ITS YA BOI VERGE

Hey guys, Verge and Burst tip-off guy here.

Quick post to say the 26th announcement is going ahead.

And a thank you to everyone who believed in me.

We are in a bubble burst. And guess what didn't burst. burst.

In fact during this bubble, it's doubled in price.

To those who listened to me and held with iron fists, congrats. To those who didn't buy and are suffering 20% to 40% losses, or those who sold Burst at a loss, well...

It's not too late to buy in before the 26th/27th announcement.

Good luck.

Remember to sign up if you haven't yet. We're days from launching:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYmKBJ9SR-ObpHejr1gmJ1gHS1qx3NZIznv8_0ZIAPGiaH4A/viewform

original thread (of 3) Hope you can now see I deliver the goods when I say I do.

New coin will be announced in 3 to 4 weeks (people on the list will receive the notification immediately, and then I'll tip off Veeky Forums after a 2x - 4x increase).

INNNN

glad you made it today :D

Didn't get an email confirmation OP, you setting up the newsletter soon?

Yeah I'll set up a newsletter later today so that people stop asking, ha..

Sweet, cheers OP

Yeah, ok.

how high is the pump gonna go op?

Do you think it will dip anymore before the announcement or do I just hop on asap?

i feel like it can dip a little more before mooning

Time in the market ALWAYS beats timing the market.

It may drop tomorrow to half, but this time tomorrow it could also double again.

The choice is yours, but like I said, always go for time in the market.

We are a PnD group but emphasis on the P, with stagnated dumps to take profit only. So I wouldn't worry about how high the pump will go. We are hoping for $0.20 soonish like Verge (and easier to accomplish due to lower supply) with an ultimate goal of $1 to $4 within a few months.

sounds good enought to pick up some

by the way, last time i saw your threads you mentioned something about adding + and something to the email you sign up with
will i get any upcoming info or should i sign up again?

God I hope you're right, bought at 410 btw.

Verge pump made me 1500$, and it was my smallest investments at the time. If only I knew....

Ya know I tried to look at the charts for verge and your explanation of the pump and the plan and things don't seem to match up quite right.

Still working on XVG?

THE fact it’s doubked throughout this makes me think that this IS the pump right now, and anyone buying now is late and buying bags.

Tell me why I’m wrong

nah, when he gave the heads up it had already mooned 70% and now it doubled that. i have faith in verge boy that he can take us to the moon after the 26th announcement.

Its ya boiiiiiiiiii. my unborn child thanks you

Can you pls pump TRON to $1

can u plz verify

LETSPUMPTHESEDUMPS

Tom Hardy here. Still waiting on an email from ya, amigo. Went ahead and invested in burst the other night and I have to say thanks considering the blood on the floor.

>Price doubles
>"bubble" market
>Forgets to thank John McAfee for tweeting about Burst
>Unless OP is John McAfee :/

OP could be. the madman

p.s. 600 sat moon mission impending?

I've doubled my shit.
God i hope it delivers

stop outbidding me you mcafee

What's the fucking coin?

I gotta say OP, I couldn't fucking believe it when McAfee sent out that tweet.

How low is it gonna dump now?

fuck you i dumped it for 8% gains hahahahahaha
i dunno

>Unless OP is John McAfee
finally everything makes sense

Its not going down or what

only way is up

$1 would make me a rich rich man

But how long should we hold? Just few weeks or is it gonna dunp hard after 26/27?

I bought at 240sat for 0.1btc last time when saw OPs post here.
Sold today at 440sat for 0.1btc back and still have ~20k burst left. Free money.
Thanks OP! Love you!

It won't dump hard after 26/27th. The whole point is that it should 10x at least with the announcement. And be a strong coin thereafter. Dump a bit to take profits please! I'd recommend 4x your initial investment so you have 4x the investment to take elsewhere, should leave you with 60% to 80% BURST.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Also pretty sure people in the last thread were doubtful about buying in because it "already hit $0.03 after a moon". That's no moon.

It's hit nearly 0.06 and I'm still saying that's no moon. Don't FOMO like Verge, and like Burst when it was only 0.03.

I genuinely think there isn't a lot of money amongst those who were too fearful to buy - thus I don't gain anything (other than reputation, and helping people make money) if you buy in this late.

BURST burst through a bubble popping. It didn't lose 30%. It didn't even stay stable. It fucking grew through a bubble. If that isn't indication enough for you, then please stop reading my posts.

Everyone, buy BURST, HODL, till $1.

Can you post when you send out the initial email newsletter? I applied earlier today but haven't received anything yet

well Bittrex apparently isn't accepting new accounts and it isn't on Binance. should I just go back to posting pink wojaks?

Thanks OP, I glad I decided to put half my XLM stack to Burst when you shill last thread. My portfolio actually grow in this red sea.

