How?

How do we unlink all the markets from BTC? We can't let this piece of shit dinosaur ruin everything now that it's finally dying.

What's a better system?

ETH obv

but fuck that BTC is the king bow down pajeet

go shill this somewhere else

Stellar soon.
screencap this.

I'm not shilling for anything. It doesn't seem right that many more promising prospects are tied to the success of the broken BTC.

I'm not suggesting a replacement, I want to hear ideas.

It will happen eventually, enough people need to transition into another coin

but the real piece of shit rn is BCH and we need to crush it.

Another coin? A single pairing like we have now, or a whole other way of trading?

>it's BTC that is bringing everything down

If another coin like ETH or BCH reaches a similar market cap as BTC, then BTC will stop being the standard trading coin.

If I'm wrong, explain. Everything is tied to BTC due to trading pairs. I guess people thought BTC would just keep working forever, and that it would always be the best?

It isn't, that's clear. So now that it's past it's prime, why is it OK to tie the success of every other coin to it's problems?

That doesn't bother anyone else? Why not link everything at your grocery store to Zimbabwe bucks, so that some days chips are $2 and other days $200, depending on whatever the fuck they're doing.

It's stupid.

the link is in peoples minds not in trading pairs.

except it'a not. Billions of dollars are leaving the market thanks to BTC that effects alts. it is the only major pairing and alts float against the satoshi.

Bitcoin Cash

the new coinex

if people just held alts the price wouldnt move.
but no, everyone loves btc

LTC, ETH and Ripple have to take the market cap or create cross pairing.....

Look at this.

It's not that money is moving anywhere, it's that it's all tied to BTC.

what im saying the tie is in peoples minds. theres no mechanism actually tying btc to alts.

You guys need traiding pairs to USD/T for each coin. Since you pay your daily shit in USD you measure in USD. All the common sats measurement is binding to btc .. (oldschool shit)

the pairs dont matter. everybody panic sells the moment btc does any kind of vertical action

Monacoin is the only acceptable option

this. if I had the money, I'd go all in on ether, but, I just cashed out before the crash so I could buy chrismas gifts for my family.

Please god give me milkies. Fuck this shit has become so lonely.

We need a coordinated pump of ETH to #1on CMC

that is a bot, user

I'd like that. BTC is already in a barely working state. It wouldn't take much for ETH to pull a 2x while BTC loses 50%.

That would be it, game over.

Once BTC loses the top spot, it would never regain it. It just doesn't make sense any more.

DAI is the answer

because BTC is the only coin that tied to USD
at first, you couldn't buy ETH and LTC like you could now.
80% of the market is still traded in BTC
but its rapidly diminishing, ETH value in most coins in higher due to people using the other pair more than trading BTC

Shhh, don't speak truth round these parts partner.