Bitcoin + Ethereum

How many of you only trust these two?

I have roughly €10,000 on both.

I don’t trust the shitcoin bitcoin.

What?

Same here. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only ones that will still exist in five years.

Me.

I own 1 BTC, 0.25 BCH, and 106.4 ETH. Nothing else.

all in ethereum. fuck bitcoin legacy shit which only knows drama and is reddit

i completely lost faith on bitcoin, still think eth has ways to go tho

>Not anonymous
>Slow as fuck
>Fucking $40 transaction fees, its cheaper to mail a hard drive with my private keys on it.
>"Lightning Network" will semi-centralize the network with hubs which are basically checking accounts

Worst shitcoin atm

sell ur BCH and get some more ether

bch is fucking aids

>I have roughly €10,000 on both.

You won't in a hours time.

Bitcoin+Ethereum=Qtum
Taking best parts of both.

Is it still a good idea to keep litecoin instead of btc for now? for maybe the next 6months or so?

Just.....stop

Eh, I'll hang onto it just in case.

I'd put a bit of that into Litecoin.

Bitcoin is garbage. All in on Ethereum. Thinking of picking up some EOS as a hedge

a lot of alts will just die off in 2018. I'm not trying to fud irresponsibly, I do honestly think ltc isn't going to make it just because it doesn't offer much compared to what's out there. As with all crypto I am speculating, so I could be wrong.

Bitcoin is run by fucking Blockstream aka Bilderberger group you idiot

he hhe guguys me only trust da bircoin, he he he, rest coins r shytecorns

BCH has probably the most potential right now alongside ETH

I admit that I will cry alone if I lose them.

But I have roughly the same in the bank to fall back on. So no bridge jumping this time.

Bitcoin needs to answer for it's scaling problem. And both of them need to answer for the fact that their blockchain size will grow exponentially forever. This technology is not mature. I'm in ETH for now, but something better needs to come along if this crypto thing is ever really going to be anything worthwhile.

is there even a point in holding bitcoin? i have never held bitcoin for more than a day

Yeh i do agree that litecoin isnt going to be around in maybe 5 years but, short term? idk.

What do you think about the atm thing, where companies set up atm. I think it would be much better if they set up atm's for lite coin or maybe even ethereum or maybe ripple rather then bitcoin, since there is a pretty big price to get in if you wanna put like 50$ in, your paying like 10$ to put 50$ in and its ridiculous

Do you guys think it would be wise to put a few hundred dollars in now at this low, or you think it will go lower? Will the prices surpass current prices in the future?

I put in about 600$usd and am thinking maybe to add some more before christmas, but also had the thought of taking out the 600$ before i go into minus, i put it in early november so i am still in positive.

Any thoughts?

The safest bet would be investing now. You could try waiting longer to see if it dips any more, but you'd be taking a bigger risk in doing so.

I've avoided holding eth because of its blockchain. if a coin crashes due to blockchain bloat, eth would be the first to fall. with that said, it's really convenient for moving value quickly for a purchase.

Get. Out. Idiot.

HOLD HOLD HOLD

once I have enough money traded to buy an ETH, I buy an ETH- I dont invest into BTC yet because I'm not sure if its gonna reach 100k but I'm pretty sure that ETH is going to be at 5k soon enough.

vitalik is a open borders pro pedo commie
this coin will go 10k$+

I don't like BTC
STFU PAJEET
BCH is just another BTC, why the fuck would I get a BTC 2.0 when ETH is standing there all pretty in her cat dress.

If you mined or bought in 2011 yes there was

but not after the drop

This.

I think BTC does have a future, but it will rely on it's brand name to prop it up. ETH brings more to the table and is being actively worked on, no civil war like there is with BTC - BCH.

I predict 2018 as being the year of ETH. It's logo is even a double sided illuminati pyramid.

Ethereum is a noob trap.

Even if the Ether network succeeds it doesn't mean the currency will be worth shit. Basically there's no reason for Ether currency to exist.

ETH doesn't compete directly with BTC or any alt coin. It will likely always be in the number 2 or number 3 spot due to that.

>QTUM founder's original venture is a bitcoin exchange that gets in trouble for faking volume to drive up interest in how successful they are
>QTUM is absolutely no where in terms of market cap but is regularly in the top 5 in VOLUME

Not suspicious at all. Totally not a scam coin.

Worst case scenario is that BTC has to hard fork again which is of course a good thing for investors.

Two shitcoins. Once better altcoins rise to the top they will be worth 0.

Nah fuck btc, ETH all the way

It would be a net loss for any alt coin to take on the responsibilities and roles of BTC.

You dumb fucking retard are you not aware altcoins follow BTC's every move?

Did you not see all alts drop like rocks once the BTC dip started?

Without BTC alts would be literally worthless.

>BCH has probably the most potential right now alongside ETH
I would have said that before about BCH, but since the bcore vs. bcash war spilled out into the streets, now I think LTC has a cash of taking its place as the retail/transactional currency. I don't think the store of value meme will really last.

I bet you still use VHS to watch your favorite movies.