LINK

LINK holding up like a fucking champ through the Christmas Massacre. Nice to see that we've finally shaken out all the weak hands that were tanking the price the last 3 months. It's only up from here boiz

Never forget. You were warned long ago.

this implies someone could invest 2k at EOY and still come out fantastic

I feel like it's still going to be weeks/months before the /real/ announcement of official SWIFT partnership, but i'm in this shit long term so it doesn't matter. When it happens, this shit is going to alpha centauri.

..this actually makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why LINK was holding up so well. Guess all the impatient normies and panic sellers had already left

agreed

I hold BTC and LINK, and for once in my bag holding life I'm happy to have this shitcoin.

Still sucks seeing BTC hemorrhage but LINK is keeping me afloat in these tough times. Hoping when BTC comes back to life LINK bounces up with it and portfolio is higher than when this all started.

WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?! ALMOST 50CENTS!

Ya and Chainlink deferring any releases to the partners makes it kind of amazing for random moonshots. I'm sure there's far more partners than we have any idea of, so random "Hey we're working with Chainlink" announcements popping up will keep the price steadily rising.

That said... I'm looking forward to that marketing hire in the new year...

41 cents idiot

Really makes you wonder if this is exactly what Sergey intended.

Blockfolio says .46

Its not what Sergey intended, he has better things to do than fret about the short term price of LINK. Its what the banks and large partners who will be using Chainlink intended, not so much to shake out the weak hands for a better price but to shake out weak hands and acquire as much cheap LINK as people are willing to sell.

Less people are selling now, but partners + investors still want in. Expect to see steady growth through Q1 and an explosion at mainnet launch.

.47 now faggot

binance link/btc pairing leads the volume and says 41

what is the exchange i should buy this shit on?
i onlyve been using bittrex

so nice that I bought in at the absolute perfect time.
Traded 50 DCR into 12k LINK.
SO FUCKING COMFY

who else here wishes link would collapse back down to 20c again?

Binance

Hated so much shits gonna pump like DGB