Why are there so many white supremacists on this sub?

Why are there so many white supremacists on this sub?

>sub

/pol/ washups wanting to get rich..

they brag about being white because they have absolutely nothing going on in their lives, and just sit inside all day LARPing about being actual nazis and chads

kek

>sub

This is a board on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums has lots of boards and lots of people. This means cross-boarders from /pol/ and /b/. If you browse long enough you'll learn not to really care what someone else on here thinks unless you're asking for advice.

I don't visit /pol/ but fuck yes being white. I like white people. Just like Japanese people like Japanese people and are proud of it and their culture.

Because of retards shilling to normies on /pol/

It's just to make people feel on edge and uncomfortable to make them more susceptible to shilling. I made 1488$ last week just by shilling some memecoins.

this pretty much

>pol
>normies

>sub
back to red dit you nigger

umm sweetie, nazi is the new normal

Deal wih it.

Because there are no censorship here and hitler did nothing wrong is the final red pill.

This was well executed b8 m8. The use of sub was the real stroke of genius

Everyone is racist. /pol/ are normalfags because they bitch about other races being given other opportunities instead of being smart enough to prey on the inferior races. Though it should be expected since most of them are white and whites are low IQ.

As a black user I have found a home in Veeky Forums. The only color I care about is the color of my fiat after I sell SOME of my crypto gains.

this is true

This is the classic /pol/ slander. It hurts leftists so bad to think that /pol/acks are successful and well rounded.

SUPREME WHITE POWER right there

>Buzz words plus a Veeky Forums unrelated shitpost

why are you niggers responding, why am I responding?

I'm sure it's his genetics and not his lifestyle

Yes. /pol/ has been pure cancer for a couple of years (somewhere between Zimmerman and Memegate), that's why their memes and replies are so remarkably unfunny and unoriginal. Id bet a handful of beatbeans that they're exact the same demographic as the FFFUUU and Veeky Forums subreddits.

kek, yeah antifa and SJWs are the real chads, not those little weenie loser conservatives

>white supremacists
More like counter-semitic

Normally I'd call you a nigger, but you seem pretty cool. 8/10 would be friends.

Found the butthurt minority

>successful and well-rounded
>spend all time on the internet larping on an internet forum about being supreme race
>buy into all racial stereotypes because brainlets who cant think beyond simple memes

>strawman

somebody sounds defensive

All funny /pol/ memes actually come from /int/, the board about bantering other nations.

Surely you mean ylilauta and KC's /int/

probs a street shitter

/pol fag found

back to darkness with you

Another stinky shit thread brought to you by some worthless shitskin (redundant)

shut up pipsqueak before we beat your ass during lunch break again

reminder to sage and hide /leftypol/ raid threads

hello pajeet

/pol/ is reddit.
Veeky Forums has now taken over as reddit 2.0, though

>As a black user I have found a home in Veeky Forums.
thats cool man, i respect that, just don't bring your friends and family to start shitting up the place we already got enough shit skins to deal with.

Id do business with a black guy tho.. i buy my coke and xannax from a black guy. I always try to get him into stocks and finance but he just like na nigga and takes off.

whatever, he don't know about them bitbeans im cool with that

Question should be why are there so many white supremacists in a site that was based on Japanese culture and why does a big chunk of them are not even white?

>t. pajeet

>can't into strawmen
>projects his lifestyle onto people he doesn't like

>implying /pol/ isnt the board made up of salty virgin losers who never adjusted socially in public school and got made fun of

just wait until ai wipes the entire planet of subhuman scum. what you call racism is just the natural step forward of human evolution

why are you larping as a white guy, noggenfogger?

>butthurt minority
What possible reason would I have to be butthurt? My people run the world and your people fall for emotional victim talk just like the cattle you are.

>/pol/ is reddit

Pic related

We're not white supremacists, we just hate kike ass bankers.

Because white people are supreme.

Now back to Veeky Forumsness.

>gommies are da real entrepenuers
Veeky Forums is /pol/ with plebbitors mixed in

the real question is why are there so many niggers on this sub?

>tfw white male
>always call out /pol/ on their bullshit
>so fragile they have to assume im not white or a woman to handle the pain

I answered that question honestly. You yourself are just some /pol/-fag in denial that your life means anything and that hitler is gonna raise from the dead and gently fuck your asshole

wtf is this bs, they are all trolling right?

low iq found.
killing hitler wasnt enough. cockroach are hard to kill.

