis to share XD
+Music
-Always wish I'd tried harder at music in high school. Our teacher was awesome and despite being in keyboarding and guitar respectively, He let you futz around with any instrument and if you showed progress, he'd mark you accordingly. Crystal seems the same sort. Plus she's hot as hell.
+Sociology
-I can debate this topic well enough to engage with the teacher, and she's cute af.

Not bad. There's like, one and a half courses I have to actually try at. Physics, and I will have to apply myself at least a little to music.

Time of Day : 2-6pm
-Show up early, have lunch, and actually wind up at school on time as a matter of habit! That'll be a new experience. Plus when I get out I can hit up dinner. Maybe with someone. XD

Classrooms
Creative Writing : Small Classroom
-Honestly, Michaela looks like she'd be more comfortable with a small class. I want her to have a good summer, not get frazzled.
Psychology : Large Classroom
-Better suited to the group work, plus I get to show off to more people XD Plus, on days I feel like slacking, she'll probably pick on other students since I volunteer answers so often.