I got mine from livecoin

Poloniex

curious, what is your end goal by telling us all this?

I missed your last thread but I listened to you on the verge tip-off. Do you have a recommendation on when to sell verge?

Dawg I believed you and bought at 3.5 cents. Thank you seriously. I didn’t get approved yet for the group I have a lot of invest >100k. I’m s******[email protected]. Thanks dawg

thank you dude. i put all my shitocin bags into burst the day you posted and I've fucking doubled my sat value of my portfolio over the last 48 hours. love you bro

thank you op i'm balls deep wit no rubba since first burst post

any chance zencash is the next coin on McAfee's tweet? if you can say it that is, taking an educated guess

what announcement?

xvg was both a pump and new people. the telegram group increased by several thousand to now 14k people.

Link to telegram?

OP how long does it take for you to get intouch with your group signup? I have around 15k parked in gdax and would like to help as much as I can :3

How much profit if I put down 12,000 usd right now?

$12,000/$0.0643 (current price) is 186,625 coins
OP said that their solid goal is $0.20, so 186,625*0.20 is around $37,325 so $25,325 profit (if everything goes to plan)

learn how to math faggot.

should have done it sooner, it's going up as we speak

what's the target in sats?

Luc here - just wanted to let you know op that you are appreciated and worry not - there are people that still believe even with the insane bear strike the past few days. I made a leap of faith and could not be happier, and just now doubled down at 400

Hoping you let us in the group soon - I for one am willing to put down much more with just a bit more of a heads up

And if you are mcafee, then you are definitely /ourguy, lol. goddamn genius nonetheless

Man you better not be shitting me. it's the first time i followed biz advice.

Should I still buy? I'm transferring my funds to bittrex as i type this

the pump hasnt even started yet.

.7btc orders in waiting for 400 sat

Hmm, if BTC is currently about $14847.22 then we're looking to target about 1347 sats.

The price of this thing is currently 464 sats, that's about a 2.9x from here if the target is fixed.

Can you niggers just come down and fullfill my order?

poloniex is a lot slower but it'll work

>751 →
YO OP, I believed, went in and here we are sittin' comfy. Had trouble getting acknowledged in the last thread. Been following since verge thread, I would appreciate a spot in your group so much!

I'll sign your signup sheet again.

K****[email protected]

Thanks for this OP.

praise OP :D

lmao

Look at it go

Weeeee

bought 2k worth as a gamble last week. It's now at 8k in the bloodbath lmfao. mcaffee is fucking teeka but doped.

You came through! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks for the tip!

I believed but didn't buy. This time I will. Wondering if I should wait for a dip

just buy now bro dont try to time the market this is a ticking time bomb to the moon

It just dipped bro. Go balls deep.

oh shit boys, it's moving again

Bought 5k when it's up 130% let's go

will you link newsletter here, or a new thread? I've followed you since verge, albeit I got in a little late, yet you still netted me 5x gains. I'm a believer, I want in your group so I too can become a whale.

WHy would I buy when it's up this high?

are you guys a bunch of shills? or did you seriously buy this while it was up 115%?

trust in /ourguy/ vergebro

Am I safe to go to sleep help I don't want to lose this tiny stack

go to sleep you don't want to panic sell is shit starts falling. The big pump is coming with news on the 26th, you will be fine.

OP quit trying to be a tripfag.

sage

set a stop loss order if you're that worried

Thanks faggots I will just leave it. Love you all xoxo

thank us again next year when you 5x

Get in ASAP dudes, the train has little in the way of brakes

what is everyones sell order at?

I'm not getting in. I'm going to go all in on mcafee's next coin at 9:01 tomorrow

I just bought 1k usd. Please don't fuck me

get your toungue back inside your mouth.

On a related note, ty OP, already up big

Did Buzz Aldrin wait for a dip?

remember last week when people said this about Verge?

fuck you you piece of shit. excuse me for tryna be nice to dude. he's over here literally changing anons lives.

ignore him brah. just refresh your block folio, check your sweet BURST gains and enjoy yourself.

Just verified on bittrex.
Got in at 546

fuck I also bought high. I shoulda sold at 545 and rebuy around 445

NOOOOOO GOD WHY
That fuckin feel when I went to sleep at 5am and now this shit is +161.98%

I saw the macd crossing. Sorry about not telling you guys. I thought thread got archived. Anyway, when you're looking at charts whole day, use macd in 15 minutes candles. 15 minutes candles never fail to predict the future

Oh you're crying about missing on the gains

so the macd crossed and obviously we're gonna see a drop, but the question is will vergebro deliver? XVG acted just like how he said it would. I think I'm gonna hold for a few days, personally.

A pump to $1 would put this coin in the top 20 by market cap. A pump to $4 would put it in the top 10.