THE END IS NIGH

THE END IS NIGH

no shit someone in coinbase gave away the BCH info. It was fucking obvious and that insider forum talk was the icing on the cake.

>Someone at Coinbase engaged in insider trading therefore you will lose your money if you don’t get out.

Are these corecucks rational?

if true - big

Fuck yea fuck coin base

>trading on coinbase

good, I hope they die. fuck all normies.

humongous if prosperous

short coinbase

i still dont understand how this is anything more than a new listing pump and dump. this shit happens almost any time any coin is listed anywhere.
also, every nonbrainlet knew bch was getting listed it wasn't a secret

dubs if true

Meanwhile the media is giving BCH a free tour, talking up all its benefits like its an upgrade from a P1 to a P2 while not understanding the words they're saying.

So buy BCH

Crab-16 was real

>2018
>kikebase

Wtf is crab16

the game is rigged

Holy shit, Mike Johnson tweeted this? THE Mike Johnson? Well, if MIKE MOTHERFUCKING JOHNSON says this, who am I to disagree? He. Even. Wrote. Like. This.
However, he didnt use "Period." anywhere, this makes me doubt his statements a bit.

Fuck Cuckbase anyways.

SOON

Normalfags operate under the premise that the markets are not heavily manipulated. Preposterous, I know, but the ability to think things are as they are told instead of how they are is what makes them normalfags in the first place.

>trading
>Coinbase
choose one

humongous if true

can you store btc on MEW? if not, what is the best btc wallet?

mycelium on your mobile is good. just keep your private key somewhere safe in case you lose ya phone