Thinking the dip was over

>thinking the dip was over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

calm down! bitch

>t. above 13k buyer

I have a bad feeling about this. That lasted 1H red candle suggests we are in for some JUSTing. Going sub $10k, screencap this.

I really hope it isn't. Want to buy more cheap ponzi scheme internet money that isn't real.

>lasted
meant to say either last or latest, not sure since my brain is a fucking jelly from staring non-stop at the charts kek

I think it will hover around 9-10k for a while

Too many people learned a lesson from not buying into the last dip to strike out on another one

Wallets out just in case fellas

HERE IT COMES MY NIGGA

n-noOOOOOO

The KO punch that will sends retards to the grave

Could be. Personally I think it's going to form a double-bottom and finally start to recover afterwards. Either that or we're about to explore Earth's mantle. I'm too pussy to sell for tethers, but it's the correct choice.

TUMBLING DOWN

FUCK! YES!

BULL TRAP
DEAD CAT BOUNCE
NIGGERS HANGNAIL

have any of you guys even checked market cap on crypto ? then you'd know what is going on: the money that went out in the last few days is coming back in, or it may be a pump and dump from the whales but i think we might be returning to normal levels, we hit a resistance and now we're either going back up or wait for the next dump

but do your research atleast before you start speculating guys, the price is, while not intricately, closely related to the total market capitalization and if 100.000.000.000 dollars suddenly leaves the market ofcourse price is gonna drop accordingly

Bull trap confirmed. Thank fuck I'm out of the market this time.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Merry Christmas hodlers

Fuck this shitcoin needs to die already, along with all of it's worthless forks. I wish all the corecucks and bch kikes will lose money for causing this market crash with their unrivaled greed.

Yes because that's how market cap works

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

BACK TO 5K

And fuck yeah it will be a healthy and realistic correction and stabilise the market in the long-term.

are you retarded or just pretending?

>thinking this little throwback is a continuation of the selloff

kek brainlet trader alert

fucking kek, the sucking each others cocks threads appear and it tanks like clockwork, Veeky Forums is now a complete indicator including failed pullbacks.

you bought back in at 14k didn't you?

you're about to feel really stupid

yes well i'm glad you think it's nothing less than obvious user.. to OP it clearly isn't look at the FUD manifesting kek

this. i want BTC dead and I don't ccare what it costs me in the short term

CONFIRM MY TRANSACTIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youre a brainlet fuck off
witnessed

got some arguments with that unsubstatiated burn?

sure when it dips back to 1k ;^)

I'll buy it when it's 60% off in a few more hours.

Bring on $8,000!!! I missed it at 8am but my $15,000 wire deposit just cleared at 2PM.

kek. you really are the brainlet. never buy on an obvious whiplash you retards

I'm not a Neil deGrasse Tyson. Don't have patience to argue with literal brainlets.

Gonna stack up XMR desu. Buy order at 250 range

Hope it will hit

CONFIRM IT NOW

I MADE IT WHEN IT WAS RISING THIS ISNT FAIR

not all of us are as retarded as you

nah, but you defintely are.

throwback to 13,500 before continuing up. Primary trend still up with some turbulence on the way.

sorry

Not again I can't take anymore

$8k is more realistic, before the Hanukkah pump-n-dump started.

it's ok

Cashed out at $15700, caught the top of the bull trap.

lol no, it will boring as fuck and crypto will stagnate

BTC is a piece of shit, let it die alongside Core and Blockstream

the dip will never end

YOURE TEARING ME APART LISA

>100.000.000.000 dollars suddenly leaves the market

Thinking people cashed out 100 billion dollars....

I'm already out of that shitcoin kek.

ok then mate, go on feeling superior, it's not like it's going to change more than five minutes of my night, even though you were being a dick i was seriously open for your opinion, since you know this is a message board and until something happens everything we speculate about is opinions.
but hey good on you mate

Hehe.

>thinks this is a dip and not a legit crash

Should I cash out my ETH now? Thinking of doing it before everything hits the fan

Your loss. Oh, and look at that. It bounced nicely off 13,500. Who'd have thought!

dubs confirm it's a crash

Lost $1800 trying to buy back in. W/e can it just crash to $1k already so I can join the 21 BTC club?

where did it go then, i'm not saying it was cashed out in fiat persé but it went somewhere didn't it, i mean money doesn't go up in smoke and reappears you know

Yes, it will sure go up to 20k eoy.

user, I don't know how to put it, but if BTC ever falls to $1k it's going all the way to $0

Same, BAN

So us altfags can have a normal steady increase of all our coins :)

No red ever

its just like yesterday at $15000. shits going down hard yo

I don't think so, but luckily I'm not the one that said that.

No, it really isn't. But feel free to go short if you have any actual conviction in your call.

IT WONT GO BELOW 65 DOLLARS IM SURE OF IT

It's internet money, you can just press delete.

Just following up to ask how you're feeling now, retard.

ITS BACK UP. PRAISE KEK. THE TIME TO BUY IS NOW!

8k coming soon

fucking kill yourself pajeet

LOOKING GOOD FOR A REVERSAL ON BTC
4HR CANDLE WAS GOOD.

"Buy the dip" says increasingly desperate bagholder

good luck, retards :D

>thinking this little rise is a continuation of the pump. She is losing steam. You know it in your heart

OK no bull trap after all woot

FEELING SAFE? NOT YET MY NEGROID

I suggest just closing the thread and walking away while you've still got some face left to save. Not all of us can be traders, so don't feel bad!

>still think Bitcoin will dip more, the absolute state of biz. THIS IS THE DIP FUCKTARDS. Still to high? Cool pink Wojak later and buy less for a higher price.

Yeah we're gonna screencap another retard doing easy shit tier predictions. Screencap this: I am literally going to kick your ass, right now.

No I'm going to keep this thread alive for the next 24 hours

>thinks he can predict the future with a magic crystal ball
an uptrend is not clear yet. Look at the volume fagot

come faggit

>be venezualan
>currency collapses
>see bitcoin
>muh massive adoption
>buy bitcoin
>transfer your last $100 bucks worth of fiat to your wallet
>tfw $70 arrives
>tfw bitcoin collapses right after
>tfw got sister finally convinced last week

>market cap
>meaningful

lol

but it is meaningful, just not how that brainlet thinks it is

Your loss. Then again maybe you'll learn something.

Fucking kek.

Will it go up or down now?

Isn't it pretty much over? It's back up to 14k. When I went to bed last night it was at 11k...

YOU JUST NEVER KNOOOOOOW

you peeps need to lern to use autism lines

HOLY SHIT WE ARE MOONWALKING AGAIN

i-it's getting ready for another dump

if l knew it, l would be a millionair in 2 weeks.

Lovin' how the US and British elections were all about ignoring statistics and fighting the math, but here are a bunch of people probably in the same camp now avidly defending the trends.

LMFAO! BUY HIGH SELL LOW, AMIRITE.

Does anybody have any idea what the next step is of their "masterplan?"

20k by eoy

yeah, and after 15000 we will go to 8000, trader on youtube predicted this yesterday. From 12k to 15k and than from 15k down to 8k