/pol, pliz leave biz. You are lowering the iq standard in here.

Kek, imagine meeting some 70 year old lady irl and she start cracking /pol/ jokes

nigger

This im from pol. Wish i came earlier

POO IN LOO PAJEET

But see that's just pure projection. You sound desperate and afraid.

White supremacy is gaining popularity as a reaction against the kikes flooding our countries with Arabs and rapist Mexicans.

/pol/ isnt that bad, even with all the 44D mental gymnastics

if white supremecy is true, why do you result to avatar fagging from a non western artform? BTFO

i am white tho, did you even read the post?

what the fuck is going on in this thread?

fuck this shit im out

Japanese are nazi allies, can't wait till we ruin their country next.

kek

Asians are honorary white

>>”Hey... HEYY... This is library”

Um, pajeetie?

Best memes secretly come from Veeky Forums
>still wasting his time replying
>so new he thinks Veeky Forums used to be a nice place full of normalfags
What is u doin bby

Nobody here is /pol/ -- it's just that nobody here gives a FUCK about leftist PC crap. Christ, there's anti-semite Jews here

Stop trying to shoehorn your shitty politics in a board that is solely interested in GAINZ and not appeasing to transvestite black midgets in wheelchairs

hello im nigger from niger and i disapprove your comments ok

>anti-semite Jews
They're a bunch of fucking cucks is what they are.

Nah they just aren't crybabies that can handle a little bit of bantz

They are helping lesser races against the interests of their own people. They're cucks.

Fuck off shlomo

>muh white supremacy
if you can't handle a couple of nigger and pajeet jokes I suggest you leave this website

one of us one of us one of us

Enjoying your impending extinction?

this

oshit

What is that even supposed to mean, you're against the interests of your people from making a few tongue-in-cheek jokes about them?

POO POO IN THE LOO NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB LMAO are not jokes.

Antifa are littererly terrorists. That's pretty chad.

You're right, they aren't jokes, they're facts.

Baby biz first red pill

They're tedious, asinine memeing, even if they're grounded on reality. Like this post

That and I've noticed that my beliefs have steadily drawn to the right as I've become more successful and gotten married.

Normalizing jokes about the shoah gives people ideas, yes its working against Jewish interests.

>keep your shitty politics OUTTA HERE
>says leftie, PC
>clearly /pol/

>XD i troll u durrr
*posts anime reaction image*
>u mad broo?
>newfag! we are legion!!

ps not being a normie doesnt mean you're racist, thats just a sad decision youve made on your own

>1488$ gains.

Probably HitlerCoin

reddit scum detected

facts are racist

Doesn't fucking matter man the Jews won. Who has nukes, who has the best technology in the world, and who has obscure YouTube documentaries about Hitler and redpill infographics with no source?

Who is united by blood and by religion? Who is spread far and thin, with no two individuals sharing the same ideology or blood?

Because mostly right wing white males invest in crypto. We are highest iq.

Left wing fags don't invest.

upvoted

Victory is tenuous and complacency can get us fucked over.

The crypto market is inherently non-white in mining, adoption and technology

Insecure white apes can only leech off it, until the developer hurts their feelings

>falling for such shit b8
>being maga weebshit cancer from reddit who killed /pol/
kys

Unironically this. Hilarious how they didn't realize 8 years of obongo and identify politics would swing the pendulum so far right. Usually they are slower with the subversion and perversion. I think they got cocky with Obama and decided to turbocharge their dystopian nightmare. Backfired bby

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for being aware of political correctness. We are all equal, race is skin deep, I support LGBTQ, strong black woman in the work place, etc etc. Men are pigs, throw them in jail if they accidentally make eye contact with a woman.

Happy? Look, I'm conforming to your ideology. I'm one of /yourguys/

because most people tend to be racist and since Veeky Forums has no problem with them expressing their politics, you can see them here.

Oh but we do :-)

because investing is inherently capitalist, and non-whites just vote for more welfare, gibs and higher taxes.

do you think anyone on Veeky Forums wants that?

I'm 100% certain all you faggots are redditors, /pol/ or not.